Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Life During Wartime June 29, 2016

Drinking From Puddles didn't get uploaded; I bugged them about it.

Drinking From Puddles June 29, 2016

For those who don't know - all that stuff on the previous page about robots.txt has been resolved and all links from when I first mentioned the Wayback Machine now work with it (except for Sleazy Listening, which is a direct Wayback link).

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jul 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Holy crap this show is still going? When did it start? Thanks BiggerJ, you are doing God's work.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Dr. Zomb is on vacation through the end of July, so who knows what's coming on in 22 minutes. I'll post the Ditch Digger recording when it's up.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BiggerJ posted:

Dr. Zomb is on vacation through the end of July, so who knows what's coming on in 22 minutes. I'll post the Ditch Digger recording when it's up.

Hey I know a lot of times this thread is just you keeping it updated, wanted to say I appreciate it since it reminds me to check this out when I can.

I don't suppose there's any way to get a typical podcast app to grab the most recent episode automatically, is there? Does the station have an RSS feed by any chance?

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

The newest recordings are glitched (one is a few seconds long and the other is corrupt) - the stream was also glitched at the time (sometimes only playing for a few seconds and sometimes not loading at all), which would explain it. It's working now and automatic recordings are happening again.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Hey I know a lot of times this thread is just you keeping it updated, wanted to say I appreciate it since it reminds me to check this out when I can.

I don't suppose there's any way to get a typical podcast app to grab the most recent episode automatically, is there? Does the station have an RSS feed by any chance?

Nope. There aren't even official download links - I've just been pulling the links from the HTML (from the arguments of their Flash MP3 players). They used to delete each MP3 after two weeks unless it was manually uploaded - but they stopped deleting any of them when the new site went up.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next episode of Life During Wartime!

It's on in an hour!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:HAVE YOU EVER LEAPED OFF A STAGE INTO THE ARMS OF STRANGERS WITH MOHAWKS?:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Life During Wartime July 13, 2016

Drinking From Puddles didn't get uploaded again; I bugged them about it. The previous episode got uploaded manually (added to the relevant post - also here).

Edit: Drinking From Puddles July 13, 2016

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Jul 19, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Dr. Zomb is on vacation through the end of July, so who knows what's coming on in 68 minutes. Also, Ditch Digger will start in nine minutes, half-way through, and it could be an hour of a live band, old government civil defence material or a one-hour extension of the following show.

Edit: Ditch Digger is on, I'll link it when they upload it and bug them if they don't.

Edit2: Ditch Digger will be going for three hours in place of Doctor Zomb. Again, I'll bug them if they don't upload all or any of it.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jul 21, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Ditch Digger July 20, 2016 Hour 1 (starts halfway through)

Ditch Digger July 20, 2016 Hours 2 and 3

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jul 28, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo, I completely forgot today. Drinking From Puddles didn't get uploaded; I've bugged them about it.

:frogsiren:RETROACTIVE LIFE DURING WARTIME:frogsiren:

Life During Wartime July 27, 2016

Edit:

Drinking From Puddles July 27, 2016

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jul 29, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Daammit, I missed it again. Is Doctor Zomb back tonight? I have no idea. Will update when the quantum waveform collapses, post links when they happen and bug htem if they don't.

Edit: Box opened, Zomb confirmed. Waiting for the Zomb episode page to come up; the site just went down.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Aug 4, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb August 3, 2016

Ditch Digger August 3, 2016

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Aug 4, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Dammit, I need to unfuck myself up, but I'm improving. Nearing the end of the first quarter of :frogsiren:LIFE DURING WARTIME:frogsiren:, will link when uploaded.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Life During Wartime August 10, 2016

Drinking From Puddles August 10, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

It's on in just under twenty minutes.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:THE EARTH KEEPS TURNING:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb August 17, 2016

Ditch Digger August 17, 2016

Edit: Had them switched, fixed it.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Aug 24, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next episode of Life During Wartime!

It's on in thirty-eight minutes.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:AT LEAST YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE ALIVE FOR ONCE - IT'S LIFE DURING WARTIME:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Drinking From Puddles August 24, 2016

Life During Wartime wasn't uploaded, I bugged them about it.

Life During Wartime August 24, 2016

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Sep 9, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo, not again. Zomb seems to be half an hour in judging my the deranged cacophony. :frogsiren:PROBABLE ZOOOOMB:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb August 31, 2016

Ditch Digger August 31, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in one hour.

Edit: removed low quality audio link; they haven't had that option for ages.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Sep 8, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:THEY'RE PUNKS, AND THE SUBCULTURE THEY'VE EMBRACED IS CAUSING PROBLEMS THAT GO BEYOND THE USUAL GENERATION GAP:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Life During Wartime September 7, 2016

Drinking From Puddles September 7, 2016

The previous episode has also been uploaded; I've updated the relevant post.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Dammit, I forgot again. Ditch Digger's been uplaoded but I'll wait to see whether Doctor Zomb gets uploaded first.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb September 14, 2016

Ditch Digger September 14, 2016

On Friday, September 30, 8-9PM Portland Oregon time - a KBOO special - The Night of 1000 PSAs. There isn't a slot for it on the schedule yet, so I may try to record it if they don't add on in case they don't upload it.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Sep 15, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in thirty minutes.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Life During Wartime September 21, 2016

Drinking From Puddles September 21, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

I have a decent excuse for missing Doctor Zomb this time - a huge day-long blackout. Ditch Digger doesn't seem to have gotten uploaded; I've bugged them about it.

Doctor Zomb September 28, 2016

Edit: Also, they've put robots.txt back; fortunately, they still seem to have stopped deleting past recordings.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Sep 29, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

In two hours, 8-9PM Portland Oregon time, an hour-long special starring Dr. Zomb and his amazing friends - The Night of 1000 PSAs!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:IT'S THE NIGHT OF 1000 PSAS:frogsiren:

Link to the show page for my convenience.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Oct 1, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Night of 1000 PSAs September 30, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in two and a half hours.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:SOCIETY MADE ME WHAT I AM:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Life During Wartime September 21, 2016

Drinking From Puddles September 21, 2016

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

It's on in just under two and a quarter hours.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:HAVE YOU BEEN GOOD TO YOURSELF?:frogsiren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb October 12, 2016

Ditch Digger October 12, 2016