Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Oh come now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!

Karate Bastard posted:

Yes, that was quite the jarring comment.

This needs more love, well-played. :golfclap:

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

this is some Dan Schneider poo poo right here

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Splizwarf posted:

This needs more love, well-played. :golfclap:

Thank you, Spritzdwarf!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lazy_Liberal posted:

Oh come now.

Certainly looks like someone did.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

KnifeWrench posted:

Wait, who's uptight again?

Not anyone who buys those things, that's for sure.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tights can be very deceptive.

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke
Have you heard it? The siren's call?

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Say Nothing posted:

Tights can be very deceptive.

This is literally just a woman's bare rear end.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think that woman is wearing anything below the belt

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Burkion posted:

She's not wearing a belt either

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

That's a permaban.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Burkion posted:

I'm forced to assume some kind of scandalous swimwear is involved, but the end result is the same from this angle.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

KnifeWrench posted:

I'm forced to assume some kind of scandalous swimwear is involved, but the end result is the same from this angle.

A 'PINK' brand swim hoodie?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Red rocket! Red rocket!

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Spotted at my local food store.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Them loving things are goddamn delicious.mm

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Spotted at my local food store.

That's an extremely popular brand of ice cream on a stick in New Zealand. Never noticed the possible sexual connection until now. Wow.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
What's worse (but fair enough, it's not common knowledge) is that the Street's Ice Cream logo of those 2 hearts is a mirror image of the pedophile "girl lover" logo. But like I said, that's hardly known outside of some select audiences.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Gromit posted:

What's worse (but fair enough, it's not common knowledge) is that the Street's Ice Cream logo of those 2 hearts is a mirror image of the pedophile "girl lover" logo. But like I said, that's hardly known outside of some select audiences.

What? Please explain.

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Somfin posted:

That's an extremely popular brand of ice cream on a stick in New Zealand. Never noticed the possible sexual connection until now. Wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_drhxCeoLY&t=12s

The balloons are even the same gold foil as the packaging for Trojan Magnums.

Terminal Entropy has a new favorite as of 07:55 on Jun 30, 2016

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

BrigadierSensible posted:

What? Please explain.

A Google of "girl lover logo" will explain enough. It's pretty much what I said. I mean, it's a lot of horseshit in that people don't go around wearing it as jewelry or as a bumper sticker or anything. I've no idea where people might think it could be used, but I saw it a few times here and there in my law enforcement work.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Gromit posted:

Oh for gently caress yous sake. After a flipping decade on here how do I keep getting reminded there's more stuff that I don't need to know.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Sharks have a double-clasper dick so thats only correct for the mammals.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Somfin posted:

It's super popular all over Europe as well but Magnum's marketing was always sex-related, nothing is a coincidence here. Many of its posters and videos are designed to invoke sexual imagery like blowjobs etc. I mean, one of the most famous commercials of it has a dude choose Magnum over a condom when he only has enough money for one of those things, it doesn't get more direct than that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QChdd4QsrjU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Karate Bastard posted:

Oh for gently caress yous sake. After a flipping decade on here how do I keep getting reminded there's more stuff that I don't need to know.

But knowing is half the battle!

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Gromit posted:

A Google of "girl lover logo" will explain enough.

Nice try, copper!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You know what I feel knowing enough is likely to put you half way towards becoming a ranting bigot from prejudiceville scrying for subversive messiges from gay illuminati in backwards records while burning calendars to halt the spread of the gay agenda and picketing the local pediatricians. I just don't know man.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

My Q-Face posted:

Nice try, copper!

Next time, Gadget. Next time! :arghfist:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Another trip to Japan, another unintentionally (?) ambiguous sign.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

Somfin posted:

Yeah Magnum has been around for as long as I remember in the UK. There's no magnum brand of condoms here, and I've never really noticed any overtly sexual imagery used in their advertising here (although maybe I've just not noticed it as I tend to zone out when adverts come on).

Tried their new peanut butter double layer lolly today. It's awesome.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Ewan posted:

Yeah Magnum has been around for as long as I remember in the UK. There's no magnum brand of condoms here, and I've never really noticed any overtly sexual imagery used in their advertising here (although maybe I've just not noticed it as I tend to zone out when adverts come on).

Tried their new peanut butter double layer lolly today. It's awesome.

Country full of tiny dicks lmao

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Country full of tiny dicks lmao

:master:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Poolgirl

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

That ice cream logo is called the Unilever Heartbrand and is basically the unified branding that Unilever put on all the local ice cream brands it bought in countries all over the world (i.e. Unilever went from country to country buying up ice cream brands that were already famous in each country and kept the old brand names while putting the same logo on them).

• Locked thread