Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

zero tim dilemma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

zero tim dilemma

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Really good. A huge improvement over the old Flash beta. Sound design is brilliant.

Ive wanted this game for so long but last sale it was likw 7 bucks and humble had it above yhe average for 11 too much for indie metro game sim

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
BoxBoxBoy time over here.... Let's do this

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fiction posted:

I'm gonna get my rating above 50 in Overwatch.

same here. if anyones on pc im extremebuff#1585, doing competitive without a party is brutal

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
I'm playing DROD TCB again, i think i'm on the last level now. these freakin builders are annoying as hell!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I made a bunch of save states for DoDonPachi so I can practice perfect chaining the first two levels. Consider this Friday crushed.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'll probably play some Resident Evil 4 when I get home. Maybe Rocksmith 2014

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ArfJason posted:

*the sound seven microphones make when they max out their levels because someone said "knuc u kinte mcdonalds"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
When im done with this bizarre errand i might start human revolution non directors cut or maybe some csgo. Beyond good and evil was a bit too glithy to enjoy so i havent gone past the first lake section

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The SFV story mode has close to 40 minutes of loading screens

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

The SFV story mode has close to 40 minutes of loading screens

win

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's actually an hour and then because I skipped everything they didn't give me any of the in game currency so I just wasted an hour of my life looking at SFV loading screens and immgoing to uninstall the game forever because of it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

It's actually an hour and then because I skipped everything they didn't give me any of the in game currency so I just wasted an hour of my life looking at SFV loading screens and immgoing to uninstall the game forever because of it

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

hahaha

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Hearts of Iron 4

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

4 player co-op Tales of Symphonia on hard mode is so good

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Made it to like World 6 and BoxBoxBoy is good but I hope it gets harder later-on than BoxBoy did. So far it's just basically been the same mechanics from the original game getting reintroduced in the same order but it's fun how much being able to spawn two sets of boxes at once expands the opportunity for puzzles. One or two of the crowns have made me feel a little clever for grabbing them but for the most part the game's been really easy. Either way it's charming and relaxing and a total steal for $5 -- I just wish there were a level editor because with the elements they provide you could come up with some truly devious poo poo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
played some DX:HR
im exhausted so maybe ill play some more tomorrow if i have time

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Started Rebel Galaxy which seems alright and now I'm going to play Witcher 3 until I pass out

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

ArfJason posted:

played some DX:HR
im exhausted so maybe ill play some more tomorrow if i have time

It's so good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive had the directors cut sitting there forever and should really give it some love

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

apparently the director's cut has an NG+ where your augs carry over. it'd be pretty fun to break the poo poo out of the early game w/ level 5 hacking and all the utility upgrades from the getgo.

did they fix the hacking to feel any better? i remember it being one of my problems with the game before, in the later levels it became pure luck

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I never played HR and don't have a PS3/360/PC anymore ............ Would be cool if they did like South Park/Dishonored 2 and gave you a PS4 version of the old game for preordering the sequel, i really wanna try it

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I have been playing Blood and Bacon

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I ended up playing a bunch of Rocksmith 2014 when I got home. I bought it on Steam and I like playing it on PC more than on PS4

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't notice a difference

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

its grown on me the more i interacted with other characters
malik is cool, and im sad to have disappointed sarif...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
so far my issue is the same with every stealther game; raising an alarm also raises my obsessive ocd disorder and i have to quick load. also its more appealing trying to headshot guards with the tranq rifle rather than moving 3 crates and find a not so hidden vent to evade them or spend 10 minutes half learning their patrols and then stealthing around with the godawful HOLD SPACE BAR TO MOVE AROUND CORNERS thing. its a shame cause i like how they give you a lot of cover to snap around in complex layered paths

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

frank.club posted:

I didn't notice a difference

It seems more responsive and the audio lag is almost nonexistent

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I had sex instead of gaming.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ended up paying Bloodborne all night

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I had sex instead of gaming.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

If you cant derp with the klurfs please get out of the friday night gaming thread. Content. I think I'm gonna pick Patapon 2 back up when I get out of work, I played the poo poo out of it back at launch but when I redownloaded it I got a little bored with the difficulty curve of the first few missions before you get all the different commands and all the RPG elements open up. Was anybody else looking forward to Patapon 3 back in the day and as completely crushed as I was ?? Talk about missing the point of a series ..... For me it's up there with the most disappointing sequels ever

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the most disappointing sequel ever is hotline miami 2. i played overwatch a lot today, now im messing w NPCs in jedi academy to kill time at work

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Evil Eagle posted:

4 player co-op Tales of Symphonia on hard mode is so good

How are you playing it? Steam or GameCube?

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I just set up my new badass gaming room in my new house, earlier I was playing Link To The Past and I am almost done with that and I am also playing Box Box Boy and Hyrule Warriors. Gaming is good.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

the most disappointing sequel ever is hotline miami 2.

Oh lol I forgot about that and I only suffered through it based on the strength of the first game and I'm never gonna play it again. Honestly its kind of along the same lines as Patapon 3 where it makes u wonder if the formula that the devs nailed previously was just something they stumbled upon by accident in the other game(s) and weren't able to recreate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

I just set up my new badass gaming room in my new house, earlier I was playing Link To The Past and I am almost done with that and I am also playing Box Box Boy and Hyrule Warriors. Gaming is good.

drat I think the new Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC came out today..... I don't have the base Adventure maps finished let alone the Wind Waker expansion map that already came out. They're pumping out a ton of content but they're doing it faster than I can keep up with