Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Interest check in a freshly CLA'd Yashica 124g or Olympus Stylus Epic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

I'd be interested in the Stylus Epic depending on what you're asking (also, to clarify, has the Stylus been recently CLA'd as well? Or just the Yashica?)

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
The stylus has not been CLA'd, but is in great working condition (probably a B+ cosmetically, glass is perfect.)

I'll post some pics later today.

Ethanfr0me fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jun 1, 2016

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Selling my Nikon gear to finance a Fuji camera. Local SF Bay Area pick up preferred, but we could work out shipping.

D7000 with 35mm f1.8, grip, accessories: $450

Comes with 2 extra batteries, two chargers, neoprene sleeve, portable insert for a backpack.

Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 with aftermarket hood and filters: $650

I'd also be willing to make a partial/full trade for a fuji slr. I'm considering all models, but most interested in xt1, xt10, xpro 1.

LooksLikeABabyRat fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jun 6, 2016

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Ethanfr0me posted:

Interest check in a freshly CLA'd Yashica 124g or Olympus Stylus Epic?

Possible interest in the Yashica, here.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
My Fuji gear is now listed in SA-Mart. Someone should totally buy this like right now..
http://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=460654946

Henchman 21 posted:

Selling off my camera gear to pay for some unexpected bills. I can take a few better shots of anything you'd like.

Fuji XT-1 with the 18-55 kit lens. It's been a fabulous camera and never missed a beat. Shot two weddings with it and just some personal family shots. I'd say less than 5,000 shutter actuations total. Comes with the official Fuji battery grip, two batteries, necessary body and lens caps, and the charger. I'm pretty sure I have the box for it as well.
Fuji XF23 F1.4R Once I put this lens on I didn't really take it off very much. Great low light capabilities, tack sharp. Very clean with no scratches anywhere that I can find. Comes with both caps and I have to original box for this as well.
Fuji EF-42 Fuji flash. Works great, cycles fast, don't know what else to say really. The hot shoe connector next to it goes with it. It enabled me to slave out a pocket wizard while I was using the flash on camera, so I could fire off strobes at the same time. It was very handy
2x Pocket Wizard PlusX. Bought these as a two pack and I'd like to see them go together

Prices:

Fuji XT-1 with the 18-55 kit lens, battery grip, and two batteries $1,015
Fuji XF23 F1.4R $620
Fuji EF-42 $100
Pocket Wizards $115

All prices include shipping to the lower 48. Paypal is: Kickstand85@gmail.com
Seller reviews can be found here: http://www.goonreviews.com/review.php?user=Henchman%2021

I also have a Slik 615317 700DX Pro Tripod and Induro BHD1 Ballhead that I would be willing to sell off, but shipping costs might be cost prohibitive

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Henchman 21 posted:

My Fuji gear is now listed in SA-Mart. Someone should totally buy this like right now..

If I manage to sell my stuff I'll take the xt-1 with kit lens.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

If I manage to sell my stuff I'll take the xt-1 with kit lens.

Someone buy this mans nice camera if you aren't going to buy mine

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Henchman 21 posted:

Someone buy this mans nice camera if you aren't going to buy mine

Yeah or buy Henchman's and trade me or something. Idk.

Ethanfr0me
Feb 2, 2012
Selling these two gems for basically what I paid to finance a Hasselblad 501CM CLA

Yashica 124G - SOLD

Just had a full CLA by Mark Hama, generally regarded as the best Yashica technician around (he worked on the line assembling the Yashica 124G in Japan). Shoots like a dream, comes with a leather Gordy strap, lens cap and generic hood for the shooting lens.

Olympus Stylus Epic - SOLD

A little beat up on the outside, but the glass is flawless and seals are like-new. I have a cheap wrist strap I can include.

Ethanfr0me fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jun 9, 2016

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Ethanfr0me posted:

Olympus Stylus Epic - $110 shipped

A little beat up on the outside, but the glass is flawless and seals are like-new. I have a cheap wrist strap I can include.

Paypal at cobermanns at gmail dot com

Gonna take you up on the Stylus Epic - sent a PM, Paypal to follow.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

:frogsiren:MODIFIER FIRE SALE:frogsiren:

Alright bros, here we go, I'm selling a bunch of modifiers I haven't used in like a year because they don't play well with profoto heads. Baller as heck for speedlight/strobist types. I'm pricing every item at $50, plus $10 for shipping because most of them need oversized boxes. I'm open to offers, deals, whatever, just need this poo poo out of my basement. I also have 2 manfrotto umbrella adapters that I will throw in for anyone who orders 3 or more modifiers. Or asks nicely.

First up is 4 modifiers from the Westcott Apollo Collection.

2x Apollo Mega JS softboxes. 50" square. One is the first generation, it's a bit more beat up, and has stitching on the top edge of the diffusion so it can't be completely removed. The other is the newer generation and has completely removable diffusion, excellent condition overall.SOLD

Here's both of them at work:

1x Apollo Medium softbox. 28" square. This is one of the first softboxes I bought, it's a workhorse. I think it might be getting a little yellowish with age, and it's the first gen so it has the diffusion stitched to the top.

1x Apollo Orb, 43" octabox. Pretty much new, haven't used it in years. At work: SOLD

In this picture is a Manfrotto boom stand. Also $50, or open to offers.

I also have a Lastolite reflector panel, it's white on one side and silver/gold zebra on the other. I think it's this product minus the diffusion, it measure 4' x 4'. Or it could be a no-name brand knockoff, not sure.

I will throw in one of these reflector holders for anyone who wants it. or $25 on its own. This plus the octa and light stand makes clamshell/hollywood lighting setups super easy. Start raking in that headshot money, today!

Finally, the belle of the ball, this is a 64" Paul C Buff parabolic umbrella with diffusion, makes for a monster softlighter. SOLD

on set:

LIke I said, $50 each for each item in this post, plus $10 to offset shipping. Combine items, get free stuff, I'm mainly just emptying out my basement of clutter.

If anyone wants additional pictures, just ask.

Reposting this. Still have the 50" and 28" softboxes, 4' square reflector, boom stand, pancake reflector holder. Buy all 4 for the price of 3. And/or I'll personally deliver it all in the nj/nyc area. Help me get rid of this crap.

Henchman 21 posted:

I need to sell these plus 3's first because I don't use any of the features, those plus x's are right up my alley.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

LooksLikeABabyRat posted:

Selling my Nikon gear to finance a Fuji camera. Local SF Bay Area pick up preferred, but we could work out shipping.

D7000 with 35mm f1.8, grip, accessories: $450

Comes with 2 extra batteries, two chargers, neoprene sleeve, portable insert for a backpack.

Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 with aftermarket hood and filters: $550 + shipping

I'd also be willing to make a partial/full trade for a fuji slr. I'm considering all models, but most interested in xt1, xt10, xpro 1.

Reposting since I have a pending sale on the camera, and bumping because I don't want to hang on to a lens that I can't use.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

red19fire posted:

I need to sell these plus 3's first because I don't use any of the features, those plus x's are right up my alley.

They really are quite nice and simple as hell to use

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Karl Barks posted:

Selling some older Nikon stuff. I have:

28mm f/2.8 AI-S for $240 + shipping. No haze/fungus/scratches at all.

Nikkor-Q 200mm f/4 Pre-AI with factory conversion to AI. Pretty solid lens for how old it is. No haze/fungus/scratches on this one either. Comes with funky built in hood. $50

the Nikon FA I listed earlier is still for sale, here are some better pictures. One thing I forgot to mention is the mark on the ISO dial no longer has the paint on it - you have to look for the little divet where the paint would be to see what the ISO is set to. I'll bring the price down to $140.

Will trade for vintage camera stuff too.

Sold the 200mm, price drop on the rest.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

Henchman 21 posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778902

Feel free to make offers on any of this. I want it gone!!

Henchman 21 fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jun 13, 2016

Hdip
Aug 21, 2002
Clicking that link lets me edit your post. (I did the wrong thing by telling him didn't I?)

Edit: Oh maybe not edit your post. It opens with a reply window open quoting you. My bad. Ignore me.

Hdip fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Jun 12, 2016

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

Karl Barks posted:

Sold the 200mm, price drop on the rest.

Does that fa have the original honeycomb shutter? If so, could you take a close-up picture of the left side inside of the the shutter track, with the shutter in the uncocked position? Like this:

I'm curious about the condition of shutter.

Breadnought
Aug 25, 2009

Breadnought posted:

Gonna take you up on the Stylus Epic - sent a PM, Paypal to follow.

Received and ready to put a roll through this bad boy! Thanks!

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Does anyone have a Canon EOS-1 or similar model that they'd like to part with for some cash?

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Selling a Nikon 35Ti, perfect condition zero issues. Original Leather case as well.

$290 shipped

And a Sony E-mount Rokinon 35 1.4 -- best 35mm I've ever used just way too big for daily street stuff. Perfect if you're doing serious work or just want dank as hell Bokeh :cool:

$290 shipped for this one as well. Its a little dirty right now but will be cleaned. 100% scratch free and perfect coating still. No dings dents or anything on the mount either. I promise

nerdrum fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 15, 2016

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Hello I am selling a brand new Samsung point & shoot camera which is posted in SA-mart right here.

Thank you for your time! I look forward to hearing from you about the next steps in the process ah gently caress me job hunting is the worst

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I'm sitting on way too many film P&Ses but god almighty that Nikon 35Ti is tempting

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I

DJExile posted:

I'm sitting on way too many film P&Ses but god almighty that Nikon 35Ti is tempting

I'm open to trades for other rich old guy P&S's.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Price drop on all my Fuji stuff.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778902&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post460654946

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

nerdrum posted:

And a Sony E-mount Rokinon 35 1.4 -- best 35mm I've ever used just way too big for daily street stuff. Perfect if you're doing serious work or just want dank as hell Bokeh :cool:

$290 shipped for this one as well. Its a little dirty right now but will be cleaned. 100% scratch free and perfect coating still. No dings dents or anything on the mount either. I promise

I have been out of the loop for a while but I had no idea they were making these in E-mount nowadays. I have one in K-mount and it's fantastic, by far my favorite Gettin poo poo Done lens. At f/1.4 this thing will shoot in basically pitch black. I need to pick up one of their 135/2's and maybe the 24/1.4 too one of these days.

If you want something small and manual-focus, check out the Pentax 35/3.5. If you want something autofocus, maybe the 35/1.8 OSS?

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jun 21, 2016

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Koni Omega Rapid with 90mm and 60mm lenses $300 with shipping to US

Good condition 6x7 rangefinder, built like a tank. The wide angle was CLA'd last year and comes with the finder. This would be a great kit for someone looking to get into medium format for not much money. I'm only selling it 'cause I want to move up to a 6x9. I'll throw a couple of rolls of Portra 400 and a couple of Ektar to to get you started.

Price drop

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jun 28, 2016

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.
sold

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Aug 17, 2016

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

I'm selling a couple of Sony cameras that I bought for video, and which I'm not using.

Sony RX100M3 - $500 shipped to the US.
Original accessories, original box. It's seen some wear, and there are some scuffs on the back LCD. Optically / functionally fine.
Sony RX100m3

The back LCD is definitely scratched. My wife had it in her purse with no case for a bit. This picture exaggerates the scratches as much as possible so you can see them. I don't notice them unless outside in glare, but they are definitely there.
Sony RX100m3 scratches

Sony RX10m2 - $850 shipped to the US.
Barely used. Like new. Includes the original box, accessories and an extra sony NP-FW50 battery. Designed to be the high-end family videocam to shoot 4k video.
Sony RX10m2

I live in the SF bay area (peninsula). If you happen to be local, you are welcome to come by and check them out.

Graniteman fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Jul 26, 2016

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Package deal on my Fuji stuff. $1500 takes it all

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3778902&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Are you ready for some Summer shooting?!?!

OLYMPUS E-PL5 with kit lens + Sigma 19mm and Sigma 30mm + flash + 16gb SD card

I'm asking $250 for the lot. What a deal!!

Sold locally.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 30, 2016

Thoren
May 28, 2008
[BUYING] Rode Videomic Pro

and Joby Gorillapod SLR-zoom

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Anybody have a LX100 collecting dust they want to sell me?

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
edit-- nevermind

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jun 30, 2016

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I dropped the price on this one. You should buy it because it's good and cool.

Wild EEPROM posted:

Selling my Medium Format gear.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jan 15, 2017

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D body with Magic Lantern Firmware, original box, remote, battery grip, and memory card.

Standard Contents Included:
- T2i Body
- Neck Strap
- Battery Charger
- LP-E8 Battery
- USB Cable
- A/V Cable
- Software CD
- Manuals & Instructional CD

Additional Accessories:
- SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC Card formatted with Magic Lantern
- Meike MK-550D Multi-Power battery grip. Holds two LP-E8 batteries or six AA batteries.
- Canon RS60-E3 remote shutter release
- Three additional third-party LP-E8 compatible batteries

Serial No: 2223322896
Shutter Count: 10,827
Live View Actuations: 800

Very clean, minor wear, no scratches to LCD. Used as backup camera and used mainly on a tripod.

$275 Shipped in continental U.S.

Canon EF 17-40mm F4L - Used with box, caps, hood, & case.

Includes:

- EF 17-40mm F4L Lens
- EW-83E Lens Hood
- LP1319 Lens Case
- Front and rear lens caps
- Manual

Lens in excellent physical and working condition. Very minimal wear to lens body. Front and rear elements free of scratches or blemishes. Minor wear to lens hood.

$650 Shipped in continental U.S.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Welp. Selling a bunch of film stuff I can't justify keeping. More photos available by request

I live in Canada, and with the current Canada Post strike looming I am not sure what kind of shipping I can promise, but FedEx has quotes in the $30-40 range after doing some quick estimates. I will have to get back to you with more accurate quotes later. Alternatively you can wait until the strike is over, if there is one.

All prices are in CAD so make use of the struggling Canadian dollar and buy my poo poo.

Olympus Stylus Epic (mju-II) - $100 CAD - sold to eggsovereasy

Nikon F100 w/ eye cup - $150 CAD - sold to Wild EEPROM
Nikkor AF 70-300 4.5-5.6 G w/ lens hood - $100 CAD
Nikkor AF 28-80 3.3-5.6 G - $40 CAD (a k-rock favorite :woop:)

Pentax ME Super w/ 50mm 1.7 lens, power winder, and bellows - $60 CAD
Truthfully never shot any rolls with this because I bought it as a replacement for an older ME Super and never got around to using it. But it's in really good condition along with the lens. Shutter and metering all seem fine when firing it blank.
I've never used the winder with film either, but it works though a bit dusty.

Pentax Spotmatic F kit - $200 CAD - currently claimed by Helen Highwater
SMC Takumar 55mm 1.8
Super-Takumar 105mm 2.8 w/ hood (ignore the 100mm label on the hood, it fits both 100 and 105)
Super-Takumar 50mm 1.4 (first run, not radioactive)
Macro-Takumar 50mm 4 (swirl marks on lens from improper cleaning, does not affect picture noticeably)
Soligor 35mm 2.8
Extension tube set
Shot a few rolls through this and had zero issues. Camera and lenses (unless otherwise specified) are in supremely good shape and operate smoothly. Light meter is accurate with the proper battery adapter.

Olympus PEN EE2 half frame camera - $40 CAD - sold to Wild EEPROM

Olympus XA - $100 CAD - sold to Geektox

Nishika N8000 3D camera - $40 - Sold to Geektox

Kyocera (Yashica) Samurai X3.0 goofy as gently caress half-frame SLR - $20 - sold to Shellman

Mamiya C220 kit - $450 CAD
80mm 2.8 chrome Sekor lens w/ front cap (shutter used to stick but I dismantled and cleaned myself, no issues anymore)
180mm 3.5 chrome Sekor lens, no caps (shutter cocking lever doesn't stay down in X mode but does in M mode - fine if you are not using a flash)
105mm 3.5 black Sekor-D lens, no caps
Waist-level finder
Prism finder (not metered)
Shot a bunch of rolls through this and had no issues. All of the lenses seem to run a bit slow in the 1 second range when using them in the cold (like below freezing temperatures) but YMMV.
Some dust in the prism finder and on the ground glass but too scared to take apart and clean. Everything operates nice and smoothly. Very few minor scuffs.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jul 14, 2016

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
I'm super interested in the Spotmatic stuff and maybe the Mamiya TLR too. I just need to check some stuff but can give you a definite answer by Monday. Can you figure out how much it would cost for shipping to Europe (Slovakia)?

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
Sure, that'll give me time to find out how big of a box I need and how much it weighs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

BANME.sh posted:

Sure, that'll give me time to find out how big of a box I need and how much it weighs.

While you're at it, can I also get a quote on shipping the Pen EE to Denmark?