Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I like your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Otisburg posted:

This one is pretty good, but I didn't care for the one prior.

Thank you my friend.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I like your posts

Thank you my friend.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Oldpainless is an acquired taste but worth the effort.

From you know which friend:

At least he's being honest. I don't think I have the heart/balls to start listing off all of the embarrassing passages of the book, like the donkey penis one.

Well add anti semitic to the reasons my friend is out of his loving mind. How do you NOT notice what they're trying to do with that picture of Hillary? People used to not fall for blatant propaganda, or I'm just being naive again.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Tetracube posted:

yeah that's less "edge" and more "something most people who are literate know"

Yeah edge was wrong wrong word. It's just very much smug and trying to rain on everyones parades with poo poo we all already know.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Ularg posted:

Well add anti semitic to the reasons my friend is out of his loving mind. How do you NOT notice what they're trying to do with that picture of Hillary? People used to not fall for blatant propaganda, or I'm just being naive again.

Isn't that last bit under Trump a Chan meme mocking John Oliver? That and the choice of pic for Hillary may mean it's sourced from /pol/ or something.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

somekindofguy posted:

Isn't that last bit under Trump a Chan meme mocking John Oliver? That and the choice of pic for Hillary may mean it's sourced from /pol/ or something.

In the "current year argument fallacy," a group famous for single-word ad hominem strawmanning tries to figure out how to dismiss an argument they're not comfortable with, and decide it's too pithy.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We need sarcasm quotes because when someone says "I love having my family murdered" it's really hard to tell if that's a joke or not on an online forum.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I like your posts
His posts are bad.

Anime is good.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

These amazing dating hacks are essential for attracting women.
Part 1: Use the body you already have to go to the gym. Adhere to a fitness regime and eat properly. It's a little known fact, but women love fit men who take care of themselves.
Part 2: Cultivate your own interests and hobbies outside of obsessing about women. Become good at a sport, join a book club, learn a new language, advance your career. Developing this skill is also an opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals and expand your social circle.
These unbelievable tricks virtually guarantee dates.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Cosima posted:

Part 1: Use the body you already have to go to the gym. Adhere to a fitness regime and eat properly. It's a little known fact, but women love fit men who take care of themselves.
Part 2: Cultivate your own interests and hobbies outside of obsessing about women. Become good at a sport, join a book club, learn a new language, advance your career. Developing this skill is also an opportunity to connect with other like-minded individuals and expand your social circle.
These unbelievable tricks virtually guarantee dates.

I print out this post and mail it to every friend I cut out of my life because they went down the PUA & MRA route.
The sheer volume of people that believe they are owed love and affection is staggering.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Inzombiac posted:

I print out this post and mail it to every friend I cut out of my life because they went down the PUA & MRA route.
The sheer volume of people that believe they are owed love and affection is staggering.

Do you also send this? Because you should also send this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 04:55 on Jul 5, 2016

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Inzombiac posted:

I can imagine their responses.

"But working out is difficult. Learning new things is hard, doing different things is scary and confusing." or "I already have a hobby, it's called anime, and I do play a sport, e-sports count don't they?"

Both topped off with a "It wouldn't work anyway, women only love alpha jocks. I know this coz I paid the sleazy man at the seminar to tell me this."

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Cosima posted:

Part 1: Use the body you already have to go to the gym.

Ok, but what if I'm a ghost?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Didn't Trump say it would be super cool to murder innocent children because their dad did something bad?

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Eponine posted:

Ok, but what if I'm a ghost?

I'm pretty sure there are ghost gyms.

Or, since you're a ghost, crossfit might actually work for you.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

NachtSieger posted:

Or, since you're a ghost, crossfit might actually work for you.

maybe if you'r a holy ghost lol

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Ghosts are naturally good at dead lifts.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

Didn't Trump say it would be super cool to murder innocent children because their dad did something bad?

He said (on Fox "News" no less) that the United States needs to start targeting and "taking out" the family members of terrorists. Which, as you know, is totally in violation of numerous laws and treaties.

So yes. Trump advocates war crimes on top of everything else.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Trump probably learned that from Israel where they demolish the family homes of terrorists. It's not quite killing them though.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'd add "Making that face" to Trump's list.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Mu Zeta posted:

Trump probably learned that from Israel where they demolish the family homes of terrorists. It's not quite killing them though.

They also demolish the family homes of non terrorists, so it also doesn't have the same spirit

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It is all a conspiracy to get kickbacks from the housebuilding industry...

Strategic Tea has a new favorite as of 07:56 on Jul 5, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jonas Albrecht posted:

I'd add "Making that face" to Trump's list.

It's great because I guess that's the nicest pic of him they could find.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

i dunno this just reads to me as a way for a creepy gay dude to find shy guys to gently caress

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Elfgames posted:

i dunno this just reads to me as a way for a creepy gay dude to find shy guys to gently caress

You already have it, I'll show you where to look

kru
Oct 5, 2003

*slowly unzip pants*

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.
I can't even tell anymore with stuff like this if it's satire or not, I found it on the Battlefield 1 forums.

Desk Lamp
Jun 30, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

He said (on Fox "News" no less) that the United States needs to start targeting and "taking out" the family members of terrorists. Which, as you know, is totally in violation of numerous laws and treaties.

So yes. Trump advocates war crimes on top of everything else.

Jokes on him, the drones already take out the terrorist, his family, and the neighbors for good measure.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Tarantula posted:

I can't even tell anymore with stuff like this if it's satire or not, I found it on the Battlefield 1 forums.

I'm sorry that white mens proudest historical moment where they murdered each other by millions for no reason is being stolen from them.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Having the Johnny come latelies of the USA be in the game and not France or Russia is some bullshit though TBF

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Baron Corbyn posted:

Having the Johnny come latelies of the USA be in the game and not France or Russia is some bullshit though TBF

Whatever, it's not like they can't play one of the dozens of other WW1 games out there

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Tarantula posted:

But Russia and France had millions of non-European soldiers, how does excluding them advance a hypothetical marxist plot to introduce WWI diversity :psyduck:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I'm a bit rusty, but wasn't one of Germany's big grievances about the occupation of the Rhineland following WWI that the French were using ~black soldiers~ there?

Tarantula
Nov 4, 2009

No go ahead stand in the fire, the healer will love the shit out of you.

Otisburg posted:

I'm a bit rusty, but wasn't one of Germany's big grievances about the occupation of the Rhineland following WWI that the French were using ~black soldiers~ there?

Plenty of soldiers from India managed to do pretty well on the western front too, i'm pretty sure I've seen Indian soldiers in some of the gameplay footage too, fingers crossed it makes somebody mad.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

The reason it's called World War One is that it the whole world fought in it for gently caress's sake.

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

Otisburg posted:

Yes. The french army used a lot of soldiers recruited in their north african colonies.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Atreiden posted:

Yes. The french army used a lot of soldiers recruited in their north african colonies.

Few North Africans are Black and although they were used, were probably as dark as some French people with a good tan. They did use a few soldiers from West African colonies, but also people of color have been in Western Europe for hundreds of years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Tarantula posted:

Plenty of soldiers from India managed to do pretty well on the western front too, i'm pretty sure I've seen Indian soldiers in some of the gameplay footage too, fingers crossed it makes somebody mad.

I can confirm that I've seen a Sikh turban in a trailer.