Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
She isn't named Cause Six Billion Demons to Die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Clearly the story of Aesma and the wheel-lifting is foreshadowing. She'll just grab the whole stupid thing and shake all 5,999,999,999 off.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Renaissance Robot posted:

It means inner demons; insatiable tree-boner husband corpse was one of Mottom's inner demons, representing her fear of the power of royalty and the inescapability of patriarchy.

The rest of the comic will be Dr Allison helping these cosmic fuckups with their brain problems, by murdering the gently caress out of corporeal manifestations of said brain problems.

the battle with Mammon's alcoholism is going to be incredible and leave millions dead

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

the battle with Mammon's alcoholism is going to be incredible and leave millions dead

It had better leave billions dead if Allison is going to live up to her name anytime soon.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
According to Abaddon's Tumblr, Jagganoth is a giant, lonely nerd who has never known love.

That raises the possibility of an absolutely amazing arc.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I'm gonna guess she's named Kill Six Billion Demons, not necessarily because she's supposed to kill exactly six billion demons, but because she's from Earth, which has a population of just over six billion. From her perspective, her name translates to "Kill An Entire World Of Demons".

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

JT Jag posted:

I'm gonna guess she's named Kill Six Billion Demons, not necessarily because she's supposed to kill exactly six billion demons, but because she's from Earth, which has a population of just over six billion. From her perspective, her name translates to "Kill An Entire World Of Demons".

We've been at seven billion and climbing since about 2011

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

JT Jag posted:

I was thinking something like how Japan used/uses "eight million gods" to refer to uncountably many gods - "six billion" is just Throne's poetic method of expressing "an absolute shitload."

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Darth Walrus posted:

According to Abaddon's Tumblr, Jagganoth is a giant, lonely nerd who has never known love.

Kill Six Billion E/N: This week, Allison incinerates 214 Friend Zone Never Dates Nice Guys with white lightning.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Darth Walrus posted:

Book Seven, in which Allison arranges a blind date between Jagganoth and Gog-Agog, is gonna own. Nerds love anthropormorphized piles of worms, right?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If you're the kind to take feathers from an angel, turn them into nails, and then hammer them into your flesh then you're probably desperate enough to shack up with a pile of worms.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

I just have this image now of Solomon David constantly giving jagganoth wedgies and divine swirlies in their early demiurge days and jagganoth never, ever getting over it

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Bookish Jadis and Mammon are on the student council. Popular jock Solomon David is rivals with with cool greaser Incubus. Dumpy spaz Gog-Agog is always trying to get sit at the popular girls' table, but hot cheerleader Mottom keeps blowing up her head. Jagganoth is the troubled boy fron the wrong side of the tracks who's always working on his car.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Dr Christmas posted:

Bookish Jadis and Mammon are on the student council. Popular jock Solomon David is rivals with with cool greaser Incubus. Dumpy spaz Gog-Agog is always trying to get sit at the popular girls' table, but hot cheerleader Mottom keeps blowing up her head. Jagganoth is the troubled boy fron the wrong side of the tracks who's always working on his car.

Jagganoth is the bookish nerd demiurge.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

akulanization posted:

Jagganoth is the bookish nerd demiurge.

"He was always so quiet"

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
*shoots up throne while blasting Doom/RAtM mixtape*

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

Dr Christmas posted:

I'm envisioning a Mean Girls scenario here -- new girl Allison, fresh from a childhood of charity work in impoverished universes, forges a friendship with weird, misanthropic lit magazine editor Cio and uptight hall monitor 82 White Chain Born in Emptiness Returns to Subdue Evil, but accidentally works her way into the good graces of the popular clique -- 1 Gabriel Wieners, Nadia Smith-Om and Regina Zoss.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Poltergrift posted:

I'm envisioning a Mean Girls scenario here -- new girl Allison, fresh from a childhood of charity work in impoverished universes, forges a friendship with weird, misanthropic lit magazine editor Cio and uptight hall monitor 82 White Chain Born in Emptiness Returns to Subdue Evil, but accidentally works her way into the good graces of the popular clique -- 1 Gabriel Wieners, Nadia Smith-Om and Regina Zoss.

I'd think Zoss would be Tina Fey's character. YISUN would be the principal, but instead of being in over his head like Tim Meadows, he'd be egging everyone on.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Dr Christmas posted:

The sequel to Clone High is shaping up pretty well here!

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde
STUDY SIX BILLION POETS

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

Dr Christmas posted:

I'd think Zoss would be Tina Fey's character. YISUN would be the principal, but instead of being in over his head like Tim Meadows, he'd be egging everyone on.

Then who's Regina George? Jagganoth? Himself, King of Devils? Metatron?

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Ashcans posted:

The sequel to Clone High is shaping up pretty well here!

SECRET BOARD OF SHADOWY GODHEADS: "Listen, we've all done things we're not proud of after a good conquering. But that war for creation was unacceptable!"

PRINCIPAL ZOSS: "Unacceptable!? Did you see the Wheel? They *flipped* the bitch!"

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Oh Chains, I know I could be the king of all creation, but the rules don't allow girls or animals.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

Don't quite agree with the statement or its sentiments -- i.e. if dying is optional, no one should do it, and there appear to be methods of transcending death that don't involve butt fruit massacres -- but I'm willing to admit that if you are eating civilizations to maintain your immortality, you should probably, in fact, Get Over It.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
In this world where even the Gods are dead, we can be sure that even the mightiest immortal is fated to die some day.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Like you think you're totally covered for natural causes but the wheel turns and eventually some dumb broad with the spirit of Aesma shows up and the monks just roll their eyes all "we loving told you so" while they begin preparing your funeral.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I feel like we've been set up for Motts losing the will to keep the Palace up.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

MikeJF posted:

Then I think the angel could save AL-YUS-UN then

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Are we going to get a huge multi page update or what?

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Demiurge4 posted:

Are we going to get a huge multi page update or what?

Abbadon took the break to prep the first volume for publishing.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

The artwork in this comic continues to impress me with pretty much every single page. What a drat gorgeous style.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

and lo' the holy shades of dæl wit'it descended from above

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

MikeJF posted:

Oops, turns out she was a load-bearing boss.

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Memento mori motherfucker.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Yeah, that line is probably going to be thrown back in her face at every opportunity.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

AriadneThread posted:

and lo' the holy shades of dæl wit'it descended from above

Rhaka posted:

Memento mori motherfucker.
I want you both to know that I appreciate these posts, and that I'm now imagining an avatar that works in both of them.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Nice boyfriend you got here

Be a real shame if someone were to

Kill it :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
More Tumblr questions and answers:

quote:

Surely the whole "all of the 6 are needed to stand up to Jagganoth" spiel is based upon the assumption that the battle would take place on equal terms? Would Solomon David, in all his tranquility, be able to set up such a trap that he alone would be able to murder Jagganoth? Now that I think about it, how did Mottom's husband compare to the seven in terms of raw power?

quote:

Solomon’s probably the kind of guy who would feel pretty alright taking on Jagganoth alone. But Jagganoth’s whole shtick is that he is literally invulnerable. He cannot be killed, hence why he is worshiped by an order of knights that believe in killing their masters. The best Solomon or anyone could do at this point is delay him.

quote:

You once jokingly revered to Juggernaut 6's power being on par with 3/4 Goku. Since (jokingly) the six's (excluding Jagganoth's) power is on par with one Goku- what exactly withholds Juggernaut from just teleporting behind any of the six and just slashing their head off? Mottom either didn't care or didn't notice Juggernaut's appearance in her domain, which signifies she either can smash him with no problem or she doesn't know. So how exactly would the seven's SKILL level compare to Juggernaut6?

quote:

i regret answering all power level questions