Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm in charge around these parts and I say that Hector has got to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm gonna do a cartwheel over all the corpses i produce in my first day as moderator of gbs :hellyeah:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Captain Yossarian posted:

Bad dog
*hits you with rolled up newspaper*

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

zen death robot posted:

If you've been on IRC past 2002 then you are also disqualified.

Wtf...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

RIP Hector

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I think the biggest take away from all this is that Windows 98 thinks 35mm film is some special form of media and that is hilarious

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
mods are the spice of life!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the new ps4 skyrim is gonna allow mods do you think i can apply any mods from the nexus or just specific ones they selected for instance I want my horses to have really realistic vulvas, will this be possible do you imagine?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if i am made mod i will add over 500 unique weapons to gbs and also dynamic lighting

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Making Windows 98 a mod is like this chucklefuck I work with and his situation.

Management: "Yeah, we know he is an awkward, weird-gently caress dipshit, but maybe if we make him team lead, it will make him better!" :smithicide:

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

dad gay. so what posted:

ive always found the best mods are the ones you dont notice. kind of like an offensive lineman in american rules "football". you dont notice them until they gently caress it up and get your quarterback concussed and then the backup comes in and he loving sucks because he was drunk all week and didnt give a poo poo. now its his time to shine and he is hosed too. so he throws a pass off someones head and gets a pick 6 and your team just lost the loving superboal. now you have to wait like 2 weeks for the season to start again so you get into heroin and start hanging around with hookers and charlie sheen and OF COURSE you contract the deadly AIDS virus. great. no insurance, you are kicked out of your apartment because you kept setting the carpet on fire because you were falling asleep with cigarettes in your mouth and all of the oily rags strewn about. so now your on the street. you accept your fate and walk in front of a garbage truck.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
If we had made Windows 98 a mod, he would have spilled the beans on The Horrible Secret of Space

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Hell Yeah posted:

if i am made mod i will add over 500 unique weapons to gbs and also dynamic lighting

what about horse armor

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

lol

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

what about horse armor

only if you have the hearthfire dlc

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

zen death robot posted:

Heavily modded skyrim

now this I can get into

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

:dogbutton:

Ummmz.

Hhhuay, miay rettypyay uresyay hattay amenyay houldsyay otnyay ebyay pokensyay. Ouyay reay akingmyay emyay ncrediblyiay ervousnyay, enzyay! Veiay otnyay etyyay ortedsyay utoay hattyay hichwyay eedsnyay ortingsyay. Luspyay, hosetysy wotyay ordswyay, hattyay amenyay, eedsnyay otyay ebyay illedkyay ithwyay iyaaaaahfyay!!

Lol oh hush, Boner! That is SO not true. I was attacked upon entry by one with kneejerk reactions based on incorrect assumptions. There was a really good lesson to be learned by everyone there - but, unfortunately, we didn't get to it as he got himself a week in the slammer, which would make my post in reply to one of his subsequent posts ("cold as ice"/me flipping that into icecream and making the pic I originally had in mind from my very first post), which was already oozing arrogance, seem (to me) far too gloaty and just a dick move.

So, we didn't get to have the mod-challenge that I was gonna ask for, for the ban, compulsory inclusion for every person in there who called me racist, to see if they could come up with even one skerrick of anything remotely plausible to back themselves and their stupid bandwagon accusations, up against me... and then the Lowtax babby would be fair swimming in new nappies, hundreds of dollars worth, as I'm confident not one of them would have succeeded and I alone would have survived the ban challenge.

But all that racism stupidity was just an annoyance that had to be gotten through and dealt with first so the real lesson there could be seen. People shouldn't go around attacking others like that, ESPECIALLY before establishing first if they themselves are actually correct in the situation or not. It's beyond stupid to abuse someone without any idea of the other persons stance. And you goons can be so horrible to each other, and it really shouldn't be like that on a forum, just so mean-spirited, especially when half of you have got sadbrain overload and invariably will read poo poo wrong, which just leads to more conflict and more people looking stupid 'coz they jumped the wrong bandwagon. Smh.

Anyway, Boner, I didn't destroy any loving thing, yo! :D

Oh, Darrrrty :D. You in a different thread, I could not believe my drat eyes. I was absolutely shocked. I was saying to myself through gritted teeth, "That's twice now. TWICE!! Wtf is he thinking? Does he think because he has "123123" at the end of his username that there'll be two innings? No! I distinctly told him that he gets three pitches only, and now he's used up two. Wtf, Darty. I must send him an invitation for morning tea and a chinwag to find out what is going on in his head there, and let him know that a game of hopscotch will be played, and remind him that it's LAW that he again plays teh hopscotches with me! *glaring at sceeen in disbelief*"

Lol oh, Dart. I could've throttled when I read your post in that thread. I'm sure that I need not elaborate furthe r. :D

You are an insane person

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

:eyepop:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Minimalist Program posted:

You are an insane person

I think this is the crazy lady that owns a farm and castrates goats a bunch or maybe I'm thinking of another insane goon

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
gunky junket for mod: it just makes sense

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
did anyone comment on how win98 managed to literally destroy #gbs in the space of like an hour and triggered a mass exodus because lol

not trying to import drama but the whole thing was a pretty loltastic preview of what win98 would look like as a mod of actual gbs

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

did anyone comment on how win98 managed to literally destroy #gbs in the space of like an hour and triggered a mass exodus because lol

not trying to import drama but the whole thing was a pretty loltastic preview of what win98 would look like as a mod of actual gbs

he blamed hell yeah

knowing both of them that sounds unlikely

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

he blamed hell yeah

Jesus Isaias, where the hell do you post that nets you a million red titles/avs a month?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Solice Kirsk posted:

Jesus Isaias, where the hell do you post that nets you a million red titles/avs a month?

good ol' GBS, honey

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

he blamed hell yeah

at the end he was ranting conspiracy theories about how everyone with ops in the entire channel was conspiring against him and Hell Yeah's sleeper agents and poo poo :laffo:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey guys quick
Picking on poor w98

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
He just can't help
Himself poor little guy

Bless his heart

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Gas this whole loving forum

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

Gas this whole loving forum

looks like someone no one has ever heard of woke up on the wrong side of the bed today

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Can someone make a comprehensive list of everyone's parachute account, it gets really hard to keep track of all the mentally ill posters, thanks a lot

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

just ray posted:

looks like someone no one has ever heard of woke up on the wrong side of the bed today

I didn't think it was possible to own me so hard...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

Can someone make a comprehensive list of everyone's parachute account, it gets really hard to keep track of all the mentally ill posters, thanks a lot

Just assume every poster is dad.gay. It's easier that way.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

ElGroucho posted:

im lowtax

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

im vols bitch

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
poo poo I need to make one of those.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm Applewhite

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
There was talk of making this person a mod and not talk of putting him into a mental hospital? Why?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774766

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Let's be real: It's a freaky miracle that this site has somehow managed to stay online for 17 odd years. Against all odds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's no miracle. This is still the legit best message board on the web bar none. All we need is a lick of paint here and there and we'll be running with the big dogs.

• Locked thread