Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Edmund Lava posted:

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

submitted a request for a change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

logikv9 posted:

submitted a request for a change

obama already won ya goof!!!!

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
I WANNA SEE IT

e: everyone should permatoxx, it's beautiful

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
yessss.... the marked ones are gathering

*rubs hands and cackles (((globalist)))ly*

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

Gyges posted:

You know what the best thing about Trump is? All the Republicans I know who actually vote are right there with me laughing at the orange buffoon. The Republicans I know who don't vote are sure he's going to win, but not sure enough to take me up on a free lunch bet. Nothing like sharing idiotic Trump news with people who were very seriously angry at both Obama wins.

I know that this is just a useless anecdote, but my mom, who is over 60 and has voted Republican all her life, is PISSED at the GOP for nominating that orange roaring jackass, and will be voting for Hillary.

edit: wow, that gang tag is beautiful

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Tag looks great, nice job Al!

Though now I wish I had a better avatar to go with it.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Northjayhawk posted:

I know that this is just a useless anecdote, but my mom, who is over 60 and has voted Republican all her life, is PISSED at the GOP for nominating that orange roaring jackass, and will be voting for Hillary.

Yeah, total anecdotes, but I've never seen so many Republicans openly pissed about the nominee. Like, even the evangelicals I know didn't have this much of an issue when heretical cultist Romeny was the nominee.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Northjayhawk posted:

Same, but dad. Lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

:toxx: and gang tag, por favor.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
EDIT: nvm

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Mic check, 1-2,1-2

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

:toxx: and gang tag, por favor.

I might be wrong, but I think you have to go all the way to perma-toxx before you earn this beautiful tag

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Northjayhawk posted:

I might be wrong, but I think you have to go all the way to perma-toxx before you earn this beautiful tag

The Queen of Death demands your undying devotion... But your account will do for now.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Hooray, now gimme that gang tag

And the middle finger on the monkey's paw curls down.

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx
I'll jump on board with a perma-:toxx: for Hillary's victory and hopefully a gangtag. Additionally, I'd like to raise the (TrumpSteaks) a bit further than you low energy cowards!

(Provided the forums allow for custom ridiculous probation lengths and don't just escalate to 100,000 hours) Should Hillary lose, I would also like a 36,840 hour probation, taking me from Election Day 2016 to the inauguration of Donald Trump's successor in 2021.

lol at Trump allowing elections ever again. lol at this dead gay comedy forum still being around in 4.5 years

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

:siren: IK NOTE :siren:

I'm probably going to stop handing out gang tags for perma-toxxes after the Democratic Convention next month, both to give those who got in early something to brag on (or mourn, as the case may be) and also as I don't want to trigger a stupid bullshit arms race between the toxx threads.

Northjayhawk posted:

This is one of a few ways you can get one, yes.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I don't want to trigger a stupid bullshit arms race between the toxx threads.

How do you 1-up a perma-toxx?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Necc0 posted:

How do you 1-up a perma-toxx?

Don't know, but that doesn't mean some idiot won't find a way. Probably something with several layered conditions which would be annoying and a pain for me to enforce.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
I imagine if you did something funny/entertaining or an IK challenge that'd get you one. Seriously, permatoxxes in this cycle aren't particularly risky.

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
anxiously awaiting my gang tag from yesterday's permatoxx, mostly because I can't think of anything better to match my avatar

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Swedgin posted:

anxiously awaiting my gang tag from yesterday's permatoxx, mostly because I can't think of anything better to match my avatar

There's another batch awaiting approval at the moment, and I think your's is among them.

Peztopiary posted:

I imagine if you did something funny/entertaining or an IK challenge that'd get you one. Seriously, permatoxxes in this cycle aren't particularly risky.

To be honest? I try to go sparingly on the IK challenges as it's hard to make them funny enough to warrant actually doing, and then often the target just decides to eat the ban anyway like my Dr. Seuss one.

Agreed though that perma-toxxing for Hillary isn't that much of a risk at the moment, and doesn't seem likely to ever be all that much of one as long as the orange man clown keeps insisting on running a vanity campaign.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

And the middle finger on the monkey's paw curls down.

Quit being childish and tag me up.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Quit being childish and tag me up.

Oh don't worry. I've not forgotten about you.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
I would like for the tag to demolish the building like that gif of Will Smith dancing on the World Trade Center, for comedic purposes

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
The best of both worlds, imo, would be to superimpose the "CROOKED LYING HILLARY" onto the trump tower like a giant neon sign.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYUQtxXZPsk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7TDvsP7JXY

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Congrats on your toxx!

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx
Throwing in for a permatoxx, the least risky bet I'm ever gonna make.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
All right, permatoxx me up. I regret that I have but one account to give for :abuela:

ZoCrowes
Nov 17, 2005

by Lowtax
I'm tired of this mad men gang tag anyway and if Trump wins I'll have much bigger problems than all of this so perma-:toxx: me

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
perma toxx me

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
Do I have to use the emote? Perma-:toxx: that Hillary will win the 2016 US Presidential Election.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Upgrading my :toxx: to permatox.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Discendo Vox posted:

Congrats on your toxx!

poo poo....oops

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Well now it's just lame. It was cool before everyone was permatoxxing but now it's all "Oh yeah, I'm a huge fan of Modest Mouse, I loved Float On" and everybody is getting on the bandwagon.

Thanks for the tag though I guess.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jonked posted:

Well now it's just lame. It was cool before everyone was permatoxxing but now it's all "Oh yeah, I'm a huge fan of Modest Mouse, I loved Float On" and everybody is getting on the bandwagon.

Thanks for the tag though I guess.

Please do not poo poo on the new recruits, even those of weak will can be forged into strong Hillary Men one day

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I perma toxxed before it was cool.

Also probably a bad sign for my account health that my phone autocorrects to "toxxed" instead of something else.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

The Ninth Layer posted:

I perma toxxed before it was cool.

Also probably a bad sign for my account health that my phone autocorrects to "toxxed" instead of something else.

As the Perma-toxx Prime in this thread, I can confidently state that perma toxxing for Hillary is always cool. :cool:

Elizagirth
Sep 26, 2012

by exmarx
This ol' lurker is posting for the first time to perma-:toxx: for :abuela:

Best wishes to us all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
In the eyes of the Grand Abuela, all perma toxxes are one in the same for all votes are anonymous.

• Locked thread