Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

NRG and Fox both have the same fundamental problem where the roster construction was not ideal, and they haven't managed to find the coaching in order to fix the problem. It's funny bc it's a very similar roster construction issue of needing more pressure from top/bot/jungle in order to facilitate their mids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Savage Cracker posted:

NRG are so disappointing

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Oh my loving god did you guys just see bjerg no scope leblank

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
How do you give every member of CLG their favorite champions two games in a row?

Xyretire
May 22, 2003
Lickin' the Gun.

rabidsquid posted:

I get that they don't want to "stretch out" worlds but its drat pathetic that they still have best of ones in groups. It's worlds, are you telling me you can't afford to pay for two extra days of disinfectants for quickshots eyebrow piercings

I thought Worlds was effectively Bo2 in Groups because they all played each other team in the group once on each side, it's just that they break it up by a day or week or whatever. I guess it would be a bit different mentally, but they're at least on consistent patches rather than what used to happen in the LCS season. (One team plays Red on Red dominant patch, then they get Blue on Blue dominant patch, which was random and dumb.)

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I think I like dardoch. If nothing else, he has the balls to call everyone poo poo :v:

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Both Immortals and Apex are dumb.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This TL vs NV game is pretty radical (for my fantasy team)

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

How to beat Immortals: Ban Rek'Sai, Olaf, and one of Sivir, Lissandra, and Gragas. You take away the one player who knows how to engage, you're solid. Take the Liss so Huni won't grab it and accidentally learn to engage a fight.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This lack of macro is going to cost APX at Worlds this year...

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Shadow225 posted:

Both Immortals and Apex are dumb.

Immortals seems pretty smart.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
ray sucks

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It's cool that Immortals finished their series in the time it would take a single Origen game to end.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Liquid is once again in 4th place.

Balance has been restored.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Brutal

https://twitter.com/KelbyMay/status/749378665591570432

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

edit- goddamn awful app

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lmao

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Ohhh yeah baby.... its the Match of the Month TSM v CLG.... Lets see who's the champs today.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Work Friend Keven posted:

Ohhh yeah baby.... its the Match of the Month TSM v CLG.... Lets see who's the champs today.

I feel that TSM is going to win this match Keven, and hell, probably the split.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I'm watching fox vs nrg...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

I feel that TSM is going to win this match Keven, and hell, probably the split.

I think they got out drafted pretty badly.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

I'm watching fox vs nrg...

This is your cry for help, and the thread isn't going to let you just give up and die like this

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Froggen is sixth in NA in damage dealt at mid lmao

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

This is your cry for help, and the thread isn't going to let you just give up and die like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fgX86rORE

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

TSM is a lot better with a bot lane that want to work together but they're the best team in NA bc they're always managing their side waves properly and responding to map moves by almost always having something to take. Also it lets them be really proactive when they see the other team responding slowly or incorrectly to ~rotations~

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Honker with the outsmart

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Step aside Darshan you old rear end mother fucker Honker is the big dog now

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
gently caress that escape from Bio was smooth

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Savage Cracker posted:

gently caress that escape from Bio was smooth

That was really cool.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
echo fox is going to struggle to kill tanks later, and they're already behind early

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I think they got out drafted pretty badly.

I guess it doesn't matter if you're comprehensively better than your opponent in every lane lol.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Things look bad for CLG but Darshan could always steal the game with backdoor action

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

I guess it doesn't matter if you're comprehensively better than your opponent in every lane lol.

if you dont think stixxay is the best adc in the world your just an hater mate

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

YancyQ posted:

Things look bad for CLG but Darshan could always steal the game with backdoor action

Too bad CLG subbed him for Dyrus this game

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

toxic shook piece of poo poo double lift gets loving owned by huhi and stixxay once again, while Yellowstar is pouring out beers double fisting them like Stone Cold Steve Austin and Reginald is trapped in between a staircase and a wall

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

YancyQ posted:

The only back door action that noob will be geting is getting f-ed in the A (hosed in the rear end) by the best top laner in the west, Honker.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Savage Cracker posted:

Too bad CLG subbed him for Dyrus this game

dont talk poo poo about Dyrus like this

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Maybe take that tooth pick out of your mouth and play the game the right way, with respect, aprhomoo. Classless.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

EchoFox, so bad they make NRG look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Hypocrisy posted:

EchoFox, so bad they make NRG look good.

It's sort of impressive how much worse than everyone P1, Echo Fox, and NRG are.

• Locked thread