Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
He tried to say notch replying to people that were bashing him was cyberbullying and I told him they need to take responsibility for their actions and he told me to 'stop victim blaming' and blocked me.

I can link the full (like five tweet) conversation because someone posted it on one of the sjw/gamergate subreddits but blocked out the names and avs for whatever reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Servaetes posted:

How'd you manage to get him to block you on twitter? I mean the guy already seems like he's got paper thin skin to begin with so I'm sure like the tiniest pinprick is like a shotgun blast to the chest for him
a girl i know drew art of taliyah and tweeted it at him, and got blocked for it, and i still dont know why so it had to have been something stupid like 'her nose isn't big enough' or 'her skin is a shade lighter than it is in game'

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

He tried to say notch replying to people that were bashing him was cyberbullying and I told him they need to take responsibility for their actions and he told me to 'stop victim blaming' and blocked me.

I can link the full (like five tweet) conversation because someone posted it on one of the sjw/gamergate subreddits but blocked out the names and avs for whatever reason
do you read the gamergate subreddits

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

a girl i know drew art of taliyah and tweeted it at him, and got blocked for it, and i still dont know why so it had to have been something stupid like 'her nose isn't big enough' or 'her skin is a shade lighter than it is in game'

that guy sounds like an rear end hole. lets stack a team of diamond/challenger goons and challenge him to a league of legends match and make a fool out of him in public

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I read both because I like looking at extremes and you get both sides of the sjw/gamergate clubs

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Endorph posted:

Which would be funny because basically every piece of LoL art is off-model from every other 'canon' piece of art and the models themselves.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

I read both because I like looking at extremes and you get both sides of the sjw/gamergate clubs
:catstare:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

can this thread not turn into people talking about gamergate or what thread superstars think about gamergate on account of that poo poo sucking whale dick, thank you

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

thats a good idea actually

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

pog boyfriend posted:

can this thread not turn into people talking about gamergate or what thread superstars think about gamergate on account of that poo poo sucking whale dick, thank you

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Haha idk why that got autocorrect like that, it's supposed to say sjw

Ah, I'm getting memed by word filter

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
No gently caress you ima talk about gamergate all i loving want

Where the gently caress is the gamergate elise skin

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

No gently caress you ima talk about gamergate all i loving want

Where the gently caress is the gamergate elise skin
look i know this is a sick meme but gamergates the bugs are actually cool

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
taliyah is p. good, i got an S+ and Rank 4 this game, also a good zinger by Roberta halfway through the clip

http://plays.tv/video/5778879d24e3b162f5/troublesome-taliyah-tribulations

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Endorph posted:

look i know this is a sick meme but gamergates the bugs are actually cool

The gamergate wiki page has an etymology section explaining that its gam-ergate and not gamer-gate. i'm left wondering if that was added before or after people lost their minds

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

The gamergate wiki page has an etymology section explaining that its gam-ergate and not gamer-gate. i'm left wondering if that was added before or after people lost their minds

looking at the edit history it seems like the reddit thing also led to the wikipedia page for an insect. the page comes into existence like days after that whole kerfuffle started.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Methanar posted:

E should have always been vector cast. I was really confused when I first played talia and it wasn't.

I don't know why he's saying quick reaction times and the ability to combo is a negative for game health.
did they ever go back and let rammus combo (though i guess cancel is a better word) his abilities together again

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Relin posted:

did they ever go back and let rammus combo (though i guess cancel is a better word) his abilities together again

They let him protobelt dash while powerballing and owning an echoes item, really thats all you could ever ask for imo

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

pog boyfriend posted:

Not my intention to turn it that way, my dear friend.

Neurolimal do not not post about gamergate. You of all people should especially not post about gamergate. At all. Ever. Forever.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Servaetes posted:

Not my intention to turn it that way, my dear friend.

quote:

Neurolimal do not not post about gamergate. You of all people should especially not post about gamergate. At all. Ever. Forever.

lol

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Should have prefaced that with the second sentence being the last thing I'm gonna say wrt the matter but yes, you are uniquely terrible and should not discuss it

Also Zac and Hecarim being really good right now is a cool thing and I hope they leave them alone forever because they are really loving fun junglers and are cool.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Gamergate.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
What is wrt

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

'with regards to'

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I should've said tia for the meme but thanks

When does 6.14 go out? I actually want to play rock waifu now that they made her fluid and enjoyable to play

JuniperCake
Jan 26, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

I should've said tia for the meme but thanks

When does 6.14 go out? I actually want to play rock waifu now that they made her fluid and enjoyable to play

She's still good even with the clunky w. You might as well play her before more people catch on to her and shes banned/picked all the time.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ezreal: [after voluntarily flashing in 1v2 against caitlyn and leona and immediately dying] sona
ezreal: ur fuckin useless lmao

i love this game so much sometimes

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Hes right.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
If your mouse wasn't dying all the time you could have saved him

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
adc players are assholes!!!

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

How Rude posted:

taliyah is p. good, i got an S+ and Rank 4 this game, also a good zinger by Roberta halfway through the clip

http://plays.tv/video/5778879d24e3b162f5/troublesome-taliyah-tribulations

Super Mario Galaxy had some very good music.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Tired Moritz posted:

You would be too if you had to suffer the indignities an ADC does

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

i get that he was supposed to be mad or whatever but that was honestly so funny

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Alris posted:

Super Mario Galaxy had some very good music.

yeah i like my smash bros Wii U playlist a lot

gonna plug another replay. humorously timed killsteals ahoy: http://plays.tv/video/5778a527d3bc9fe943/my-double-kills-not-yours-

How Rude fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jul 3, 2016

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

How Rude posted:

yeah i like my smash bros Wii U playlist a lot

gonna plug another replay. humorously timed killsteals ahoy: http://plays.tv/video/5778a527d3bc9fe943/my-double-kills-not-yours-

In this video: Satanic Butt Sex

CerenaT
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone got a spare bronze or silver league account i can play on for a week?

PM ME details

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Servaetes posted:

In this video: Satanic Butt Sex

keeby forgot to include the clip of me making fun of satanic butt sex and ghostpepper lube >:[

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

pog boyfriend posted:

keeby forgot to include the clip of me making fun of satanic butt sex and ghostpepper lube >:[

ask and ye shall receive:

http://plays.tv/video/5778cb01249630798b/a-dash-of-ghostpepper

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

they ded, they controlled

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Jul 3, 2016

• Locked thread