Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

lol this is so us!!!!!

ghost emoji fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jul 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

ghost emoji posted:

lol Julie this is so us!!!!!

Errrrgggghgghguhuguhhhhhhhhggh

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

That70sHeidi posted:

All from the same person today!

The thing I've noticed from this thread is that I get no skeletons or grim reapers in my feed. I get all of the other stupid poo poo, but no bone themed posts.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

How do these things, WHY DO THESE THINGS have so much jaypeg compression on them?

Is there some curse where, as soon as your nice but stupid aunt sees a Minion meme it instantly loses fidelity.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

ghost emoji posted:

lol Julie this is so us!!!!!

*t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m holds up spork*

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Inzombiac posted:

How do these things, WHY DO THESE THINGS have so much jaypeg compression on them?

Is there some curse where, as soon as your nice but stupid aunt sees a Minion meme it instantly loses fidelity.

It is pretty weird how people will go through the effort to learn how to impose text onto an image, but not how to compress it properly.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Inzombiac posted:

Pretty sure its people doing poo poo like saving the image thumbnail to their phone and uploading that, I've also seen a lot of people take photos of their screen up close to get a 'screenshot'.

e: Also some memes are simply inferior and degrade faster than others. Make sure you read the ingredients label before purchasing any memes.

GirlBones
Jun 10, 2007
I am not very good at the internet
No, facebook automatically saves images images in lossy formats so there's really nothing you can do about it.

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

ZeeBoi posted:

*t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m holds up spork*

The Human Crouton posted:

learn how to impose text onto an image

Lol really? Could you have possibly said "add text" any more fancier than that? Now I'm picturing you comforting the poor images as they cry rape at being imposed upon and defiled so callously; you patting each of their hands in turn, saying you'll start a support group on Facebook for the poor dears. :D

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Lol really? Could you have possibly said "add text" any more fancier than that? Now I'm picturing you comforting the poor images as they cry rape at being imposed upon and defiled so callously; you patting each of their hands in turn, saying you'll start a support group on Facebook for the poor dears. :D

Like if Wee Stubby Nublet is a human being. Share if Wee Stubby Nublet is an ultra-human being.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Like if Wee Stubby Nublet is a human being. Share if Wee Stubby Nublet is an ultra-human being.

Vyst shared this

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
You nerds obsess over jpg format

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Like if Wee Stubby Nublet is a friend. Share if Wee Stubby Nublet is an ultra-friend.

Also shared!

Oh noes! *whispering into microphone in David Attenborough voice* It appears that when plumage on the Human Crouton strain of goon is ruffled, it immediately drops all airs and graces, all remnants of fancy-pants speech disappears, and it will resort to homophobic slurs in an effort to sting the ruffler. The fall from grace is immediate. Which presents a problem which will be interesting to observe. Bird-watching just got really exciting!! If we stand quietly behind this tree and watch, we may see some interesting developments in the forest today. The moderator of the splicing variety does not like homophobic slurs and will probate on sight. But, it's also become quite evident over the last few days that he also does not like visitors on his land of the Wee Stubby Nubs variety. Which way will his axe fall? Will the ruffled crouton get a pass 'coz it's wee stubby being addressed? Or should the crouton edit the post, and ask the trouble-making stirrer variety of goon, known as Vyst, if he'd kindly also edit his post too to spare the crouton prison time on the Isle of Lepers? Decisions, decisions!! *watches quietly from a distance*

*whispers* Do the latter, cranky-pants Crouton... the latter!!@!1!one!! :

Wee Stubby Nublet fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jul 4, 2016

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
:yikes:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

liked and shared

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
https://www.facebook.com/chris.pratt120?fref=ufi&pnref=story

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
WELCOME TO THE
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...Please remember only two defining forces
have ever offered to die for you...JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN
SOLIDER. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. If you
agree...copy and paste in your status...GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.!!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

This one ticks ALL the boxes just in case

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Why are they holding that page down so tightly? Gee, I wanna know where they think it's gonna run off to if they don't press down so hard that their fingers turn white.

quote:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
You can't hold hands with god when you're masturbating.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Tricky D posted:

You can't hold hands with god when you're masturbating.

You can't if you're using both hands

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"sin cave" is an extremely good term

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Using both hands? How do you work the mouse?

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
LoL! Oh my! =)

Mods can you please change my name to "My Clitty Is The Devil's Doorbell ,To The Sin Cave" - and then redtext below, to forestall any sledging on the matter, that says "The word 'cave' should not conjur up images of some sort of tunnel oval office. I'll have you know that I am very very tight... hmmph!". Thank you in advance.

quote:

It is up to you to remeber to ask the hard questions.

It is up (oh yes, it's up alright!) to you to remeber (to not forget letters when re: member is in stiff-willy mode) to ask the hard (oh yes, it's hard - rock loving hard!) questions.

If that little survey of sorts done by a guy, asking the hard questions, was done over the phone, then I imagine there would be all sorts of slick fapping noises going on in the background. "Sweety, i just gotta quickly ask, how often do you go the grope on yourself and tamper with your beady bit?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Your pea, love - can you please, please, tell me how many days a week do you have a flick of your pea?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Darling, I really must know - please explain for me how often, and how exactly in great detail, do you do circle-work on your glorious clitorious?" *moans,fap,fap,fap*

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Tricky D posted:

Using both hands? How do you work the mouse?

With your feet, duh.

I'm chimp.

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Is that David Cameron?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LoL! Oh my! =)

Mods can you please change my name to "My Clitty Is The Devil's Doorbell ,To The Sin Cave" - and then redtext below, to forestall any sledging on the matter, that says "The word 'cave' should not conjur up images of some sort of tunnel oval office. I'll have you know that I am very very tight... hmmph!". Thank you in advance.

It is up (oh yes, it's up alright!) to you to remeber (to not forget letters when re: member is in stiff-willy mode) to ask the hard (oh yes, it's hard - rock loving hard!) questions.

If that little survey of sorts done by a guy, asking the hard questions, was done over the phone, then I imagine there would be all sorts of slick fapping noises going on in the background. "Sweety, i just gotta quickly ask, how often do you go the grope on yourself and tamper with your beady bit?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Your pea, love - can you please, please, tell me how many days a week do you have a flick of your pea?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Darling, I really must know - please explain for me how often, and how exactly in great detail, do you do circle-work on your glorious clitorious?" *moans,fap,fap,fap*

Are you a markov bot?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Liked and subscribed

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Liak lipstick ona pig

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

Are you a markov bot?

I'm not sure what you're implying by asking that question, Vyst. Like, are you saying that it appears to you that I have no memory of previous posts or no recollection of any threads I've posted in as you think I should/would be sulking or crying or hiding if I did have memory? Or is it more like that you're saying that it appears to you that my posts are random and make no sense in relation to the posts I'm replying to? Or is it something else entirely that you're trying to imply by your question there?

Please do elaborate for me, Vyst. I've no idea what it is that you're asking by that question. Maybe if you ask it again, in a different way, perhaps like you're speaking to a retard with no memory of anything at all, and get to your point better, I may then have some idea what the gently caress it is that you're asking me here. :D

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress off Gunky Junket

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

LoL! Oh my! =)

are you a really badly made markov bot

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Professor Shark posted:

Liak lipstick ona piiiiiig, *Huehuhuhuuuuuuuh*

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

gently caress off Gunky Junket

Lol loving unreal. Looks like someone here has just read the Windows PM thead. For two months I've been posting here in peace without your stupid weak poo poo coming at me, AllPoor Sadman.

You read ZDR's post today saying that Gunky Junket is back, and straight away you come yapping your same stupid crap at this account. You are such a lame unoriginal piece of poo poo, dude. I haven't got Ralp's boot on the back of my neck with each post I make anymore. Keep coming at me, champ... I can bite back now, you weak oval office. :D

Well, I mean like I'll bite back as soon as I recover from that latest scorcher you've just laid on me, exactly the same as you always have, which hurts me oh so much. Ohhh the Sadman burn! Ouchies! Knights of Columbus, that hurt! By the beard of Zeus! Great Odin's raven! Son of a bee sting! *scampers away licking my wounds*

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

I'm going to go ahead and say don't marry a girl who doesn't masturbate

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Self raping the sin cave: there and back again.

By Dildo Saggins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This is that one thing where it's impossible to separate satire from true opinions, isn't it? :ohdear:

• Locked thread