Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plushpuffin
Jan 10, 2003

Fratercula arctica

Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I watched an episode of Voyager today where Kes explained that to have a child she needed someone to massage her feet for an hour then have the mate hold hands for 6 days to impregnate her. Also, she needed to eat dirt for some reason.

You know, we only had Kes's word that this is so. Maybe she's a just a loving weirdo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
They put weird orange spots on her hands, so idk

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I watched an episode of Voyager today where Kes explained that to have a child she needed someone to massage her feet for an hour then have the mate hold hands for 6 days to impregnate her. Also, she needed to eat dirt for some reason.

And her race can only give birth once. Why did Janeway think it was worth prolonging the life of this doomed species for another couple of generations?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Sunswipe posted:

And her race can only give birth once. Why did Janeway think it was worth prolonging the life of this doomed species for another couple of generations?
Reminder that in the episode where Kes gets stuck cycling backwards through time, Paris pozes her back hole and loving mediocre future space Pedophile Ensign Kim gets it on with their 3ish year old daughter.

And they have their own mediocre kid together.

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

plushpuffin posted:

You know, we only had Kes's word that this is so. Maybe she's a just a loving weirdo.

Do Ocampans have comprehensive sex ed or is she just taking the "special hug mommy and daddies do" literally?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Through years of intensive meditation training and a rare generic gift, they can easily live to be 10 or 11.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

criscodisco posted:

Tricking stupid people into the sack isn't illegal, is it?

Technically tricking anyone into having sex is counted as sexual assault at best, rape at worst. I'm sure Starfleet has even more stringent laws.

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO
unless you're on the Shore Leave Planet, all rules are off there

place is the god drat Disneyland of sexual assault

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Tectonis posted:

Do Ocampans have comprehensive sex ed or is she just taking the "special hug mommy and daddies do" literally?

Tom has to rub her feet for an hour to get her moanatonin levels high enough for her hand spots to get flushed with blood and sensitive. They hold hands because her newly erogenous spots are absorbing his DNA to incorporate into the egg in her back. His semen is unneeded, he only gets down to business back there to feed his spunk to the growing fetus, so it can grow up big and strong. It's all very simple really.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The best Voyager is the one with the planet where time goes fast and they start shooting missiles at the space assholes who have been giving them earthquakes for their entire recorded history.

plushpuffin
Jan 10, 2003

Fratercula arctica

Nap Ghost
That sounds a lot like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAVAR63ZtQE

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
whole bunch o new posts in the voyager thread, let's take a lo-

criscodisco posted:

Tom has to rub her feet for an hour to get her moanatonin levels high enough for her hand spots to get flushed with blood and sensitive. They hold hands because her newly erogenous spots are absorbing his DNA to incorporate into the egg in her back. His semen is unneeded, he only gets down to business back there to feed his spunk to the growing fetus, so it can grow up big and strong. It's all very simple really.

:yikes:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Can't handle the heat, get out of Neelix's kitchen

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

criscodisco posted:

Tucker had it easy by comparison, all he had to do was touch some fish tank pebbles, let an alien creature grow between his ribs and nurse it from his wrist-nipple.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Volcott posted:

The best Voyager is the one with the planet where time goes fast and they start shooting missiles at the space assholes who have been giving them earthquakes for their entire recorded history.

That would have been a great episode for any of the series to have under their belts, but they still Voyagered it up by having the holographic doctor get stranded on the planet for several decades, in which this holographic man marries and has children.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Tectonis posted:

Tucker had it easy by comparison, all he had to do was touch some fish tank pebbles, let an alien creature grow between his ribs and nurse it from his wrist-nipple.

Wripple.

plushpuffin
Jan 10, 2003

Fratercula arctica

Nap Ghost

Volcott posted:

Blink of an Eye. Based on a cool science fiction novel called Dragon's egg about life on a neutron star.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

criscodisco posted:

That would have been a great episode for any of the series to have under their belts, but they still Voyagered it up by having the holographic doctor get stranded on the planet for several decades, in which this holographic man marries and has children.

He got someone else to impregnate his wife, like in popular movie The Postman.

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO
i only caught half of it but the last episode i watched a day or two ago was uh the one where Species Number from Brake Fluidic Space made a fake starfleet academy and were like training infiltrators?

ok but

like they genuinely didn't know that Voyager wasn't alone so obviously their source of information about Earth wasn't just from them, but then how else did they get that info because Voyager was their only proof of Starfleet existing? and then like even if somehow they hacked the Voyager's Gibson and got all this info, somehow ignoring the info about them being alone and unsupported and Starfleet Principles blah blah then where did the information about like Boothby come from, and to such a degree that they could reproduce a recreation so realistic that Fake Boothby knew poo poo about Janeway personally from like 20 years ago at the Academy?

at this point I'm willing to put into canon the idea that there is no Starfleet at all and is instead a massive cold war perpetuated by infiltrators in some kind of cosmic double bluff. there is no senior leadership left anymore and everyone is someone pretending to be someone else, and the entire structure is either Fluidic Aliens, Bugs, Changelings, or maybe just regular Section 31 Double Secret Humans and they're all spying on each other and accidentally keeping the whole organisation alive just to maintain their covers

Blood Shart
Sep 23, 2010

Aaronicon posted:

like they genuinely didn't know that Voyager wasn't alone so obviously their source of information about Earth wasn't just from them, but then how else did they get that info because Voyager was their only proof of Starfleet existing?

Maybe from a destroyed Borg ship or drone, they are super telepathic so maybe the ripped the memories out of a drone that came from Wolf 359 or maybe the Voyager writers just ripped a huge fart and called it a script.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

criscodisco posted:

hmm true how could a doctor with perfect recall of the sum total of the Federation's medical/biological knowledge, extensive personal experience with body-altering nanotechnology, the ability to produce holographic tools at will, access to technology from 28XX, and no need to ever sleep manage to figure out a way to impregnate a lady, in mere decades?

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

hmm true how could a doctor with perfect recall of the sum total of the Federation's medical/biological knowledge, extensive personal experience with body-altering nanotechnology, the ability to produce holographic tools at will, access to technology from 28XX, and no need to ever sleep manage to figure out a way to impregnate a lady, in mere decades?

*injects hypomed and waves a couple of LEDs above wife*

<Doctor> Hmm, that was surprisingly easy.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Squizzle posted:

If Geordi programmed the hologram I can see it not having the info on how to get with a lady

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
You still can't make jizz out of force fields and have it knock a chick up. That's why even in Starfleet everyone treats Data and the doctor nice, but they still knows they're better than them.

naem
May 29, 2011

criscodisco posted:

You still can't make jizz out of force fields and have it knock a chick up. That's why even in Starfleet everyone treats Data and the doctor nice, but they still knows they're better than them.

I'm pretty sure this is how we discovered warp drive

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

He could engineer a time-release jizz pellet genetically inspired by Dr. Zimmerman or something. Cram that down his photonic urethra and wait for the chance to release it into his wife.

Or maybe that species had a different, weirder breeding method that was easier to spoof? Anything is possible the world of holographic jizz doctor space imagination.

Squizzle fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jul 1, 2016

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

If You Can Contemplate It, You Can Ejaculate It —Starfleet Medical motto, except in Latin or Vulcan

plushpuffin
Jan 10, 2003

Fratercula arctica

Nap Ghost
I wonder if the Doctor, who has no name himself, has named his penis.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
That Vidiian girl's temp naming of the Dr to Schmulus sounds pretty drat penis like. Beowulf girl's Schweitzer too.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Squizzle posted:

He could engineer a time-release jizz pellet genetically inspired by Dr. Zimmerman or something. Cram that down his photonic urethra and wait for the chance to release it into his wife.

Or maybe that species had a different, weirder breeding method that was easier to spoof? Anything is possible the world of holographic jizz doctor space imagination.

That still requires him to set up a small storage space inside his mouth and go blow an indigenous guy to get the jizz sample for his jizz pellet.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Tyson Tomko posted:

That Vidiian girl's temp naming of the Dr to Schmulus sounds pretty drat penis like. Beowulf girl's Schweitzer too.

Before she left she peeled off her vagina and gave it to him in a little box that he keeps in his desk drawer to this day.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Lmao the Definitely Not Alien episode where Janeway sics enormous viruses on the holodeck characters

She's like "let's give them something else to sink their teeth into" and it cuts to a few seconds of the tropical resort holodeck before they are attacked by 90s-CG flying needle monsters

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Monkey Fracas posted:

Lmao the Definitely Not Alien episode where Janeway sics enormous viruses on the holodeck characters

She's like "let's give them something else to sink their teeth into" and it cuts to a few seconds of the tropical resort holodeck before they are attacked by 90s-CG flying needle monsters

That's also the lamest possible ripoff of the holodeck scene in First Contact. Like, it would take writers of considerable talent just to pussy up that scene any more than giant viruses attack Club Med.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
picard be like

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

criscodisco posted:

That's also the lamest possible ripoff of the holodeck scene in First Contact. Like, it would take writers of considerable talent just to pussy up that scene any more than giant viruses attack Club Med.

It almost seems inconceivable that the scene wasn't intentionally played for at least some minor black humor

*few seconds of holocharacters doing holocharacter tropical resort things accompanied by steel drum music*
*horribly animated attack, screaming, running in fear*

Hard cut back to Janeway: "Good, it worked"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Big Mean Jerk posted:

criscodisco's just gettin' warmed up. he used to be a regular over at the tv/iv trek thread

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Huh? I've never heard of Star Trek in my entire life :colbert:

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

criscodisco's just gettin' warmed up. he used to be a regular over at the tv/iv trek thread

I remember, I just don't recall his detachable back-vagina fetish.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

criscodisco posted:

Before she left she peeled off her vagina and gave it to him in a little box that he keeps in his desk drawer to this day.

you're becoming more unhinged with every post you make in this thread and frankly i just want to congratulate you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

you're becoming more unhinged with every post you make in this thread and frankly i just want to congratulate you

Unhinged? Its pure vulcan logic. Someone who carries around a mobile emitter would naturally keep a mobile receptor.