Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McAlister
Nov 3, 2002

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Some of the older avatars appear to go FUBAR on us when we submit a title change. I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Mine is pretty old, and definitely FUBAR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

I was talking about the fact that 4chan bullshit used to be a bannable offense on SA, and now the mods apparently don't give a poo poo.

Jesus christ, dude, chill out. You're so mad you're double-posting.

I wasn't making fun of you I was making fun of people acting like Donald Trump memes are worth writing think pieces about, sorry.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 26 minutes!
everything's cool in the lying crooked hillary thread baby

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
It's gonna get hot hot hot here once Hillary crushes the sack of swamp gas known as Donald Trump.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
http://www.formaticum.com/blogs/cheese-paper-101/2809722-all-about-cheese-storage

this is the most bogie globalist poo poo i've ever seen in my life and im reading all of it.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Brewing beer is fun, and people like even bad beer, especially if you get to chat about it and feel cool. I'd figure cheese is the same - I'd enjoy a mediocre brie, especially if I felt like I was being a good friend with the... formaticor?

fromager?

Whatever the gently caress you call a cheesemaking dude.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
home brewing beer rules, I agree the same principle probably applies to cheese, but I like soft cheeses a bunch, would they stink up my house to make somehow?

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
On further inspection that website is about buying special wrapping paper to wrap your store bought cheese in so it gets enough air and doesn't mold, which I must agree is the most bogie globalist bullshit I've ever heard.

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
tag check

FAKE EDIT: awesome, thank you Maclaine and your fellow admins!

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I wasn't making fun of you I was making fun of people acting like Donald Drumpf memes are worth writing think pieces about, sorry.

On one hand, the minutiae of culture is a topic of study that I find interesting, but on the other hand, it seems like a lot of words for "Maybe channers are super loving racist and sexist, you guys".

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
Hillary is going to ban all animes God Bless America

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

neonnoodle posted:

Good.

Anime sucks.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

neonnoodle posted:

That's what they said about 0bummer

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Thump! posted:

That's what they said about 0bummer

you expected a dude who likes spider-man and conan the barbarian to ban all animes :lol::laffo::lol:

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

you expected a dude who likes spider-man and conan the barbarian to ban all animes :lol::laffo::lol:

For a man who likes Conan, he sure loving sucks when it comes to crushing his enemies. Now H-dog, she knows how to foster a bitch.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

viva la raza

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

On one hand, the minutiae of culture is a topic of study that I find interesting, but on the other hand, it seems like a lot of words for "Maybe channers are super loving racist and sexist, you guys".

Yea I respect that 'pop culture' is a valid place to study sociological things but there has to be a line, and the line probably should be 'I'm going to write for a major news outlet discussing how twelve year olds made the frog man racist'

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx
I bought all of Matt Furie's Boys Club comics years ago and I am :argh: livid that I can't enjoy Pepe anymore.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
My body is ready (For Hillary).

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

i guess ill include the smilie this time :toxx:

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
:toxx:ing for the lesser of two evils :sigh:

fozzie dunlop
Feb 28, 2008

by exmarx
FACT: George W. Bush banned yaoi from American shores in the Year of Our Lord 2007.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

memy posted:

Why don't you go post in the third party toxx thread about it.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

memy posted:

Look at this galoot who doesn't see the inherent moral value in crushing Trump.

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx
posting to see if my gang tag is active

edit: unlike the Trump campaign, looks like my tag is alive

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

fozzie dunlop posted:

FACT: George W. Bush banned yaoi from American shores in the Year of Our Lord 2007.

Stop making me like GW :mad:

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Thump! posted:

Stop making me like GW :mad:

watching two cartoon girly boys gently caress is one of my protected freedoms, rear end in a top hat

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
thank ya captain

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Afraid of Audio posted:

thank ya captain

No prob. I'd make a joke about how it's a Faustian bargain, but seriously I think everyone in this thread has made a pretty safe bet all told.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Oh did I not perma? I thought I perma'd.

Yea perma :toxx: me please

System of a Duck
Apr 11, 2004

by exmarx
yeah okay, go ahead and perma-:toxx: me for Hillary Rodham Clinton for President. The Trump campaign for President is too silly.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
OK I think I'm up to date on gang tags for the perma-crew, and everyone who's avatar got nuked should now be fixed. If I missed anyone or anything, let me know and I'll try to fix it after I'm back from my Independence Day mini-vacation.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

OK I think I'm up to date on gang tags for the perma-crew, and everyone who's avatar got nuked should now be fixed. If I missed anyone or anything, let me know and I'll try to fix it after I'm back from my Independence Day mini-vacation.

You do the lord's work and by lord I mean Hillary.

MC Nietzche
Oct 26, 2004

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Thanks for all your efforts.

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Thanks Captain!

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
So in the spirit of Hillary crushing her enemies just to listen to the lamentations of their women, if someone made a cross between one of the sanders smilies and the tinfoil/freep smilie I would buy it for us.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

A Winner is Jew posted:

So in the spirit of Hillary crushing her enemies just to listen to the lamentations of their women, if someone made a cross between one of the sanders smilies and the tinfoil/freep smilie I would buy it for us.
I'm not sure I can picture what you're describing there... go on...?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

neonnoodle posted:

I'm not sure I can picture what you're describing there... go on...?

This: :bernpop: combined with this :freep:

But with more noticeable tinfoil.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation

A Winner is Jew posted:

Yeah the emails crew is really melting down hard today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Test to see if my gang tag is up.

Edit: Dang, not yet. (I perma'd last page if you missed it.)

• Locked thread