Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

They should just do a Cap team with Nazi Cap, Cyborg Cap, Future Cap, Cap 2099, Teen Cap, and Bibbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

punchymcpunch posted:

They should just do a Cap team with Nazi Cap, Cyborg Cap, Future Cap, Cap 2099, Teen Cap, and Bibbo.

I'm turgid for 'Murica.

mrg220t
Mar 5, 2007

Kitty no go hungry again with finger food!!!
Hey guys, can I get an invite to the sg?
In game name : nweilin

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Kelp Plankton posted:

did that just get announced or is that out now or what because it looks like it owns

yes and it's a follow up to new avengers with the same writer

new avengers owns so this will also own

Saint Freak posted:

Is he rich enough to not die to terrigen though?

he's dying from it just really slowly

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Kheldarn posted:

Brunette FemCap: Luke Cage & Jessica Jones' daughter, from the future.

This would be a future where they have perfected ethnicity reassignment technology, then?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

here are my 2 favorite Ultron builds so far. Both are really fun and effective, have nukes that hit for over 1m white dmg, and I can't tell which I like better so I swap between them at will.

First up is the pure ranged:

All bandwidth is spent on getting 2 strong ranged nukes, encephalo and crush. Clears screens full of mobs pretty much instantly.

Next up is melee/ranged hybrid:

This time the super nuke is Operation: Slam. It's slightly weaker than encephalo (and a smaller area) but it has a 2s shorter cooldown. The crashdown is also somewhat weaker than Swarm, as it doesn't scale with pet dmg, but it always brutals and it hits in a big area, so it's fantastic for clearing out mobs. This build is significantly tankier than the ranged one as well, yet still clears screens very effectively, thanks to the crashdown and the irradiate dot. (feel free to take the vuln skill in left tree instead of dumping leftover points in crush)

Here is another variation of the melee/ranged hybrid that trades some of the personal defenses for 2 pets to draw fire and deal more damage for you:

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:
Bings Ultron Ranged/Summoner build

Hey all. So turns out I actually can't stop making guides This one and any future ones will however be mini guides. This is a 1 bar ranged/summoner hybrid dmg build that has a nice balance between Ultron having drones to help him to keep the classic Ultron feel as well as nice variety of ranged skills for any and all situations. There are two slight variations on the build (purely skills) to allow a more TTL focused build and also a more drone focused build. Rest of the setup is the same despite this.

For now I've simply included pictures of my skills and gear with my 1st shot at Omegas (likely to change) and synergy list. I will flesh it out a bit more asap. As usual if I've missed anything (likely with my pickled brain), let me know and I'll add credit! Also this is more a fun build rather than a 100% min maxed but as time goes on I will improve the efficiency on it whilst keeping the core point (fun and easy to use whilst also looking cool!).

Update: Done a quick TTK test with lvl 3 legendary and no Energy UEB (I have mental atm ha ha) or challenge bonus on uniques and hit around 35s first try so think we could get some pretty nice times with this whilst being able to maintain a nice easy build

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Bring that Bing

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
So I haven't actually played this wonderful game since February. Been logging in though so I know I have a giant backlog of stuff.

Is the game good yet?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I like that no one questions Kelp as Denethor even a little

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Soothing Vapors posted:

its because nobody knows what dumb nerd poo poo you're talking about

I bet it's got a wizard and books and it sucks

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Man kelp spits that fire now!!!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Hey have the devs figured out a way to make quicksilver playable without his movement speed breaking the game's coding yet?

Has he even been implemented as a sidekick or whatever theyre called yet

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Kelp Plankton posted:

Not at all unlike what Denethor would have said.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Mover posted:

I will be furious if we don't get this squirrel girl costume for july 4

Wait when did Axe Cop become Rulk?

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

here are my 2 favorite Ultron builds so far. Both are really fun and effective, have nukes that hit for over 1m white dmg, and I can't tell which I like better so I swap between them at will.

First up is the pure ranged:

All bandwidth is spent on getting 2 strong ranged nukes, encephalo and crush. Clears screens full of mobs pretty much instantly.

Next up is melee/ranged hybrid:

This time the super nuke is Operation: Slam. It's slightly weaker than encephalo (and a smaller area) but it has a 2s shorter cooldown. The crashdown is also somewhat weaker than Swarm, as it doesn't scale with pet dmg, but it always brutals and it hits in a big area, so it's fantastic for clearing out mobs. This build is significantly tankier than the ranged one as well, yet still clears screens very effectively, thanks to the crashdown and the irradiate dot. (feel free to take the vuln skill in left tree instead of dumping leftover points in crush)

Here is another variation of the melee/ranged hybrid that trades some of the personal defenses for 2 pets to draw fire and deal more damage for you:

This is great, thanks! I was trying to figure out a nice ranged build for him. Gonna try this out after I get home from work.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

FirstAidKite posted:

Hey have the devs figured out a way to make quicksilver playable without his movement speed breaking the game's coding yet?

Has he even been implemented as a sidekick or whatever theyre called yet

He's a team up.

I'm sure they could make him a hero with a bunch of teleports to express his fast movement but meh. I doubt you would actually be running around at 3 screens a second. I mean there was a thread on the TC complaining that the 700 movespeed for travel powers was TOO FAST.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Kelp Plankton posted:

Only a brainwashed plebe like denethor would consider the works of Tolkien some arcane nerd poo poo. Lizardman is the plum dribbling down your chin.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
FrankTheBank: cave troll
Lozareth: the Goblin king
Deathplague: gollum

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Gibbering Madness: Bombur

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Surprisingly accurate.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Chilichimp posted:

Gibbering Madness: Bombur

That's a bit more JJJ to be honest. Fatdawrf

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Gibbering Madness posted:

That's a bit more JJJ to be honest. Fatdawrf

Looks it's cool, man, you can be one of the drunks at the Prancing Pony with me.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Chilichimp posted:

Looks it's cool, man, you can be one of the drunks at the Prancing Pony with me.

So there with you brohymn. Next round of dragons breath stout on me homie. SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I want to be a tree dude.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Drythe posted:

too much time logged as tracer, ye be goldberry

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Drythe posted:

How about tree Karl Malden?

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

jubelio posted:

too much time logged as tracer, ye be goldberry

I have a very even distribution of time played across heroes

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Kelp Plankton posted:

Heh, owned *obsessively updates tumblr about cartoon characters meant for teenage girls*

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Drythe posted:

I have a very even distribution of time played across heroes
gold

berry

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
loving lol if you're not a 76/Bastion/Reinhardt/Symetta player.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Strange Matter posted:

So I haven't actually played this wonderful game since February. Been logging in though so I know I have a giant backlog of stuff.

Is the game good yet?

Having started playing the game at all around that same time I'll say it's definitely better, with a lot of small QoL improvements

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

jubelio posted:

gold

berry

Lmao

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

Heh, owned *obsessively updates tumblr about cartoon characters meant for teenage girls*

:sbahj:

also someone posts drythe's overwatch MMR so i can see how bad he is at that bad game

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I can't believe y'all been arguing for a loving page about who's what Lord of the ring

That's some unrepentant nerd poo poo, unlike this here video game about comic books that are for manly bodybuilders

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Who would be Bilbo Baggins

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

HebrewMagic posted:

I can't believe y'all been arguing for a loving page about who's what Lord of the ring

That's some unrepentant nerd poo poo, unlike this here video game about comic books that are for manly bodybuilders

lmao get a load of this ol Radagast-rear end lookin wizard over here

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Who would be Bilbo Baggins

that's definitely sv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Every hero gets the attention they deserve

• Locked thread