Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I really liked Bale as Bruce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lurdiak posted:

I didn't want to cut the Batman sex jokes short but since we're on a new page, Bale is my favorite Bruce and least favorite Batman.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Travis343 posted:

I didn't want to cut the Batman sex jokes short but since we're on a new page, Bale is my favorite Bruce and least favorite Batman.

We can have both.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
I always imagine that every woman expects Batman to be a little kinky at least. But when he asks them to flip onto their stomach, their hearts drop a little.

When they wake up, Bats is always explaining to them about how they passed out from all the good sex, and not because he put them in a sleeper hold before anything happened.

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

This conversation topic reminds me of the excellent GBS goldmined thread of long ago, "does colossus have a metal penis?"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it would be real weird if he didn't have a metal penis

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Pacra posted:

This conversation topic reminds me of the excellent GBS goldmined thread of long ago, "does colossus have a metal penis?"

Deadpool movie shows he at LEAST has metal balls. So I imagine a metal dick can't come far behind

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

There's no reason he wouldn't have a metal penis

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Maybe the metal forms a flat surface between his legs, like a Ken doll.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I dunno, having everything but his dick be metal because reasons would make about as much sense as anything else Marvel does.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Wasn't there a few times where he had to stay metal for a real long time, like days, because of a deadly environment or something? If he just closed up like the 89 Batmobile how would he pee? You telling me he just didn't pee that entire time?

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Everyone's always asking about metal dicks or rock dicks or acid dicks, nobody ever asks about buttholes or if the Thing poops, everything is a sham.

edit: ^^^that's close enough, thanks

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Maybe the pee was metal too.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

There is absolutely a panel of thing's room with an obvious toilet that's like a huge rock grinder. Might have been ultimate or something

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

WickedHate posted:

Maybe the pee was metal too.

My point is that regardless of whether or not the pee was metal he had to have a dick, unless you're suggesting he loses his dick and grows a metal cloaca or something, which is frankly ridiculous

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Welp, that's my headcanon now. I'm going to get a job at Marvel for the sole purpose of making that official. Gonna sneak it into a guidebook or something.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Ultimate Fantastic 4, one of the first issues.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Nah, there's definitely one that actually shows his toilet and it's a full on industrial grinder. It's an overhead somewhat isometric panel from memory. It's been posted in here or one of the chat threads before, I just can't remember where it's from and googling "thing toilet poop" at work already got me fired once.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lurdiak posted:

West is best.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

So, this comic? You can get it along with a bunch of other Spider-Man comics from the artist on Hannah Blumenreich’s Gumroad for pay-what-you-want. It's only 20 pages, but every one is good.

https://gumroad.com/hannahblmnrch/

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF

Uthor posted:

So, this comic? You can get it along with a bunch of other Spider-Man comics from the artist on Hannah Blumenreich’s Gumroad for pay-what-you-want. It's only 20 pages, but every one is good.

https://gumroad.com/hannahblmnrch/

they are all fantastic especially the one about basketball

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Say Nothing posted:

West is best.

That's Jack Brewer
:goonsay:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the alternatives to colossus having a metal schlong are that everything but his dick turns metal, or else his dick retracts into his body. both of those are kind of disturbing.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh right, i guess his dick could also get sent to the negative zone when he transforms, like the old captain marvel/rick jones thing. that sounds pretty plausible to me.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

No wonder Annihilus is always in a bad mood.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Ghostlight posted:

No wonder Annihilus is always in a bad mood.

Why? We've seen inarguable proof that HE uses the toilet...

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Choco1980 posted:

Why? We've seen inarguable proof that HE uses the toilet...

Because the Negative Zone is apparently full of wangs

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Serious Frolicking posted:

the alternatives to colossus having a metal schlong are that everything but his dick turns metal, or else his dick retracts into his body. both of those are kind of disturbing.

Like Rockslide and that guy with the red metal skeleton, he just has no junk.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Mettle has explicitly confirmed the existence of red iridium skeleton dick.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You make it sound as if there's other options.

Adam West and Kevin Conroy are also acceptable answers.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
The real horror is that Colossus does have a metal dick but every makes fun of him for the time that Kitty ended up Christmas Storying him and the Professor used it as a danger room lesson :smith:

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
Colossus has a metal dick, but all the time, even when he's not metal.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
When he transforms Colossus' dick very slowly slithers up into his body with a sound like someone sucking jello through a crazy straw

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Kitty stopped dating Colossus because he wouldn't stop calling his metal dick his "soulsword".

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

When he transforms Colossus' dick very slowly slithers up into his body with a sound like someone sucking jello through a crazy straw

Bozhe moi!

this is the funniest dumbest discussion I've seen in a long time

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Travis343 posted:

Wasn't there a few times where he had to stay metal for a real long time, like days, because of a deadly environment or something? If he just closed up like the 89 Batmobile how would he pee? You telling me he just didn't pee that entire time?

In Exiles, Mimic had to stay in Colossus form for a ridiculously long time because his internal organs had been shredded and reverting to flesh would insta-kill him, so it's pretty fair to assume metal form Colossus doesn't need to pee.

Ghostlight posted:

That's Jack Brewer
:goonsay:

Leave it, people don't care about the truth behind gifs.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Is his penis ridged like the rest of his body when he's metal? HMMM

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if his dick is made of metal to begin with, can it still get harder?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Do his pubes form a solid block like his scalp hair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Rerail, quickly!