Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Pro tip: You don't strictly need a cat.

You really shouldn't poo poo in boxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

HardDisk posted:

You really shouldn't poo poo in boxes.

You're not my mom

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
John Kerry Jettisons Russian Henchmen From International Space Station Airlock

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Onion, please make a movie about John Kerry, Secretary of State. :allears:

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I cannot wait to see how the onion will characterize the next round of politicians.
I will miss Diamond Joe Biden though.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

theoretically they could do something like this: http://www.theonion.com/article/bush-regales-dinner-guests-with-impromptu-oratory--1355 for Trump

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Mexican food.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fantastic

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

"TORTILLAS"

(MEXICAN
FOOD)

The punctuation is so perfect. I love that it's in parentheses.

I love that he put quotation marks around "tortillas"

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

I think they've started to find their niche with Trump.

‘It’s Hard Being Away From You All,’ Says Donald Trump While Spreading Bird Feed Around Rooftop Pigeon Coop

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

"TORTILLAS"

(MEXICAN
FOOD)

The punctuation is so perfect. I love that it's in parentheses.

I love that he put quotation marks around "tortillas"

Also drawn to look like the ISIS flag I think

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Calaveron posted:

I cannot wait to see how the onion will characterize the next round of politicians.
I will miss Diamond Joe Biden though.

Let's enjoy him while he lasts.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

I found this to be weirdly sweet and touching. Not in a way that warms me up to Trump, but, like, in a way that makes me wish there was a parallel universe where this is all Trump was: just a kind old man tending to pigeons on a rooftop.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
That's Newt Gingrich, though

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

And old one I stumbled on

Basketball Rolls To Stop At Cheney's Foot

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

47 Weak-Willed Senators Bend To Interests Of Powerful American People

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

http://www.theonion.com/video/onion-reviews-independence-day-resurgence-53146

America really has come far in 20 years.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Dear lord. I just love Peter Rosenthal. His earnestness is captivating and hilarious

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Last Chance posted:

Dear lord. I just love Peter Rosenthal. His earnestness is captivating and hilarious

http://www.ronrains.com/video.html

I'm watching other dramatic stuff that the same actor has done, and I find myself smiling because I can't not see him as Peter K. Rosenthal.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The black and white flashback to Vivica Fox :vince:

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

You Are The Cannibal Lobster-Man Of New England. Can You Become The Governor Of Maine?

This is probably the funniest ClickVenture I've seen since Join This Cult!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Americans Confused By System Of Government In Which Leader Would Resign After Making Terrible Decision

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

This was literally me on twitter last night. The guy fucks a dead pig, and that's fine, he can continue to lead the people of the united kingdom, but when they have a vote about not him loving a dead pig, he has to resign for some reason?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

PMs resign a lot in Europe compared to American presidents. There's Nixon and idk if anybody else did? But that's basically a function of how the parliaments work; they're usually made up of a party that has almost a majority + a couple hanger on parties that combine up to a majority. So the smaller parties can knock the big party down by withdrawing support.

The smaller parties threaten a lot more than they actually do it obviously, but also it's much worse to actually get a vote of no confidence than it is to step down voluntarily. Like Nixon avoiding impeachment by resigning & getting pardoned afterwards.

Calling an election early is another way out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZfM1lkLuMI

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Seagull This Far Inland Must Be Total Fuckup

quote:

“Wow, that numbskull must have really loving messed up,” said Erin Hampton, who reportedly saw the sorry-rear end seagull pathetically eating smashed-up French fries off of a dirty sidewalk that, she was quick to confirm, was not a goddamn beach. “Come on, dum-dum, get your poo poo together. The ocean’s that way.”

“God, what a lovely bird,” Hampton continued.

Numerous sources recalled seeing the seagull loudly squawking for no loving reason while perched on top of a shopping cart return and speculated that the dimwitted bird probably became lost while trying to migrate with its head up its rear end.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
The lobsterventure is impressive. I got this ending after the ad campaign:

Your truthful ad was a complete disaster! It failed to convince voters that you would be a good governor, and it failed to convince voters that the current governor is bad. All you accomplished was making the public respect your integrity and honesty, and the president appoints you chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

Your quest to become governor of Maine failed.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

The lobsterventure is impressive. I got this ending after the ad campaign:

Your truthful ad was a complete disaster! It failed to convince voters that you would be a good governor, and it failed to convince voters that the current governor is bad. All you accomplished was making the public respect your integrity and honesty, and the president appoints you chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

Your quest to become governor of Maine failed.

There's another one where you fail because you become the governor of New Hampshire.

Verge
Nov 26, 2014

Where do you live? Do you have normal amenities, like a fridge and white skin?

i enjoyed that so much. thank you

Verge has a new favorite as of 18:50 on Jun 27, 2016

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
7 Easy, Delicious Vegetarian Meals That Thomas Jefferson And Neil Armstrong Make Together In Hell

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Amazing: This Man Agreed To Be In His Friend’s Flash Mob Proposal, Even Though It’s For The Girl He’s Secretly In Love With
This poor guy.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
It seems Literally Unbelievable is back to regular updates. There's been some pretty good ones lately.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Brutal.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

The whole wellplayed tag is just an amazing cavalcade of that guy's depressing life.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
This Man is the best reoccurring character.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

I kept getting the alt vid for this one on mobile

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

no they will not posted:

I kept getting the alt vid for this one on mobile

The what?

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Most of the #wellplayed videos have an alternate video that will randomly pop up instead, usually you have to reload the page a few times. The alt videos are... strange.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Looks like StarWipe really is dead. The Facebook page redirects to "The AV Newswire" now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Eh! Frank posted:

Most of the #wellplayed videos have an alternate video that will randomly pop up instead, usually you have to reload the page a few times. The alt videos are... strange.

Now I'm kind of scared to watch them. What's the alt for this one?