Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Charlie Bobson posted:

at least we can all agree jotaro is the best looking

Will Smith is the best looking JoJo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuaufWq452A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Holy poo poo.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

16 year old Jotaro vs 40 year old Jotaro.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I can't believe Cars got a hair cut.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jotaro discovered moisturizer.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
more like stopped using a pencil to draw lines all over his face

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

So Jojo Eyes of Heaven comes out in the US in a couple days. Is it REALLY that bad?

hey remember how all star battle was sort a pile of crap and only fun if you're really into jank 3D fighting games like rival schools (and only after several patches)

eyes of heaven is worse. instead of adding to the good game they were slowly building towards with ASB patches it's this really bad area brawler thing. The idea is that the game is all about spacing and setting traps like fights in the manga but none of that stuff is the case because the game runs even worse then ASB and every character has like three moves so you just button mash and watch cutscenes. they got rid of the weird microtransactions thing and it has a couple more characters but the actual game is even worse then ASB so who gives a gently caress, just watch the cutscenes on youtube.

if you want to play the game eyes of heaven wishes it was but isn't due to developer incompetence/no budget play trap gunner for ps1

darealkooky fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jun 26, 2016

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
This is consistent with every other response to Eyes Of Heaven I've seen and I'm sure it's not a good game

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

You can play as Speedwagon and I'm an absolute dumbass and that's worth $50 to me.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bears repeating that it 100% spoils all parts except JoJolion because it's not finished. Even the trailers released by Namco spoil parts' big twists/events. Eyes of Heaven is not for you if you care about spoils.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
you can play as speedwagon in the part 1 game

that game also really loving sucks but at least it doesn't give a company 50$ of encouragement to continue making badly made games with crap budgets instead of finally making a jojo game that doesn't have massive, obvious flaws with it.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Is Eyes of Heaven worse than J-Stars Victory Vs because I bought that and beat it and it was awful but sometimes I still get the urge to beat up Goku with Jonathan and Kenshiro.

What I'm saying is I will loving play anime games regardless of their quality. I got every achievement in the 360 version of FOTNS Ken's Rage. And I platinumed the JP version of All Star Battle.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Eyes of Heaven is not as bad as J-Stars, but that is like saying being poo poo on is better than bathing in poo poo.

Which you're doing anyways, so yeah.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011

Baal posted:

Eyes of Heaven is not as bad as J-Stars, but that is like saying being poo poo on is better than bathing in poo poo.

Which you're doing anyways, so yeah.

so what you're saying is Eyes of Heaven is great and everyone should buy it

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No, but you'll do it regardless so by all means.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I've not played the English language demo, but I assume it's largely spoiler free. It's on PSN for free to try anyway.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
The demo gives you Jotaro//Kakyoin and Josuke//Okuyasu, four of the very best boys.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I've not played the English language demo, but I assume it's largely spoiler free. It's on PSN for free to try anyway.

It starts on the ending of Part 3, but otherwise it's pretty spoiler free yeah.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Moltrey posted:

The demo gives you Jotaro//Kakyoin and Josuke//Okuyasu, four of the very best boys.

"four"

Flamekid
Dec 27, 2012

Spicy
Thanks Baal, I'm gonna buy EoH now on your recommendation

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Go for it

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah, four.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You seem to be making a mistake in your reckoning, I would recommend once more listening to the wise words of Big Man Tyrone in this trying time and allowing his most wise and righteous judgement lead you upon the correct line of thinking to fix your affliction.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am gonna pay Tyrone one day to spread the good word of Jotaro and he and I will be best friends

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Josuke Higashikata posted:

You seem to be making a mistake in your reckoning, I would recommend once more listening to the wise words of Big Man Tyrone in this trying time and allowing his most wise and righteous judgement lead you upon the correct line of thinking to fix your affliction.
I respect Tyrone, but I love Kakyoin and I will stick up for him until I die.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Baal posted:

I am gonna pay Tyrone one day to spread the good word of Jotaro and he and I will be best friends

I approve

Moltrey posted:

I respect Tyrone, but I love Kakyoin and I will stick up for him until I die.

Sad

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I will also do the same for Yamcha, so I will admit there's a possibility my brain is broken

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Defending Yamcha is like defending Smokey, it is a losing war.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I agree, it is inexplicable, but I've seen more of DB than DBZ and Yamcha's pretty alright there and I respect his strength.

Yamcha, strongest human, because Krillin and Tien are not humans

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
But... Yamcha sucks in Dragonball????

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
It's not his fault he alwats fights the big plot important guy Goku has to fight in the final match in every tournment!!!!!!

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jun 26, 2016

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's his existence

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The strongest human is Mr. Satan, he beat the God of Destruction Beebus after becoming a Super Satan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr6eidBmOUc

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Moltrey posted:

It's not his fault he alwats fights the big plot important guy Goku has to fight in the final match in every tournment!!!!!!

The only fight he's ever won, he needed the help of both Roshi and Bulma's boobs.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Rohan Kishibe posted:

The only fight he's ever won, he needed the help of both Roshi and Bulma's boobs.
He beat Goku once! and also Chi-Chi! Granted Goku was hungry at the time, but he still threw Goku into a rock!

look I know this is a losing battle, but I dunno, I can't hate the guy. I appreciate his attempts and then acceptance to say gently caress this, Tien broke my legs, I'm gonna go play baseball and be rich.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
For being a rich guy he sure wears lovely suits

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

A literal fetus helped more in the fight against Beerus than Yamcha did.

Yamcha actively made the situation worse.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Eh, we all make mistakes.

Never should've cut your hair Yamcha, you had it all back then....

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
The best JoJo is Josuke because it's an option select and you can freely choose between goofy high schooler Josuke and confused sailor Josuke.

Edit: Also the support characters from DB that get left in the dust during DBZ own bones. Let it not be forgotten that Yajirobe cut off Vegeta's tail like it was nothing.

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jun 26, 2016

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Baal posted:

For being a rich guy he sure wears lovely suits

Being rich does not guarantee good taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RareAcumen posted:

Being rich does not guarantee good taste.

I'll have you know Vince McMahon only wears the finest fashion disasters

• Locked thread