Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

somekindofguy posted:

Don't forget my personal favorite, the "can't we get along"/"both sides" crowd. I get seeing both good and bad of remain/leave, but it gets turned into "I'm not on either side, so I'm better" smugness. Neutrality is weird.

What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

somekindofguy posted:

I meant that some of the social media responses were calling people sad or scared about the leave "entitled millennials" or children, and that a few claims seemed to be about saving the country for the next generation. I'd heard about the huge vote divide between yo8ng and old, and some of the "Young people don't know as much as the older generation" smugness that came along with it. Bit of the "old people screwed future generations over" too of course. It might not matter when everyone feels the effects.

Don't forget my personal favorite, the "can't we get along"/"both sides" crowd. I get seeing both good and bad of remain/leave, but it gets turned into "I'm not on either side, so I'm better" smugness. Neutrality is weird.

Is the Brexit a success of terrorism?

Yes, it's a big factor. Trouble is that idiotic leftist media likes to downplay terrorism in favor of perpetual outrage stories which are more popular with young people.

Anyway, leftwits are going to continue whining no matter what.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Is the Brexit a success of terrorism?

Yes, it's a big factor. Trouble is that idiotic leftist media likes to downplay terrorism in favor of perpetual outrage stories which are more popular with young people.

Anyway, leftwits are going to continue whining no matter what.

I would love to live in his world where Britain has a left wing media.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

goose fleet posted:

It's almost like you won't have to worry about a homelessness epidemic if you just paid your taxes and supported an expansion of social services like people do in a state of civilization you loving sacks of poo poo

But they don't actually care about homeless people, they just hate being reminded of their existence. These are the same assholes who would tell a panhandler to "get a loving job".

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

reddit.com/r/seduction posted:

[FR] How I entered a relationship with my attractive step-sister. (self.seduction)
submitted an hour ago by yodog12345

Before I was born, my father had another child with another woman before meeting my mother and later marrying her and having me. My stepsister is one year older than me and my parents had joint custody of her when we were growing up. My stepsister’s mother and my parents always got along very well, I know that most of the time these kind of situations can get rather messy, but things were always rather amicable between them.

My stepsister and I had always shared a close bond with each other. When we were kids we never fought and were very affectionate and loving with each other. We were inseparable best friends and I even stayed over her mother’s house sometimes during the times in which my parents did not have custody over her. We hung out all the time with each other and genuinely enjoyed having each other’s company. We've fallen asleep together on the couch watching movies together in each other’s arms on countless occasions. Our relationship had maintained its strength into adulthood.

My father had put me up in an apartment and she still lived with her mother, but we would still sleep over each other’s house like we did when we were children. We really enjoyed spending time together going out to the movie theatres, to restaurants for dinner, to amusement parks, getting coffee, or just chilling at home cuddling and watching netflix or playing video games.

Earlier this year I've discovered seddit and I've been using the tips and strategies found here to improve myself and become a better person. I fixed my diet and began lifting 6 days a week following the PPL routine. Also, I completely revamped my fashion style and I began putting genuine effort into assuring that I always look my very best at all times. I had gotten my bf down to 13% and have put on a lot of muscle mass. My SMV had improved dramatically and I finally was able to lose my virginity to a girl I met at a club.

My stepsister had begun to act very strangely towards me, if it was anyone besides her I’d have assumed they were flirting with me. She is always finding ways to initiate touching me. For example, whenever we saw each other she would always hugs me very tightly and for a long time. In addition to this, during conversations with each other she'd always touch my arm or shoulder. Another thing I noticed was when we were watching netflix together, she rested her head on my shoulder. Finally, when she is stayed over at my apartment she always insisted on sleeping in my bed with me and cuddling with me, despite the fact that my apartment had two bedrooms.

I had always thought she was extremely physically attractive and knew that she was signalling for me to make a move. One night she was staying over my house and we were getting very drunk with each other. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex with each other. The next morning we woke up in bed together and went for another round.

Our relationship rapidly escalated from there and she ended up convincing my father to allow her to move into my apartment with me. It has been five months now and our relationship hasn't really had any major bumps and she has been an awesome girlfriend. She is a great cook and always makes really great, healthy meals for us both. She keeps my apartment absolutely spotless, it hadn't been as clean as after she had moved in with me for a very long time. She takes care of a lot of our housework and I literally haven't had to do laundry in months.

I had wanted to be with her romantically for a long time, and seddit brought me to a place in my life where I was capable of pulling it off. Thank you all so much for your help.

TL;DR: Used seduction and self improvement strategies and experienced massive success and finally am in a LTR with my stepsister.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

self.seduction always makes me laugh, what was the hivemind's response to this?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I kept waiting for the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme to be quoted to out this as a joke. :(

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Is he confusing the terms "stepsister" and "half-sister"?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Yes

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

EmmyOk posted:

self.seduction always makes me laugh, what was the hivemind's response to this?

[–]Woujo 2 points 1 hour ago
dude don't do this. please. don't do this

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

A strong sibling relationship. Inspiring story.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I don't know I mean based on this...

quote:

My stepsister’s mother and my parents always got along very well

... I'm thinking she's not an actual blood relation and he just wrote awkwardly?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Chomp8645 posted:

I don't know I mean based on this...

... I'm thinking she's not an actual blood relation and he just wrote awkwardly?

He clearly states she's his dad's daughter from a previous relationship

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
From a description of their living arrangement he sees her more of a maid than a step/half sister.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Also levels of acceptableness. Banging your step sister is creepy and weird, banging your half sister is literal incest.

Chomp8645 posted:

He explicitly says she is his fathers daughter by another woman.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This is not what bromance means

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

You know that game "Would you rather...?" where you are forced to choose between two equally unpleasant strictly hypothetical scenarios?

That's what right wingers are doing when they say "we should help veterans and the homeless before refugees."

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

My first thought would be call a loving doctor but what do I know

Yeah, because then I have a boner and also need to pee. Now I have two problems. Great advice.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"extent" may vary by person

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

It is worth noting that if you are rock hard, it shouldn't be possible to pee. There is some kind of valve that is supposed to close off the bladder so you don't fill up a woman while having drunken sex.

I can't say whether or not this is true, since the need to pee usually keeps me from getting that hard and there don't seem to be authoritative answers on a quick google, but its what I learned in high school sex ed :shrug:

E: I did find this gem while looking tho: http://www.magicbluepill.com/hax/peeing.html

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Slumber Lumber makes peeing really annoying too.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Mo0 posted:

My first thought would be call a loving doctor but what do I know

Yeah, because then I have a boner and also need to pee. Now I have two problems. Great advice.

Excuse yourself to use the restroom by going to all fours, and crawling out of the room and meowing. They'll think you're just trying to hide a boner, and never expect you actually have to pee.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

SpacePig posted:

Excuse yourself to use the restroom by going to all fours, and crawling out of the room and meowing. They'll think you're just trying to hide a boner, and never expect you actually have to pee.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

RFC2324 posted:

It is worth noting that if you are rock hard, it shouldn't be possible to pee. There is some kind of valve that is supposed to close off the bladder so you don't fill up a woman while having drunken sex.

I can't say whether or not this is true, since the need to pee usually keeps me from getting that hard and there don't seem to be authoritative answers on a quick google, but its what I learned in high school sex ed :shrug:

E: I did find this gem while looking tho: http://www.magicbluepill.com/hax/peeing.html

It is entirely possible to piss with a boner. Aiming is an issue though.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

EvilGenius posted:

It is entirely possible to piss with a boner. Aiming is an issue though.

Speak for yourself :smuggo:

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

RFC2324 posted:

Ah, yes. High school sex ed, the most trustworthy of sources.

If you must know, your bladder neck closes when you ejaculate, not when you're just erect. This is to prevent semen from getting into your bladder through the urinary tract, not so much to prevent you from peeing on your partner.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Read Snigfut posted:

Hence me qualifying my source there.

Read Snigfut posted:

If you must know, your bladder neck closes when you ejaculate, not when you're just erect. This is to prevent semen from getting into your bladder through the urinary tract, not so much to prevent you from peeing on your partner.

Thank you for the clarification tho!

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
You sure it's not so you don't accidentally drown a girl with your urine while you're drunk???

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I thought Cartman taught you about peeing in butts.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

chip peed in madonna

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

I love when people appeal to numbers of hits as a metric of knowing what they're talking about.

A video of a broken giraffe toy got over 600,000 hits, should we ask this person about their thoughts on Brexit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR8F7T9ieVk

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Does cow pussy really mean awesome in "Chinese" (I'm guessing she means Mandarin)? Because I really want to start using that phrase.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

hyperhazard posted:

Does cow pussy really mean awesome in "Chinese" (I'm guessing she means Mandarin)? Because I really want to start using that phrase.

Maybe it's similar to "bee's knees" or "cat's meow."

e.g. "The food here is the real cow's pussy."

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

hyperhazard posted:

no.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Every "fact" in that meandering pile is wrong.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Data Graham posted:

Every "fact" in that meandering pile is wrong a steaming pile of cow pussy.

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

hyperhazard posted:

It means "awesome" but also means kind of "badass" as well? Its generally very positive though, and it's a very common term. I've heard it can also mean cocky/rear end in a top hat but I've never really heard it used in that capacity.

These days it's often shortened to the more family friendly "cow", though. Literally "that guy is very cow" is a thing you read online a lot.

Off topic but linguistically interesting, due to crazy Chinese censorship the actual character 屄 is hard to use (it's a rather vulgar term) online so they started using the letter B instead since it's pronounced that way. This became so widespread it looped around now the letter B just means vagina in Chinese to most young people.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm sorry for this. I bring comics into the thread. This is my sin.

So, as far as I can tell, someone posted a whole two pages about a comic they didn't like and then lost their poo poo because the girl talked about there being no female heroes when she was a kid. And I don't know who's talking, when it took place, or anything helpful of that nature and everyone complaining is suitably unhelpful in providing any information that might offer context to someone's opinion on female superheroes being kinda not there.

quote:

Who is Susan Storm.
Who is Jean Gray.
Who is Polaris.
Who is Scarlet Witch.
Who is Storm.
Who is Misty Knight.
Who is Black Widow.
Who is Miss America (Madeline Joyce)
Who is Rogue.
Who is Wasp.
Who is Sif.
Who is Valkyrie.
Who is Nova ( Frankie Raye).
Who is M.
Who is Siryn.
Who is Wolfsbane.
Who is Domino.

Who is Ms. Marvel, the one you have on your loving lunchbox on the 2nd panel.

And I was avoiding she-heroes. Though I don’t know why when female Ghostbusters and fem-Thor are apparently the pinnacle of feminist characters.

Which is why this is called Regressive Left. They aren’t interested in any progress. They will shat and erase any progress that was ever made, solely because they want to be historically remembered for “changing the Status Quo”.

Like a fireman putting out the fire he started.

And as I don't feel comfortable posting long long long long series of words in posts like LoB, I'm just going to link to the page. http://herr-docktor.tumblr.com/post/146164966371/thespectacularspider-girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Read Snigfut posted:

Hows life as a male parts doctor?