Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
drat C9s new coach is SOOO fun to watch... love his unorthodox game play style here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This would really suck for TL if they had to start this game over.

Welp, remake. Sucks for TL.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Remake.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Hypocrisy posted:

This would really suck for TL if they had to start this game over.
Welp,

Now, let's see if Rek'sai is banned for the rest of the patch. That would be funny at least.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
rip TL

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Wow... I take back my sarcasm... C9's new korean coach actually is using the strongest and most powerful method in all of korean esports, institutional cheating.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

what a bungle. a single kill did not affect the entire outcome of the game.

they should be forced to play same comps imo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao God hates TL

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It's probably the right decision but that really killed my hype for what was actually turning out to be a pretty interesting series.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

Wow... I take back my sarcasm... C9's new korean coach actually is using the strongest and most powerful method in all of korean esports, institutional cheating.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
That game was actually turning around from a blowout as well, trading 3 kills for one got the gold lead under 5k

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

Jensen gets 3-man ganked, ignited, does not use flash and walks away alive

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Nook posted:

Jensen gets 3-man ganked, ignited, does not use flash and walks away alive

Wow! Great! Insanely good play! haha. Now restart the game bitch.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

If this game gets a remake, RealFoxy is no longer allowed to post about how much Riot plots and schemes to bring down glorious C9
When did I ever say anything about Cloud9?

e: Unless you're talking about that dumb pause they suffered through to fix that beeping noise where Echo Fox took their headsets off because of the beeping but Cloud9 had to keep theirs on because the referees weren't talking to each other

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Good job gifting that Rift Herald

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

fabbby has adjusted to the LCS very well.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Jensen is good at juking

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

I don't know why but I always want Liquid to lose. I even like most of their players. It's real weird.
e: C9 is real good at stealing epics.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Moatman posted:

I don't know why but I always want Liquid to lose. I even like most of their players. It's real weird.

they're like the cubs, you want them to lose because its funnier

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
C9 doing a real good job of using a 1-3-1 split push comp to engage a bunch of 5v5 team fights.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Hell of a steal from Meteos.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Hypocrisy posted:

Hell of a steal from Meteos.

how do you let that happen

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Cool steal

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Smoothie has been thoroughly unimpressive these past two games

Arcturas
Mar 30, 2011

All of this is terrible. Jensen/Sneaky just getting caught by themselves against a Jhin? Like. What part of that makes sense?

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Firebert posted:

I'm not entirely sure he's to blame for C9 using their global pick comp to engage in team fights.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Jerkface posted:

how do you let that happen

Fenix looked to be too low to properly zone Meteos off/kill him. Bummer but what can you do.

Games 2 and Game 2 v2 have been really good. TL and C9 keep on doing really good plays to get back into the game.

Firebert posted:

Have you seen the Jensen/Impact combo where Impact rides onto Jensen's warp right into a gravity field?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
C9 is going down. liquid's going to wipe their asses with their plays. Piss all over their faces

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm not watching this dumb crap where cheaters get a free restart.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Instead I'm going to play an ARAM

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I hope you get evelynn :grin:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The jokes on you, I got skarner.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Faabby is totally out of this game, no damage at all, only 20 cs ahead of the junglers

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Killed By Death posted:

Faabby is totally out of this game, no damage at all

They don't need him to carry. He just needs to clean up the kills after Viktor chunks half of C9 to double digits hp.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Nice catch on Sneaky.

Killed By Death posted:

Faabby is totally out of this game, no damage at all, only 20 cs ahead of the junglers

He just needed to bring utility. His snares were on point.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
c9 is being punished for their patience and willingness to let the first 3 dragons of a game go in exchange for turrets. Smoothie is also not adding much though.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Not sure why the casters are surprised by the Olaf ban, Olaf shits on Ashe and Jhin

I'm actually surprised this is the first ban of Olaf honestly

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Fabbbyyy's player portrait looks like a vampire.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Get owned, C9

That was a nice late Flash from Meteos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage