Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I legit live in Wales so suck it y'all, kiss the rarebit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
It's crazy to think that with all the talk of fifty years of hurt, Wales have gone and matched England's best showing since 1966 in the blink of an eye

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
England is a failed state. Poor people. It won't be soon but maybe they'll find some hope in their miserable lives at some point in the future.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

rear end cobra posted:

England is a failed state. Poor people. It won't be soon but maybe they'll find some hope in their miserable lives at some point in the future.

it turned out we were poor little belgium all along

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

rear end cobra posted:

we need to embrace the sweet release of sharia law imo

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

My partner and daughter are Welsh so it's a good time in the sebzilla household. Suck it up Englandailures!

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Wales are going to win the Euros a few hours after a Scot wins Wimbledon. Times are dark

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

HJB posted:

Wales are going to win the Euros a few hours after a Scot wins Wimbledon. Times are dark

Er I think you'll find the British are going to win the Euros after a Brit wins Wimbledon

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

sebzilla posted:

My partner and daughter are Welsh so it's a good time in the sebzilla household. Suck it up Englandailures!

IS Welsh. Your partner and daughter IS Welsh.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

sebzilla posted:

You're a sheep that uses the internet?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Tortuga posted:

haha

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Tortuga posted:

I just got it

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Kurtofan posted:

I just got it

yeah same

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Tortuga posted:

lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Tortuga posted:

lmao

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

Tortuga posted:

haha. Great stuff.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

I just got it

So did she.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Tortuga posted:

:rip:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Tortuga posted:

lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tortuga posted:

:boom:

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

God drat I never expected to be so brutally owned by the friendly and welcoming thread for good English lads in the famously troll-free TRP but here we are.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
as a european cup mod i will shortly be going back through the thread and banning all trolls

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Sorry, what was the joke?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
According to the Independent, Big Sam is the only English manager being considered by the FA.

e: this was not the joke

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

corpuscollossus posted:

According to the Independent, Big Sam is the only English manager being considered by the FA.

e: this was not the joke

As it should be.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

jyrka posted:

Sorry, what was the joke?

England at the 2016 Euros

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Hell I'd love to watch Sam chewing and bellowing up and down the touchline in some narrowly won qualifiers against Alcase-Lorraine or whoever. Extremely my jam.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

blue footed boobie posted:

As it should be.

Bonus is that Sunderland surely get relegated if he leaves.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Maybe he can stay on at Sunderland? Not like being an international manager is a full time job or anything close to it. Plus, being in the same league as all the English players, he's bound to be up to date on how they're doing and whatnot.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

jyrka posted:

Maybe he can stay on at Sunderland? Not like being an international manager is a full time job or anything close to it. Plus, being in the same league as all the English players, he's bound to be up to date on how they're doing and whatnot.

Don't see why not. There's only like 6 international matches a year

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
England lost to Iceland.

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

By the transitive property, England would have lost to France 10-2

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Antares posted:

By the transitive property, England would have lost to France 10-2

This checks out

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Hey. Newsflash, idiot. None of this matters. Kane, Rooney, Walker and everybody else could have played the game of their lives and England would still have lost. Lost at sea? Little boy doesn't know what happened? Little white boy went to mass and never educated himself on the world's real religion? One word, buddy: karma. Ever heard of it? What goes around comes around, in common parlance for the less educated. The truth is, after the Iceland Portugal match, the English fans made a fool of themselves, celebrating the draw as if they themselves had won anything. They got off by kicking the Portuguese when they were down, making brutal fun of them for only getting a draw against lovely Iceland, I've tried to get over it but there were a lot of hurt feelings and nasty trolling. I'm not saying any names but let's just say you could look into the eyes of some of these England fans and see the pleasure they were getting from the misery the Portuguese fans were going through. Thankfully Brahma is fair and he made sure those people got their just desserts. The same thing happened to USMNT fans who also made fun of Portugal, then they lost 4-0 to Argentina, and also to Colombia, also last year they lost against Panama and Jamaica and that's the kind of shame you can never live down. If these fans had behaved properly and not gloated on the suffering of others, they would now be celebrating major wins for their teams. Instead, they're crying and whining about players or Roy or whatever without realizing they are a infinitesimal part of the milk sea of souls, and no good deed goes unpunished. Anyway, my friend kwagga told me all this stuff and he's brown so it must be true. Namaste.

Confirmed

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
It's coming home.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Pissflaps posted:

It's coming home.

It's been home for a few days now hasn't it

Pissflaps