Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I thought I knew what you were talking, but on second thought it's probably not it?

That's not it, but thanks for trying! It's got a cartoon man in each panel is differing states of joy/apathy/hate/despair depending on which way the general vote went

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.

life is a joke posted:

Can't find it on my phone, but Ward Sutton drew that. Search I can see you and I'm laughing if his name don't bring it up.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Couldn't find it by searching "I can see you" etc but "Ward Sutton 9/11" brought it up.

Thanks guys! I tried "I can see you" but got nothing.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Can't remember if I saw it here, but does anybody have the picture of the American couple wearing matching clothes with the US flag on, and there's a guy to the right saluting them?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Vitamins posted:

Can't remember if I saw it here, but does anybody have the picture of the American couple wearing matching clothes with the US flag on, and there's a guy to the right saluting them?

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Thanks so much!

:911:

Lucky Raccoon
Aug 17, 2006

Let's put on our classics and have a little dance shall we?
There was this caption with the witch from Snow White and then a horrible description of what I think was the dude's dream and the witch's nose in his rear end. It was all very traumatic and now I would like to inflict it on someone else.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Does anyone happen to have saved the screenshots of Twitter posts that include "hella rad hell dad"?

I'm trying to search for it, but search isn't working on my phone.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Ah, America... where burning the flag is considered sacrilege, but wearing it as clothing is patriotic.

:suicide:

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
I have reasons for needing this picture...they are good you can believe me. I've seen it in GBS and FYAD a couple of times and basically it's what appears to be a homeless man sucking off another homeless man while a third homeless man is patiently waiting in line. What really brings it all together is the look on their faces that someone has taken their picture with the flash on at night in a park. If it helps any the sucker is wearing a trench coat and has a beard and looks vaguely Kevin Smith-ish.

Cenen has a new favorite as of 06:25 on Jun 28, 2016

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Cenen posted:

If it helps any the sucker is wearing a trench coat and has a bear and looks vaguely Kevin Smith-ish.

The typo (or is it?) makes that sentence awesome.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009
Ok this is a long shot but does anyone have a lovely MS Paint drawing of a stick figure wearing a bat costume (like ears and a nose) with "I am the night" on it?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Grape Juice Vampire posted:

Ok this is a long shot but does anyone have a lovely MS Paint drawing of a stick figure wearing a bat costume (like ears and a nose) with "I am the night" on it?

Here you go.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

Remembered today it was from the "let's draw furries" thread.

Quad
Dec 31, 2007

I've seen pogs you people wouldn't believe
Does anyone have the image of the tumblr post where a kid is freaking out because his teacher won't cover up a skeleton in the classroom because of some video game that made him afraid of skeletons?

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Is that the same kid who was so afraid of skeletons that he had a nervous breakdown or something when he found out there was a skeleton inside him right now?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
I need the picture of a small Asian grandmother type triumphantly hoisting a massive cabbage over her head.

It might have been taken or featured in media outlets when there was a kimchi shortage a few years back or something.

I don't know why I need it but I have been thinking about it and can't find it.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Ah, America... where burning the flag is considered sacrilege, but wearing it as clothing is patriotic.

:suicide:

Anyone remember that one time on Barney Miller when Wojo arrested that guy for selling clothes that had the American flag on it?

No?

Oh god I'm old....

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
No but I remember the theme music being pretty funky.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

I saw a video recently of a guy at Comic con or similar asking a stereotypical Japanese girl to pull a pose for him. She turns round and pulls her skirt up and then when he thanks her she says "no problem bro" in an obviously male voice. Anyone have it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aKtAW4fIqA

Sanford has a new favorite as of 22:49 on Jul 6, 2016

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

The Ape of Naples posted:

Anyone remember that one time on Barney Miller when Wojo arrested that guy for selling clothes that had the American flag on it?

No?

Oh god I'm old....

I vaguely recall this. He wouldn't let him sit in the cell because he had the flag on his rear end.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

ladron posted:

I vaguely recall this. He wouldn't let him sit in the cell because he had the flag on his rear end.

It was episode S02e10 "Horse Thief":

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Looking for a video of a road race where a car narrowly misses a guy then he takes a picture casual like.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
Looking for a pic where a Lakitu is dropping stuff on a burning Beirut. I believe it was made by a goon.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Looking for the picture of the famous pic on the dvd cover of Flags of Our Fathers but the canadian flag was photopshopped in over the american flag. It was for photoshop friday about a decade ago.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

Nierbo posted:

Looking for the picture of the famous pic on the dvd cover of Flags of Our Fathers but the canadian flag was photopshopped in over the american flag. It was for photoshop friday about a decade ago.

Was it this one from Worth 1000 where a hockey stick is the flag pole?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib
There was a Phriday one from 2005, but it's not Canadian.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
It was more like the second one, but drat that first ones great too.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Can I get a hi-res of that Clefairy "Repent or Die" from the Westboro Baptist Church?

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
does anybody have that gif where it looks like the guy has cucumber slices on his eyes but he pulls them out and they're actually whole cucumbers that go deep into his head

John Cadaver
Sep 16, 2007
You're talking about one of the opening jokes/sketches from a 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert'
I've searched Colbert Cucumber Eyes, and variants of this, and had no luck.
...hope that helps.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Fallen Rib

arnbiguous posted:

does anybody have that gif where it looks like the guy has cucumber slices on his eyes but he pulls them out and they're actually whole cucumbers that go deep into his head

John Cadaver posted:

You're talking about one of the opening jokes/sketches from a 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert'
I've searched Colbert Cucumber Eyes, and variants of this, and had no luck.
...hope that helps.

Maybe you can turn the source video into a gif.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdQo4hnpcXc

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Searching the archives is not helping me, I'm looking for a thread that (in my mind existed) had pictures of all sorts of horrible gooney gross computer desks

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
Dunno if goons did it too, but there was the bash.org messy desk contest, (which is no longer online on bash, and not on archive.org afaics.)
Just image-googling messy desk contest should yield similar results.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

slothrop posted:

Searching the archives is not helping me, I'm looking for a thread that (in my mind existed) had pictures of all sorts of horrible gooney gross computer desks

I think it was called "Post your battlestation."

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.

slothrop posted:

I can't remember either if there was an actual thread or just posts in one but most of these featured in there I'm pretty sure:
http://imgur.com/a/8IrJ4

It's missing the great one with the improvised basement hammock though.

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST
I'm looking for a very early doge meme image. It's the same format as the shiba ones, dog in the middle with a bunch of text in bright colours, only it wasn't a shiba (I think it was a Lab?). I remember the lines "i am doge" and "i am a star". I've been trying to find the thing for days and it's driving me crazy, I know I saw it in these forums before the whole doge thing took off but it seems to have completely vanished.

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Kulebri posted:

I'm looking for a very early doge meme image. It's the same format as the shiba ones, dog in the middle with a bunch of text in bright colours, only it wasn't a shiba (I think it was a Lab?). I remember the lines "i am doge" and "i am a star". I've been trying to find the thing for days and it's driving me crazy, I know I saw it in these forums before the whole doge thing took off but it seems to have completely vanished.

probably not the one you're thinking of but this has occupied a significant portion of my brain lately so here

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.

Kulebri posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST

That's it, thank you! I was going slightly mental.