Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Just as I was thinking that Hayate had matured, there he goes and does something super immature and dumb: refusing another pilot. There's what, 4 of them now instead of 5? Even if you don't look at how good the other pilot would be, having another reasonably competent plane out there could be the difference between life and death.

Needs more character development :x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Just as I was thinking that Hayate had matured, there he goes and does something super immature and dumb: refusing another pilot. There's what, 4 of them now instead of 5? Even if you don't look at how good the other pilot would be, having another reasonably competent plane out there could be the difference between life and death.

Needs more character development :x

It's kind of weird because everything leading up to that scene made me think it'd go the opposite way. Messer's dead and mourned, the first big loss for the crew, and the war's accelerating, obviously he understands that they need all the help they can get so- oh...huh, guess he'll just work himself to death instead. :downs:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Delta squad are the first line of defense for walkure. The aerial knights already outnumbered them, but now they don't have anyone who can match up to the white knight. Sure, Hayate is eventually gonna be that guy, but for now the vital and irreplaceable tactical sound unit is pretty vulnerable.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
I was hoping that Arad would respond to Hayate saying he'd fly Messer's time too by going "What, no, that's stupid and will solve nothing, we're getting a replacement so we can do the job we're meant to do".

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
Chaos seems a lot slacker than the SMS even though they have a full Macross class ship.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

12 is out by the by

http://www.ggkthx.org/2016/06/macross-delta-12/

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

First 2 minutes.

:aaa: whoa
oh that's bad
yep, bad
:ohdear:
:3: aw Makina is feeding Reina chips :3:

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
Semi-random speculation: The prince kid is gonna die sometime soon. Probably somewhere around when windemere switches sides. And then they'll need Freyja and/or Mikumo for the artifacts..

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh you sneaky bastards.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

ONCE WE DEFOLD, WALKURE WILL START AN ASSAULT CONCERT!

ON MY HEART.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Ok, when's 13? I need 13.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Is there a government bureaucrat in Macross who isn't :hitler: ?

Also, that departure sequence was hype in robotic form~

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
The king is gonna die, the prince is gonna call a ceasefire, and the real villains will abduct Freyja to power whatever their doomsday device turns out to be. Some but not all of the aerial knights will go along with those foundation chumps.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

If any of Walkure are kidnapped by the third party to power a doomsday device, it would probably be Mikumo, the mystery who knows what she is person that has some kind of direct and innate ties to the protoculture artifacts.

Also, I have my doubts about Prince "I'm going to gladly sing myself to death" Heinz putting up a ceasefire.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Given that Keith is big on just fighting for the sake of it, potentially until they genocide the regular humans, I predict that Roid may defect in hopes that they can end the war and preserve Heinz' life.

And Mirage finds out she is talented with Meltrandi battle armor and macronizes (is that the right word) to pilot one.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Kylra posted:

If any of Walkure are kidnapped by the third party to power a doomsday device, it would probably be Mikumo, the mystery who knows what she is person that has some kind of direct and innate ties to the protoculture artifacts.

Also, I have my doubts about Prince "I'm going to gladly sing myself to death" Heinz putting up a ceasefire.

That's just because he was raised on stories of how UN Spacy only employs clones of hitler and how everyone is terribly grateful for the mind control. He can actually see Freyja and Mikumo's memories when they all sing at the same time, though Mikumo's aren't terribly helpful since whatever she is it isn't a normal human civilian.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Kylra posted:

Yeah, it'd take some big revelation about the bomb for him to switch sides, though he's mostly pretty passive and might go along with Roid if Roid pushed for peace.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Go beyond the vine and listen to the entire mashup of Freyja and Earth Wind & Fire.

https://soundcloud.com/mitch-l-music/the-mashup-no-one-asked-for

It

it's really good.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Kylra posted:

It's possible I like this anime way too much.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Kylra posted:

It's possible I like this anime way too much.

Wibbleman
Apr 19, 2006

Fluffy doesn't want to be sacrificed

a kitten posted:

Go beyond the vine and listen to the entire mashup of Freyja and Earth Wind & Fire.

It

it's really good.

That's Fantastic.

I really didn't know I wanted that mashup.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer

Argas posted:

Mirage finds out she is talented with Meltrandi battle armor and macronizes (is that the right word) to pilot one.

Because there weren't enough Klan Klang doujins from Frontier, we're gonna get this, probably.

Just stick her in a Regult, because battle pods are great

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Argas posted:

And Mirage finds out she is talented with Meltrandi battle armor and macronizes (is that the right word) to pilot one.

embiggens :pseudo:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

a kitten posted:

embiggens :pseudo:

MJP posted:

Because there weren't enough Klan Klang doujins from Frontier, we're gonna get this, probably.

breastorizes

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
YACK DECULTURE

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Freyja, no!

https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/745393116610387970

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Wonder what colour your rune turns when you're on meth?

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Darth Walrus posted:

Wonder what colour your rune turns when you're on meth?

The king looks like he is more into krokodil.

Rectus
Apr 27, 2008

OddObserver posted:

Oh, so that's why Windemere people don't live very long.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Windermereans actually live as long as humans but because their culture is peak "men doing man things" it isn't long before they die in war, or street racing, or just doing a lot of drugs and wasting away

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

OddObserver posted:

Jesus, I shouldn't have looked that up. :stonk:

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

omg omg omg

Ai Oboete Imasu Ka? Freyja Version. (sneak peek)

http://deus-ex-kamille.tumblr.com/post/146314097426/freyjas-gonna-sing-do-you-remember-love-im

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

!!!

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

I have decided that this show is my waifu. Not any particular character, just the entire show.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

I'm told it's from her audition after posting it on /m/. There's no source, so grain of salt and all, but the fact it's video footage suggests it's true, since I doubt video footage of her doing something for the show proper would leak.

tsob fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Jun 23, 2016

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Wherever it comes from, I want to hear her sing the whole thing.

I love that song and that little snippet is amazing.

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKiu30uKR7s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVZyHDA9I6A
:swoon:

a kitten fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jun 23, 2016

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

a kitten posted:

It

it's really good.

Man. My foot hasn't tapped along that hard in a while.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Earth, Wind, and Freyja is my new favorite thing.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

You know it's gonna be a hype af episode when the OP doesn't play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

SO HYPE I FORGOT THE PUNCTUATION AT THE END OF THIS SENTENCE

• Locked thread