Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Waking up this morning confirms that I did, indeed, land a spot in the tier. Idolized the girls and I am now happy.

Also it's Umi's seiyuu's birthday :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Also, new room features in Starlight Stage!
You get a second room that can have different wandering puchis. And we have a collect all option!!!

Also as stated in Discord, Chihiro demands sacrifice anew.
CinFes incoming.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

This CinFes is gonna be so great. I've saved up like 5k gems and have managed to hold out on doing any pulls.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3AyEe9Ka7s

ogmas holds its reign.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Just one month to go...

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Polsy posted:

Just one month to go...

Getting it for real, or will you soak up YouTube videos of it like a sponge? Possibly with graphs and charts?

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
Hm. I assumed cinfes was for CG, not SS. Maybe I should've read the thing instead of glancing at the picture and then moving along.

Getting points Rin kinda sucked, it must've been hell trying to tier. Much like ~20k minimum for the expanded 120k tier in SS. Gross AF.

Polsy posted:

There's a change.org petition to change the features in a Japanese f2p phone game?

I mean, that's funny, much like any online petition, but it isn't like they did that on say, the White House's petition platform. That would've been amazing.

That said, a change.org petition pointing to a reddit thread "for more information" is pretty internet, so that's great~

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sylphid posted:

Getting it for real, or will you soak up YouTube videos of it like a sponge? Possibly with graphs and charts?

Oh, I'm getting it. I'll just have to keep my eyes closed around numerous corners of the internet until international shipping comes through.

Zenostein posted:

Much like ~20k minimum for the expanded 120k tier in SS. Gross AF.

Yeah, I abandoned that when I realised how high the minimum score was getting.

Polsy fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jun 27, 2016

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Polsy posted:

Oh, I'm getting it. I'll just have to keep my eyes closed around numerous corners of the internet until international shipping comes through.

Yeah, I abandoned that when I realised how high the minimum score was getting.

I did it tried for Fumika.

Still, kinda funny that you get the awfulness of tiny tiers and the awfulness of "hey these tiers are bigger, better actually try now" in the same week.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
CINFEST Y'ALL

NEW GEN SSRS
+100% TO ALL STATS FOR MATCHING COLOR
18% COMBO BOOST

AW gently caress WHO COULD IT BE

Okay then!

I wanted Shimamu most because need to improve Cute, but this is good too.
Now I have both of Mio's SSRs.

Also, the signature->card reveal is new. There's like accenting tendrils, and then it pans over bits of the card before going to the full artwork.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3% 3%

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Wait, poo poo, I interpreted that wrong.
The center skills are +100% Dance/Vocal/Visual appeal for all colors.
Holy poo poo.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh, sure. As soon as I get SSR Shimamu the good SSR Shimamu happens.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
All Shimamu are good though????? :confused:

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

graybook posted:

All Shimamu are good though????? :confused:

True.

Well, the SSR Shimamu with a score-raising ability.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I stopped caring about scores after I was able to hit the S Score.

That's all that matters.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I need to score 900,000 at least once, otherwise that mission will be there forever

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I wish I a) hadn't used all my luck getting two more ssrs in GF, because idk, is it meant to give you 2/3 of a UR like that? what the gently caress? and b) then got a super-lovely roll in SS and then c) seen announcements for cinfes.

i am cinsad

my only consolation is that floor 2 of my room had a sae on it as well by default for some reason

its not very consoling, but also i don't think i have two saes? idgi

oh also saitei jewel's math is out. 20600 for 120k. yikes

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Alright CinFes. I see you. Let's go. It's you, me, and 5k gems. I'M GOING IN FRIENDS!

Alright I didn't get totally rekt. Full count is Miku, 1 SR, 1 dupe SR.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

7.5k gems and just a couple of SRs to show for it. Oh well, I have the original trio of New Gen SSRs with coordinated outfits already, so the sting of wasting so many gems isn't nearly as bad.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

graybook posted:

Wait, poo poo, I interpreted that wrong.
The center skills are +100% Dance/Vocal/Visual appeal for all colors.
Holy poo poo.

...but also, you need to have all Cute+Cool+Passion represented in your team for it to take effect as the center skill. Using a support member with that center skill as well, though, will get pretty powerful.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

graybook posted:

...but also, you need to have all Cute+Cool+Passion represented in your team for it to take effect as the center skill. Using a support member with that center skill as well, though, will get pretty powerful.

said as much in discord, but i think leader skillwise, they're pretty balanced at least in terms of ranking in events; their skill isn't as useful when you're trying to aim for a monotype song which every token has been so far. However, I predict they'll become integral towards getting a good score in medleys from now on which will be pretty aggravating.
The real issue I have with them is that considering how good their center skill is, they're still out and out way better than any previous combo boosters just purely based on stats and also regular skill. They might not be the end all be all leaders in every team, but they're definitely ridiculously tier 1 cards, if only because of higher raw numbers.

and this comes literally immediately after I scoffed at sif for having stat inflation...

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
New Mio won't be my passion only team center, but I do see myself running her as support member to help others for a while. I'll have to try her with a dance spec team on all attribute songs once I can find others running her. I've seen at least one so far though.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Sidenote, yeah, gonna agree that Kimagure Cafe au Lait isn't a very good song. Even the non game version. As much as i love Fre-chan, I basically skip this on shuffle.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Futaba Anzu posted:

and this comes literally immediately after I scoffed at sif for having stat inflation...

I'd noticed that irony.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!

The Cute SSR drought continues.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Hinako is sweet and I hope she gets a voice in the future.

Mio is Mio.

Congrats!

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
So what's the deal with Pinya? It was in an episode or two of the anime, but I don't know if it was a thing before then.

book
Nov 29, 2014
AI LIKE HAMBAGAH

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sylphid posted:

So what's the deal with Pinya? It was in an episode or two of the anime, but I don't know if it was a thing before then.

Yes, very much, it's a Honoka thing, or, it became one.

See also the contents of http://imas-cg.net/2016/04/22/48421676.html

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I honestly made my teams from the auto-select button in SS. I'm that person...

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

said as much in discord, but i think leader skillwise, they're pretty balanced at least in terms of ranking in events; their skill isn't as useful when you're trying to aim for a monotype song which every token has been so far. However, I predict they'll become integral towards getting a good score in medleys from now on which will be pretty aggravating.
The real issue I have with them is that considering how good their center skill is, they're still out and out way better than any previous combo boosters just purely based on stats and also regular skill. They might not be the end all be all leaders in every team, but they're definitely ridiculously tier 1 cards, if only because of higher raw numbers.

cross out everything i said about token events here because I just remembered snow wings and tsubomi were rainbow token events, so we're RiGht bACkk iN thERE

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

all hail the new combo ssr overlords, new generations for all generations to come

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

In a world, where each generation is a New Generation, only one group of idols stand in their oppressive way:

New Wave, coming soon to theaters and gacha near you

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

The Super New Gens have mounted a debilitating attack with this gacha, but what they failed to notice was the growing support of the New Wave SRs in the recent past. Watch out this July, when New Wave, tides you over with the New Wave of limited SSRs.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I felt lucky today.

I now have the UR trifecta of the Nico Nico cheer idols. Nico Nico, Maki Maki, and now Umi Umi. :mrgw:

This also gives me the red UR I've been wanting for a long time.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Congrats!
Also Zep gets to angry again

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I thought the sting would lessen with time but I need that Uzuki SSR and I got no more gems. Instead I have more Uzuki comics.

Here's the real comic though.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Is there a Wednesday frog idol for SIF? I can wish for that next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Oh my god that's so precious.

Also I thought we already went over the SIF frog stuff?