Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Water-Raccoon
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Haven't done anything of particular note with the account, don't mind if it gets blown up.

Perma:toxx: for :abuela: If she loses, it'll be the best and last joke I ever hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol, I checked out the Trump thread and the posters there STILL aren't permatoxxing for him. What a bunch of losers, they all know how this is gonna end.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Wanamingo posted:

lol, I checked out the Trump thread and the posters there STILL aren't permatoxxing for him. What a bunch of losers, they all know how this is gonna end.

Well it's the same reason that Trump has a dismal amount of campaign finances. The people who defend and support his every move are most likely just having fun with it, and the election cycle in general. When it's time for the cards to come down, they stick to internet forums rather than waste their money on a lunatic.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Freepers claim to spend my paycheck on on Trump. They're probably full of poo poo.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Cross-thread sniping:

quote:

RETARDS OF THE HILLARY THREAD: THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCE, MONETARY OR OTHERWISE, THAT A PERMATOXX WILL SUBJECT YOU TO THAT A REGULAR TOXX WON'T, OTHER THAN THE TECHNICALITY OF HAVING TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF RE-REGISTERING YOUR OLD ONE. PLEASE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK loving SKULLS.

So loving do it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ha ha, get a room you two!!!

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

ha ha, get a room you two!!!

Let's do it :kheldragar:

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Wanamingo posted:

Cross-thread sniping:

So loving do it

Dr Dracula posted:

:frogsiren: RETARDS OF THE HILLARY THREAD: THERE IS NO CONSEQUENCE, MONETARY OR OTHERWISE, THAT A PERMATOXX WILL SUBJECT YOU TO THAT A REGULAR TOXX WON'T, OTHER THAN THE TECHNICALITY OF HAVING TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF RE-REGISTERING YOUR OLD ONE. PLEASE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK loving SKULLS. :frogsiren:

lol

if anyone wants to look at cowardice in its distilled form, here it is

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
He's right. There's no consequences.

BRB, gonna have a notary send proof of my tax evasion to the IRS if Trump wins the election.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
While I appreciate the twisting of Trump toxxer's nose w.r.t. their lack of courage in their own convictions, much* of the point of two separate toxx threads was keep both groups apart so you should stop the cross thread taunting.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
gently caress permatoxing why would i ever sacrifice my cultivated collection of six hour probies for posting in fyad or whatever over some dumb election

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Captain_Maclaine posted:

While I appreciate the twisting of Trump toxxer's nose w.r.t. their lack of courage in their own convictions, much* of the point of two separate toxx threads was keep both groups apart so you should stop the cross thread taunting.

He just permatoxxed for Trump, so I'm happy now either way. Hopefully the rest of the posters there follow suit and join him

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Constant Hamprince posted:

gently caress permatoxing why would i ever sacrifice my cultivated collection of six hour probies for posting in fyad or whatever over some dumb election

You can make a new account and earn another crop of six hours.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Is the trump thread serious? I need to not read it because either it's all a Poe's law trap or there's just some tremendously ugly souls in there.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Ogmius815 posted:

Is the trump thread serious? I need to not read it because either it's all a Poe's law trap or there's just some tremendously ugly souls in there.

At this point, what difference does it make?

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Put me down for a belated perma:toxx:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Ogmius815 posted:

I assume many are serious but Boosted is a gimmick guaranteed.

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Put me down for a belated perma:toxx:

no permatoxx is belated until after the election :hfive:

dogs named Charlie
Apr 5, 2009

by exmarx
Count me into the perma toxx. I don't normally give too big a poo poo about politics on here. I don't have to, someone more literate in the matter usually takes my same stance. But gently caress sake, Trump supporters don't actually support anything. They just want to rip and hurt and stomp on gays and browns and foreigners. Press them on a subject and they grumble the new party slogan and jump to another subject. Or just call people names. ~40% of the country was always going to pull R because that's what daddy told them to do. Those are the only people Trump will get. I haven't met a single person worried about a Hillary "scandal" who wasn't a contrarian having fun. It's going to be a complete slaughter, it's like no one ever clued them in that prejudice and hate are bad things.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Okonner posted:

I assume many are serious but Boosted is a gimmick guaranteed.

Pretty impressive how he hasn't broken kayfabe in at least 4 years.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

From talking to people I know that "hate Hillary," for a majority of them it's enough to remind them that Clinton has been on the other side of a smear campaign for 25 years and has still managed to succeed in politics.

I've always felt the distrust for Clinton was overstated. I'll be doing my part to volunteer for the campaign and convince some of my apathetic friends to vote for her.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
If you think the Clinton Machine + Obama isn't going to be a turnout juggernaut in swing states, lol

Trump hasn't even started his swing state operation yet and it's late June. He's lost the battle before it started.

Slate Action has issued a correction as of 04:59 on Jun 26, 2016

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I also think they're holding back on slamming Trump while he's still not the official nominee. Other than simply what he's said in the last couple days before she make a speech, the only historic thing Hillary has hit Trump on is Bankruptcy.

Bernie, Biden, Barack, and Bill gonna be dunking on Trump all day every day after the convention. It's gonna be a massacre. Hillary is probably going to spend most of her time cultivating her image as :abuela: ; the nice grandma you can trust to crush her enemies, watch them driven before her, and listen to the lamentation of their women/men.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 40 minutes!
The Trumpists have gone full 9/11 truther lmao

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
it explains alot.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Gyges posted:

The nice grandma you can trust to crush her enemies, watch them driven before her, and listen to the lamentation of their women/men pundits.

FTFY

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
Hillary is Mom from Futurama and I love it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

how do we make this happen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hmm, needs a little work

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

how bout now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hmm i think i like the previous one better

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

I'd permatoxx for that gang tag.

Note that this post is not a conditional permatoxx. It is merely a statement of enthusiasm for the lying crooked Hillary gang tag.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Ogmius815 posted:

I'd permatoxx for that gang tag.

Note that this post is not a conditional permatoxx. It is merely a statement of enthusiasm for the lying crooked Hillary gang tag.

:smugdon:Schlonged!:smugdon:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I'm good with anything that diverts attention from this stupid anime avatar. For anime sucks you see.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

how bout now

I approve.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
hello friends. here is your title-compliant gangtag.

you can apply this at any time by purchasing a new avatar / title. i will leave it to Captain_Maclaine if he wants to give it to you for free because he's managing your toxx.

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

DemeaninDemon posted:

I'm good with anything that diverts attention from this stupid anime avatar. For anime sucks you see.

Then again, really, who bothers to report on scallops?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

logikv9 posted:

you can apply this at any time by purchasing a new avatar / title. i will leave it to Captain_Maclaine if he wants to give it to you for free because he's managing your toxx.

Oooh I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

logikv9 posted:

:neckbeard:

• Locked thread