Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Who in the gently caress... I am actually pissed off right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

That's actually the first time someone has bought an av for me.

Funny imagining someone spent money to do it.

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
At least it's (slightly) better than my loving poo poo.

The phanto-avatar creator/s in this thread truly are a piece of work, so much money for such little output.

Have a nice life with those amazing passive aggressive skills, you must be a great partner , that is of course if you have anyone who loves you.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

July thread where???

Redcordial
Nov 7, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

lol the country is fed up with your safe spaces and trigger warnings you useless special snowflakes, send the sjws to mexico
Change my av from this stupid pony since you have so much loving dispensable income you god drat loser.

Failing that, go kill you are self, you know you want to, since you are already killing yaarself one avatar at a time. These are harsh economical times, after all.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Spudd posted:

July thread where???

Not happening until after the election I believe.

norp
Jan 20, 2004

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

let's invade New Zealand, they have oil

Redcordial posted:

At least it's (slightly) better than my loving poo poo.

For the time being I'm mildly proud of finally managing to get someone to fork out cash for my AV, hopefully it doesn't take another 10 years to get rid of the MLP....

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

dear god please either donate to https://www.dryjuly.com/users/peter-thorburn or give me a new avatar or the sweet embrace of death

Ler
Mar 23, 2005

I believe...
I dont post enough to get a random AV :(

Anyways, voted Libs last. My electorate only had 4 candidates, Greens, ALP, Libs and some shitbag from Australian Christian Party. Liberal seat unfortunately.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Has anyone posted the Citizens Electoral Council party yet? They are running for the senate and believe that MI5 caused the sydney siege and all the british terrorist attacks to steal our super to prop up the major banks and prevent votes for the minor parties.

Don't forget they are paranoid the British Royal Family is trying to murder everyone to get the world down to a controllable population.

Edit: Amazing avatars guys. Amazing.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

Cleretic posted:

Hey, gently caress you Phantom Avatar-Buyer, I have a job!

...I just can't get SA to accept my card, so I can't get rid of the avatar.

That's some epic ownage I mean saying you're going to vote for CDP I can't even

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Mercy is the cry of the soul that stirred,
Mercy is the cry and it's never heard.
At the High Commission in London - huge line going right around the building

ALP, Libs and Greens are representing

Any auspol goons here?

auzdark
Aug 29, 2005

Mercy is the cry of the soul that stirred,
Mercy is the cry and it's never heard.
No sausage sizzle gently caress this.

Worrying how many people had no idea and have no idea what's going on politically :/

auzdark fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jun 30, 2016

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

auzdark posted:

No sausage sizzle gently caress this.

Worrying how many people had no idea and have no idea what's going on politically :/

Dude, you're in the UK. :lol:

My election roundup:

1 HTV in the mail from the LNP, an email or two from the Greens, nothing from the ALP, no calls from anyone. Jeremy Sear was saying the ALP giving up in Victoria: compared to last election where I was getting actual snail mail from a few parties, but at the least the ALP was block-emailing everyone. They have been mailing some people, but this either reflects their giving up or they simply assume I'm Green or too old, but in a marginal loving electorate this is really poor from a major. Add to that McEwan and Deacon and this is quite a strange outcome.

This has been a long election, many people have already voted, the government have run the most extraordinary campaign that the MSM has been quite inadequate to represent, and I think the result will be drawn out and narrow. I expect the LNP to be returned with a small margin and hopefully a useful cross-bench in the Reps, the Senate I expect to be chaos with the NXT and the Greens duking it out and a large cross-bench of very confused Senators and Derryn loving Hinch. Expect the LNP to scream MANDATE about the ABCC after completely avoiding mention for two months(!) and MANDATE about TAX CUTS and MANDATE about FREEDUM VOTES and a lot of horrible homophobic/racist/ultranationalist crap in the next term. Oh well, at least we aren't leaving the EU (but thanks UK for putting off the FTA negotiations for a few more years).

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Spudd posted:

Who in the gently caress... I am actually pissed off right now.
You probably don't want to encourage them to be honest.

Snod.
Oct 3, 2014

It's a strange new advertising technique, probably get them more votes than they would ever get

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Looks like the Lionhat stunt is blowing up somewhat.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
this'll go great with my posts in anime video game threads

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I Was reading the ABC when

Likewise with Labor they did best in the campaign when they raised the privatisation of Medicare, yet that is a baseless scare and nothing more.

I think auntie is slowly turning into a News Corpse

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

No see the Malcolm promised not to privatise Medicare and we all know politicians never lie

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
Especially the Liberal party! When have they tried to pass policy they didn't bring to an election?

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

Anidav posted:

I Was reading the ABC when

Likewise with Labor they did best in the campaign when they raised the privatisation of Medicare, yet that is a baseless scare and nothing more.

I've never understood people who have said it was a baseless scare campaign.

The Liberals have attempted to weaken or undermine the system at every possible moment. It doesn't take a genius to see what their long term goal is here.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Journalists are utter morons who aren't capable of stringing together a set of ideas more complex than "well the liberals never said they'd privatise Medicare so saying they want to is completely wrong". It's astonishing the lack of analysis journalists can get away with.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Hmm, Upwey Primary has a sizzle and a cake stall and coffee. Hmmm.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cleretic how could you!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

So have you voted for the Christian Democratic Party yet? Get out there! Time's a-wastin'!

Anidav posted:

Watching News Breakfast this morning and they were reviewing the papers - of course 95% are calling it for Turnbull because News Corp and POLLS ARE NEVER WRONG. I'd love if they just had a monotone voice saying "NEWS CORP" after each paper's title as they might as well just quote the terrorgraph and move on. Showing articles from the Australian, Courier Mail, NT News and the Telegraph makes you think lots of voices are calling Turnbull when it's truly just one.

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

wombat74 posted:

It's going to be interesting for Melbourne Ports. We may see something similar to Prahran in the state election where it comes down to preferences to decide between Coalition and the Greens, even though Danby will probably get the largest first preference vote. With him throwing a tanty and preferencing Libs ahead of the Greens we may see it go to blue

Or Danby will just get back in and spend another parliamentary cycle ignoring his electorate and being useless

I didn't know Danby even existed a few months ago whereas now looking at his Twitter feed is enough to make me want to chuck my phone out the window. If this election wasn't going down to the wire with every seat counting, I'd be tempted to put him dead last. He's like a caricature of a corpulent, self-entitled backbencher.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
check out the latest snapchat filter bois

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

swimsuit posted:

What is it? I don't have snapchat or a working phone :saddowns:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I can't even vote, what did I do to get this :confused:

chyaroh
Aug 8, 2007
It seems that "free money on July 1 for everyone! (those important that is, those who earn more than $80k per year) isn't going to happen. It was promised but the legislation never passed, the govt went into caretaker mode, and the ATO has said "whelp, can't do it administratively now, so no tax cut for anyone." Gotta love it when the LNP can't even pork barrel *before* the election properly.

Vahtooch
Sep 18, 2009

What is this [S T A N D] going to do? Once its crossed through the barrier, what's it going to do? When it comes in here, and reads my [P O S T S], what's it going to do to me?

swimsuit posted:

It's a bit animated vote liberal thing. Crashed my phone twice trying to open it. Also the lowest rendered jaggiest filter I've seen in months. Trash

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/JamColley/status/748652786615619584

Wowww :shittypop:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

MysticalMachineGun posted:

So have you voted for the Christian Democratic Party yet? Get out there! Time's a-wastin'!

Watching News Breakfast this morning and they were reviewing the papers - of course 95% are calling it for Turnbull because News Corp and POLLS ARE NEVER WRONG. I'd love if they just had a monotone voice saying "NEWS CORP" after each paper's title as they might as well just quote the terrorgraph and move on. Showing articles from the Australian, Courier Mail, NT News and the Telegraph makes you think lots of voices are calling Turnbull when it's truly just one.

You should live with me, that's exactly what I was doing. They threw up 3 Fairfax rags too. I could swear the used to be a decent paper but the last ten years has made me doubt it was ever so.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

I just got robophoneinstructed by Fred Niles about the dangers of homosexuals.

Good thing I don't eat dick I guess, and that only some of my friends and relatives are gay.

09:23am Friday morning. :wtf:

I already voted Greens anyways :420:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

chyaroh posted:

It seems that "free money on July 1 for everyone! (those important that is, those who earn more than $80k per year) isn't going to happen. It was promised but the legislation never passed, the govt went into caretaker mode, and the ATO has said "whelp, can't do it administratively now, so no tax cut for anyone." Gotta love it when the LNP can't even pork barrel *before* the election properly.

Those poor average joes.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
No sausage sizzle what the gently caress is this, step up your game Antarctic polling booths

freebooter
Jul 7, 2009

Surely it should be nigh-time in Antarctica round the clock right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

tithin posted:

I can't even vote, what did I do to get this :confused:
Turned up.

• Locked thread