Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

New Yorker as Arsenal Gear crushes several city blocks: Hey!!! I'm walkin here!!!!!!!

Accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

goferchan posted:

New Yorker as Arsenal Gear crushes several city blocks: Hey!!! I'm walkin here!!!!!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
... I'm Snake.

Serpiente.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smdh

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

A guard just pissed on raidens head.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I just got out of a relationship and watching rose constantly bugging Raiden while he's trying to save the world is p visceral atm

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Even if a pawn becomes a queen, it is still just a playing piece...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Benny D posted:

I just got out of a relationship and watching rose constantly bugging Raiden while he's trying to save the world is p visceral atm

Lol yeah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

booted up mgs5 for the first time in months. game gave me 100+ s rank staff and tons of resources and money, and when i got to motherbase i was assaulted by DD and asked by ocelot not to be a stranger.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Benny D posted:

going to save and quit and rose starts up a 10 minute relationship discussion is intense

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

booted up mgs5 for the first time in months. game gave me 100+ s rank staff and tons of resources and money, and when i got to motherbase i was assaulted by DD and asked by ocelot not to be a stranger.

Weird. I got that cutscene after playing for a few hours yesterday, I even had D-Dog as my buddy.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Total Stealth Over the Fence is loving hard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Total Stealth Over the Fence is loving hard

All the total stealth missions are pretty brutal but all those challenge maps are some of my favorite missions

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Code Talker is really cool, and so are his cassette tapes.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
The Hamburgers of Kazuhira Miller [6]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nearly 4 days in and I haven't even started an MGS game. This time last year I had already finished 1/2

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

the loving game bitches at you for not playing like a nagging annoyance like gently caress off maybe if you had a chapter 3 id play you more often. loving game.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Just did Extreme Traitors' Caravan without getting spotted by the Skulls :D

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Going back to mother base and immediately cqc slamming the four soldiers saluting you

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

mycophobia posted:

Going back to mother base and immediately cqc slamming the four soldiers saluting you
Thanks for that, Boss.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mycophobia posted:

Just did Extreme Traitors' Caravan without getting spotted by the Skulls :D

how in the world is this possible

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

also theyve added a ton of new weapons since i last played that are crazy expensive and require level 80+ r&d/intel etc. lmao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Bobnumerotres posted:

I did it once too. If you EMN the tank then the truck just stops or something and when the cinematics reload the skulls are off away in their zombie mode and then you just let the skulls slowly walk away from the truck and then sneak in behind and fulton it.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

I waited until they walked away from the truck, extracted it, then crawled away

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I did it by driving a jeep as far as I possibly could and carefully sneaking into the air field, then hiding behind the truck till they were far enough away, then fulton-extracting the truck with me in it.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

I think I did it by throwing out voice dummies and smoke nades and leading them away from the truck and fultoning it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I used like 6 audio decoys to guide each skull away separately from the truck

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I also managed to extract the escaped child from the mansion without going into combat status, which was insanely satisfying. Now I'm trying to get a kid off the top of a pillar without killing him somehow (no child fulton and support team level is way too low to develop it)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Lol I think it's impossible. gently caress

Larry Parrish posted:

fulton-extracting the truck with me in it.

O_O I didn't know you could do this.....

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mycophobia posted:

Lol I think it's impossible. gently caress

O_O I didn't know you could do this.....

It's easier with the jeeps but yeah I was amazed it worked the first time I tried it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mycophobia posted:

I also managed to extract the escaped child from the mansion without going into combat status, which was insanely satisfying. Now I'm trying to get a kid off the top of a pillar without killing him somehow (no child fulton and support team level is way too low to develop it)

So through aggressive staff reassignment I can now develop the child Fulton but it's gonna take 36 freakin minutes!!!! :mad:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's pretty easy to find 36 minutes of fun stuff to do in MGSV

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
True dat

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When I get home tomorrow I'm gonna try out The Twin Snakes on the new version of Dolphin

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I'm disappointed that chucking stun grenades into the helicopter while it's on the landing zone doesn't get more of a reaction

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

I did it by driving a jeep as far as I possibly could and carefully sneaking into the air field, then hiding behind the truck till they were far enough away, then fulton-extracting the truck with me in it.

haoly poo poo i had no idea that worked

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Hal was jerking it while Emma and Huey were drowning outside

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

instead of doing any main missions i spent like 3 hours running around sucking up people and stuff into the void..mgs5 is so much fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

They give you a gun, you ask how many to kill.

• Locked thread