Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

You look like a person I would have a wonderful time having a drunken conversation at a shared Christmas party.

That is indeed my jam. I am the life of the boring office party.

I would 100% get drunk and say insulting things about hockey to you

NotAnArtist posted:

A neck tattoo would certainly help detract from approachability.

It's coming :getin: my sleeves are done and I have grand plans for my chest and collar bones, which potentially will spread to parts of my neck.

Tattoos also only add to my approachability because strangers are constantly touching me and asking invasive questions about them

No hand tattoos though so you will always be tougher than me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mocking Bird posted:

I would laugh and make jokes about modern culture.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

NotAnArtist posted:

Welcome, friend, to the No Smile Club. Looking good and grim.

And I mostly wear black, sometimes dark colors. I do look very grim!

Mocking Bird posted:

What about those of us that look friendly and approachable and like everyone's nice cousin even when we are not smiling and expressionless :(

You are adorably friendly! My neutral expression is bitchy af

I have like 3 smiling selfies in like 2 years. I do smile if someone else takes it, though!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Mocking Bird posted:

It's coming :getin: my sleeves are done and I have grand plans for my chest and collar bones, which potentially will spread to parts of my neck.

Tattoos also only add to my approachability because strangers are constantly touching me and asking invasive questions about them

No hand tattoos though so you will always be tougher than me

I'd fight you over the hockey. Aka not really. Aka I'm gonna upload some photobooth photos later

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Mocking Bird posted:

What about those of us that look friendly and approachable and like everyone's nice cousin even when we are not smiling and expressionless :(

It's the high cheekbones. Also, we look enough alike to be stunt doubles. I don't have tattoos, but I do have lentigo, and people poke my spots.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

I try for ToughCute but can only pull off cute. I'll never get a man.

Edit: I can confirm high cheek bones do not help in trying to look unapproachable. Neither do big rosey jolly cheeks.

Clinton1011 has a new favorite as of 10:25 on Jun 26, 2016

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Looking good mang.

The giant bowl of dark beer really sets off the tiny sunglasses.

Preemptive: yes i know what foreshortening is but this is like 5 or 6 shortening

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Okay that was way too much smarm in my post.

Looking good, sincerely.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm the front butt.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Booger Presley posted:

She's saying that girl's name is April and she's not a witch.
My name isn't April. :colbert: Get your poo poo together, Booger Presley.

The Schwa posted:

new glasses!

You always look so super cute and awesome. I just love your hair! (yes, I've said it before, and I will continue to do so).

The new glasses are also good and cute.

You are also super cute.

Mocking Bird posted:

Wait...it's possible to have a neutral expression that's approachable? You can look so nice and friendly and don't have to put an effort into it? I thought resting bitchface was just a fact of life for everyone. I'd love to not have resting bitchface.

Like, this is basically what my face looks like when I'm not doing anything with it:

I can even manage to look bored/bitchy in a fuzzy bear robe with a goofy bird on my head.

It's just what my face does. :qq:

On a different, silly note, while browsing through my phone pics, I found a picture of the one time we used snow and beer to turn my car into a smiling unicorn:

:allears: Look at my Bernice. Such a happy and good car (if she wasn't having engine issues and her electronics worked on a regular basis :argh: ).

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I wrote you a song and its title is the name of a month!

Is it called April?

That would have made much more sense :saddowns:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Good lookin goons on these last few pages.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Been having a pretty lovely week, this thread has been cheering me up though. I definitely feel you guys on resting bitchface, mine is atrocious.

timg]http://i.imgur.com/rpuz0ao.png[/timg]

It's also been loving freezing here so my cat has been hiding under a blanket on the couch for most of the night.

She sticks her leg out like that due to being attacked by a dog when she was about a year old, she had the top of her femur removed as it was totally ruined and wouldn't go back in her hip. Apparently cats grow some pretty nice cartilage or scar tissue or something so now you wouldn't even know that leg was damaged, she gets around fine. Well, except for being a spoiled fat cat. I hope this was toughcute enough for the selfies thread.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

The before coffee face

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice
Here is a terrible mirror pic from work as I was getting ready to go home yesterday, with white guy half smile. (Thank you for making me aware of this phenomenon, I see I do it a lot now Must get dem teeth out!)

Here is a pic of me in the Cayman Islands when I was like 23(?), so like 13 years ago. No facial hair. Yikes.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Nice Agent Smith glasses, duder.

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Nice Agent Smith glasses, duder.

No one said I had any good fashion sense back then, Mr. Anderson.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I had a black trenchcoat and sunglasses period in my teens, so I know what it's like. I thought I looked good, despite evidence to the contrary. No picture, sorry.

OMGMYSPLEEN
Jul 12, 2009

Rawwwwhiiiiide
College Slice

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I had a black trenchcoat and sunglasses period in my teens, so I know what it's like. I thought I looked good, despite evidence to the contrary. No picture, sorry.

Awww yeah, I had exited my trench coat phase a few years prior to that picture. It's never good when you go back and cringe at yourself.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

You rock that look!

Clinton1011 posted:

I try for ToughCute but can only pull off cute. I'll never get a man.

You're really good at cute though :3:

You look.... familiar.

Schmeichy posted:

The before coffee face

me irl right now

adorable as always :3:

Hi Simon :buddy:

Totally gorgeous!

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 16:50 on Jun 26, 2016

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I still have my big rear end green trenchcoat in the closet(its useful when it rains, even if the wool makes me smell like wet dog)

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

syscall girl posted:

Okay that was way too much smarm in my post.

Looking good, sincerely.

smarm is accepted and appreciated, smart rear end remarks are what I live my life by.

Oddly enough those aviators are actually really small compared to other pairs I own. They make my head feel giant and I know they won't fall off easy.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I made friends with a penguin named Flippy today.

Flippy is cool as poo poo but one of her friends bit my shoelaces when I was trying to give him a fish :mad:

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Flippy is cool as poo poo but one of her friends bit my shoelaces when I was trying to give him a fish :mad:

Thread over. You win. :3:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

OH MY GOD.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Give me your life!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Woah, can't compete with that at all

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Oh so you guys like birds?

Here's Flippy and her dude who attacked my kicks

Apparently penguins will chase around a laser pointer just like your cat, but the look like tiny velociraptors whilst doing so :3:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Apparently penguins will chase around a laser pointer just like your cat, but the look like tiny velociraptors whilst doing so :3:

eeeeeeeeee

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Pics/video or it didn't happen (PLEASE have a video of this!!!)

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Great, now im dying. There is nothing cuter. End my life

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Here is my only really worthwhile achievement, my son:

He makes everything better, all times and I love him

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011
You people are all far too attractive and/or functional seeming, I am super envious. I may have to find a picture of myself so I can bring the quality down to a realistic level for a while.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

WillOfTheGods posted:

You people are all far too attractive and/or functional seeming, I am super envious. I may have to find a picture of myself so I can bring the quality down to a realistic level for a while.

Do it, then people will try to help you/tell you that you are dumb for thinking so little of yourself.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:same:

WillOfTheGods posted:

You people are all far too attractive and/or functional seeming, I am super envious.

:same:

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Call the police and arrest this murderer. You have killed me with this post. Dead. Too loving cute.

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

Do it, then people will try to help you/tell you that you are dumb for thinking so little of yourself.

Fair enough. Here's a couple of pictures from summer last year, when I was in a better place than I had been for a while.

A rare picture of me out of the house.

A selfie from inside my house!

Then post-summer, stuff happens, depression sets in.

Christmas day with my nephew, note the depression beard.

Bonus Christmas pictures of one of my cats, just because:

Yes, she did hate the ribbon.

I'll try to remember to take some new pictures next time I have a shower and put on people clothes.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

WillOfTheGods posted:

Fair enough. Here's a couple of pictures from summer last year, when I was in a better place than I had been for a while.

A rare picture of me out of the house.

A selfie from inside my house!

Then post-summer, stuff happens, depression sets in.

Christmas day with my nephew, note the depression beard.

Bonus Christmas pictures of one of my cats, just because:

Yes, she did hate the ribbon.

I'll try to remember to take some new pictures next time I have a shower and put on people clothes.

I see no problems, and the fact that your house is/was that filled with flowers is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

RFC2324 posted:

Pics/video or it didn't happen (PLEASE have a video of this!!!)

poo poo. I didn't get video of the laser pointer. Have this clip of Flippy painting me a picture instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS0_E-SVEM4