Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i've not really been following trump in the last week since my country decided to gently caress itself over. has some fun stuff happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Good to see Warren's attacks against Trump are having exactly the impact they were designed for.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

a lone yike

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

So slow there'd be no response. You won't believe how slow id be.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
...yeah, I'm thinking Trump's not getting any of the Native American demo. I'd love to see Marty Two-Bulls' reaction piece to this...assuming it wasn't just a giant fractal facepalm.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

it still makes me laugh how everything about him has to be superlative

couldn't just be slow with the button, have the be the slowest

narcissism is great y'all

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Trump: I would half A press the button

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Jose posted:

i've not really been following trump in the last week since my country decided to gently caress itself over. has some fun stuff happened?

you will be glad to know trump has declared himself the winner of brexit

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Well now that's a rake I didn't see coming :stare:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/748251116173828096

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/748251193244286976

entire golf derail was lol

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Zelder posted:

Trump is terrible at Mario Party

the republican primaries were basically

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Pinterest Mom posted:

the republican primaries were basically

I'm the Chtulu-boo-guy dreaming his dark dreams in an icy tomb

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'm the Chtulu-boo-guy dreaming his dark dreams in an icy tomb

i too, am scott adams

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I know every form of trade. Fair trade, bad trade, good trade, free trade.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Trump has been sandbagging this whole time CONFIRMED

Prepare to see his true power level in the fall yall

at what point do you think he'll show his true power level?

i mean you're saying in the fall, does that mean he's waiting until august/september to start fundraising and building his organization to the levels of a proper presidential campaign? what if hillary is able to buy up all the ad time that isn't at 3am from here to election day? how do you get good people that are willing to try and tie their political careers to a sinking ship, whether or not it's a feint, and turn it around with a severely shortened time period to work with?

like hillary has been preparing her ground game for months already, if i had an offer from trump and i was serious about my career maybe i'd accept the job now as a state director or whatever, but accept it in august/september??? that's insane

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Slate Action posted:

100 types of trade

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Trump, on FDR: "He did win World War 2, to be fair."

Politifact rates this as Mostly True

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

FrensaGeran posted:

Trump, on FDR: "He did win World War 2, to be fair."

Politifact rates this as Mostly True

only mostly true because trump also won world war 2 by saying that the nazis would lose and bing bong boom

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/748252702333870080

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

"i don't care if they're fair [trade deals]"

:eyepop:

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Karl Sharks posted:

at what point do you think he'll show his true power level?

i mean you're saying in the fall, does that mean he's waiting until august/september to start fundraising and building his organization to the levels of a proper presidential campaign? what if hillary is able to buy up all the ad time that isn't at 3am from here to election day? how do you get good people that are willing to try and tie their political careers to a sinking ship, whether or not it's a feint, and turn it around with a severely shortened time period to work with?

like hillary has been preparing her ground game for months already, if i had an offer from trump and i was serious about my career maybe i'd accept the job now as a state director or whatever, but accept it in august/september??? that's insane

The hilarious thing too is that Clinton doesn't even need to use that airtime, she can just sell it back to whomever she wants so long as the transaction is recorded. She could buy up every single Thursday night on network TV from now until November and sell it to Head-On for a loss and Trump would be locked out.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Jeb status: still being dunked on by Trump at every rally

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

the silent majority is going to be outraged

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

The hilarious thing too is that Clinton doesn't even need to use that airtime, she can just sell it back to whomever she wants so long as the transaction is recorded. She could buy up every single Thursday night on network TV from now until November and sell it to Head-On for a loss and Trump would be locked out.

for some reason i thought as the ultimate troll is to just run legit trump university/steak/etc ads

probably a dumb idea but a funny one to me

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

Slate Action posted:

Rough trade :pervert:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I loving love Trump's reporter voice.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
"I go around, I make speeches...I don't even need commercials, to tell you the truth."

haha

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Karl Sharks posted:

it still makes me laugh how everything about him has to be superlative

couldn't just be slow with the button, have the be the slowest

narcissism is great y'all

it's beginning to make me think he really does have tiny lil hands because he described buying "slightly smaller than large size gloves" and not "the biggest gloves you've ever seen. had to go to shaq's tailor to get gloves that big"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

shiksa posted:

it's beginning to make me think he really does have tiny lil hands because he described buying "slightly smaller than large size gloves" and not "the biggest gloves you've ever seen. had to go to shaq's tailor to get gloves that big"

hands so big they cause gravitational lensing around them from the intense gravity well

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

zoux posted:

Trump: I would half A press the button

Hillary, in debate: there's no such thing as a half a press. You either press it or you don't

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Pook Good Mook posted:

or just sell it back to trump, make profit, and now he's not even the best at running a presidential campaign and making money off it

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Pook Good Mook posted:

she should literally leave half of them as blank with just a text message "we're giving you 30 seconds of blessed blessed silence in this election cycle (bought by hillary for america)"

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/alivitali/status/748253797298872320

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

broken clock opsec posted:

she should literally leave half of them as blank with just a text message "we're giving you 30 seconds of blessed blessed silence in this election cycle (bought by hillary for america)"

wooaaahh

just show videos of puppies, kittens, other small adorable animals in that same spirit

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

the payroll just got 10 people deeper

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Pledge was legally binding :laffo:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Slate Action posted:

"I go around, I make speeches...I don't even need commercials, to tell you the truth."

haha

Oh no we've been playing into his hands the whole time

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Karl Sharks posted:

wooaaahh

just show videos of puppies, kittens, other small adorable animals in that same spirit

film a seinfeld reunion episode and show it in 30 second chunks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

manafort's been busy

• Locked thread