Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pulling gingrinch out of retirement for ridicule would make sense if trump was working for clinton, jus sayin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

crazy cloud posted:

Holy gently caress how do I join

Just start narcing on your cool friends until someone notices.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oystertoadfish posted:

i was gonna be like 'wanna hang out w the people who hated dwight eisenhower in 1956' but i realized it was basically these fine folks

although i think that happened in 1957

that gallup data's interesting though i was under the impression trump and clinton were 1 and 2 in the historic hatred rankings, good for hillary ranking above the most disastrous nominees in history

They were, Clinton is rising though as she steals more and more of Bernie's base and people get exposed to this shockingly smart and savvy campaign she's running so far

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Trump better hope those polls showing him down double digits in FL and NC aren't remotely true

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

id assume learning about dangerous drugs. im sure tcc has a primer.

I'm the space rainbow lightning wasteland in the background, so I already know a bunch, should be a shoo-in

Zeroisanumber posted:

Just start narcing on your cool friends until someone notices.

This is NOT COOL and NOT INTELLIGENT

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Bad news friend, knowing anything about drugs disqualifies you from working in law enforcement

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Slate Action posted:

Trump better hope those polls showing him down double digits in FL and NC aren't remotely true

If he runs his internal polling like he runs the rest of his organization, he won't have any idea until the election is over.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Pulling gingrinch out of retirement for ridicule would make sense if trump was working for clinton, jus sayin

The longer this election goes on, the more likely Clinton staged the whole thing, imo.
She will be an amazing President.

Academician Nomad
Jan 29, 2016

Zeroisanumber posted:

If he runs his internal polling like he runs the rest of his organization, he won't have any idea until the election is over.

Just a few months from now:

DISHONEST MEDIA keeps saying Crooked Hillary won by a landslide two months ago! Lies!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

shiksa posted:

id assume learning about dangerous drugs. im sure tcc has a primer.

You only need one eye right?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Tatum Girlparts posted:

You only need one eye right?

well you won't get any depth

but that doesn't matter when looking at trump's policies!!

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
Honestly, just having an account on this site probably automatically disqualifies you.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Certain small jurisdictions have been rumored to look favourably on large gip post counts

Jygallax
Oct 17, 2011

Every human being deserves respect. Even if if they are a little different.
That Twitter account the trump campaign has basically admitted to lifting from is the gift that keeps on giving

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I still can't get over at how poo poo Trump is at this.

Hillary could be in prison irons and Trump would still lose.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
Here is your 'Trump is an unwitting Russian sleeper agent' Slate article of the day

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Jygallax posted:

That Twitter account the trump campaign has basically admitted to lifting from is the gift that keeps on giving

THE DAILY ASSCLOWN

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

They were, Clinton is rising though as she steals more and more of Bernie's base and people get exposed to this shockingly smart and savvy campaign she's running so far

oh im sure that one abuela article tweet will define her campaign when the 99.999999% of people who weren't paying attention when she did that poo poo start to tune in

shiksa posted:

well you won't get any depth

but that doesn't matter when looking at trump's policies!!

incredible

Jygallax posted:

also incredible

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

quote:

One pro-Kremlin blogger summed up his government’s interest in this election with clarifying bluntness: “Trump will smash America as we know it, we’ve got nothing to lose.”

this is, of course, also exactly how Trump's supporters feel

PleasingFungus fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jul 5, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PleasingFungus posted:

this is, of course, also exactly what Trump's supporters want

Look I'm not saying that the aims of ISIS, the Kremlin, and Trump all align almost perfectly

I'm just saying they agree in principle with everything the other is saying and also like each other a lot

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
Hello night crew. i call on your aid

I'm flirting with a girl(!!!) on tinder and we are exchanging bernie sanders and donald trump themed pick up lines

give me material

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Civilized Fishbot posted:

I'm flirting with a girl(!!!) on tinder and we are exchanging bernie sanders and donald trump themed pick up lines

give me material

Tell her she's almost as hot as your daughter.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

give me material

tell her you want to see her sheriff's badge

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

give me material

hey girl wanna ride down my escalator?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

girl you must be a dream, cuz you look just as good as an equitable distrubition of wealth in the us

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
wanna join your personal vietnam

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Wikileaks has just released over 30k Clinton emails on the Iraq War.

I wonder how Trump will regain the news cycle tomorrow!?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

StandardVC10 posted:

THE DAILY ASSCLOWN

Good new name for day crew, imo.

give me material

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNYZvx3bZlI

Work with that somehow.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Hey babe I'm currently experiencing a groundswell of support in my insurgent party base.

edit: or YOU'RE experiencing

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

give me material

Just post this at her:

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/750088625556189185

If she bolts it wasn't meant to be.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

give me material

You know, i own this beauty pagent...

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

baby I can keep going until the convention

gonna experience my unbound superdelegate

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Im gonna tell you what i tell all the girls, i have a lot of money and can ruin your life. Pick you up @8

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

H5N1 posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about a First Lady Columba Bush!

¡Ay, Columba!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i wanna make you cry out my name

then gently say "click"

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011
you guys can stop. we already had sex and everything

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

nate silver has consistently predicted that you and i have little to no chance of hooking up

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Montasque posted:

Wikileaks has just released over 30k Clinton emails on the Iraq War.

I wonder how Trump will regain the news cycle tomorrow!?

Did they release any new ones or do you mean the resorted ones they just put out?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/politico/status/750204182137831424

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

when does Palin call McCain a liberal/traitor/cuck/sheriff

• Locked thread