Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

African AIDS cum posted:

its no wonder europeans are a defeated people living hopeless lives allowing the globalists to rape them in every way possible when they have this crap to watch as a pastime. we need to export the NFL and beer and wine and wine coolers over there before its too late

People that consider baseball a national sport shouldnt really be throwing Stones while inside their big fat glass house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

ChainsawCharlie posted:

People that consider baseball a national sport shouldnt really be throwing Stones while inside their big fat glass house.

oh did i hurt your soccernut feelings? even baseball is better than this dire plodding trash. Sad.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Americans don't actually consider baseball the national sport. No one even watches baseball anymore, because it is awful.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

get rid of penalties, flip a coin if its tied after 90 mins. even then these risk averse pussies would probably rather take the 50/50 chance then try to do something. just abysmal

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

something happened i think

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
lol

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Release the stewards!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
ahahahahaha

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

portugese fans interrupting games smh

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Lol finaly something exciting

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

Smirr posted:

something happened i think

Finally

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lmao that pitch invader was the best

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Wahey

edit: the Dutch commentator's really upset about this haha

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Dann nice cargo shorts imo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

#EuropeStrong

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Best part of the game so far

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shoulda gone nude imo

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
two
bad
teams

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

See I'm fine with my European boresport if it means that guy just streaks and doesn't shoot the place up

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
:woop:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
the same idiots that run on the field and try to hug a player and get a selfie post in the la liga thread

Royality
Jun 27, 2006
Lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Polish sub just ran into the pitch trying to take down Ronaldo.
These guys will do anything to waste some time. Sad

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

This game is so bad its getting everyones irony chakras all hosed up. I beg of you all please, the next time you want to be extremely D&D in here.... meditate on it first

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

portugal have 9 behind the ball against poland

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
dreadful football this

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

small country mentality from the poles imo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
joga badshito

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

that was a handy imo

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm considering just going to sleep lmao
This really is the worst major tournament

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

if this was the NFL it'd be a thursday night game between the browns and jaguars, hell training camps open up soon

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Cancel international football and just play club football thru the summer

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Why don't we port over the sudden death rule from hockey. IMagine it. A goal in overtime would be worth it's weight in gold

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
if portugal wins the euro 2016 will anyone even argue that ronaldo is the best player of all time

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Smirr posted:

Why don't we port over the sudden death rule from hockey. IMagine it. A goal in overtime would be worth it's weight in gold

they even had it and got rid of it. fraud fucks

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

its no wonder europeans are a defeated people living hopeless lives allowing the globalists to rape them in every way possible when they have this crap to watch as a pastime. we need to export the NFL and beer and wine and wine coolers over there before its too late

Wine coolers are good.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

African AIDS cum posted:

they even had it and got rid of it. fraud fucks

lol :thejoke:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

get rid of penalties, flip a coin if its tied after 90 mins. even then these risk averse pussies would probably rather take the 50/50 chance then try to do something. just abysmal

Only one defender allowed to run into the penalty area in open play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

let 1 player on each team wear boxing gloves and he's allowed to punch anyone unlimited times, think about all the implications. this would be epic poo poo friends :D

• Locked thread