Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vakal
May 11, 2008

a fleshy snood posted:

Give me a new Armored Core game god loving drat it

Personally, I'd be down for a Robot Jox in VR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxDmKFCD2o&t=267s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

The Warriors is the newest stealth PS2 release for the PS4. It's up in the EU store.

They still haven't fixed the crashes in Wild Arms 3, and probably won't.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the warriors is good right?

what are the wild arms crashes

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Super No Vacancy posted:

the warriors is good right?

Probably the best modern 3D beat 'em up that isn't Urban Reign.

Super No Vacancy posted:

what are the wild arms crashes

Half way through the game's story it starts to crash randomly, especially after battles. You can lose progress badly if you don't save constantly.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

It's telling that the majority of my PS Store wishlist is PS2 on PS4 and Remasters.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

If you want some urban beat em ups get both urban reign and the warriors. I want the former to be released on ps4.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

warriors is good. i don't like a lot of the mini games in it but the fighting is fun.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Anybody else ever buy a game, have it in their purchase history, but after you buy it it isn't in the webstore's download list and the web store's page for the game gives you the option to add to cart and buy again instead of saying you bought the game?

I got boy and his blob and ziggurat and both are like that. I was able to download them through the console but its really weird.

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost
Every day we don't get a remaster/sequel to Beat Down drives me closer to the edge.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Anybody else ever buy a game, have it in their purchase history, but after you buy it it isn't in the webstore's download list and the web store's page for the game gives you the option to add to cart and buy again instead of saying you bought the game?

I got boy and his blob and ziggurat and both are like that. I was able to download them through the console but its really weird.

You have to log out and then log back in sometimes for it to show up.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Ryoga posted:

Every day we don't get a remaster/sequel to Beat Down drives me closer to the edge.

You're trying not to lose your head?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Uh-huh huh huh huh!

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.

a fleshy snood posted:

Give me a new Armored Core game god loving drat it

This, but with the additional emphasis of a REAL single player campaign and the multiplayer being a secondary/tertiary focus.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

So Yakuza 5 is currently Free for PS+ on EU PSN. Error? I have no idea. If you're a EU PS+ subscriber, might want to grab now it in case it's a mistake.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Holy poo poo thanks, works for me, for now anyway.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

It may be that EU is getting a different set of games for PS+ this month, at least for PS3 games.

Paragon Starter Pack
Furi
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Prince of Persia: Revelation
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Fat Princess is currently not listed as Free for PS+.

gibbed fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jul 5, 2016

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

gibbed posted:

So Yakuza 5 is currently Free for PS+ on EU PSN. Error? I have no idea. If you're a EU PS+ subscriber, might want to grab now it in case it's a mistake.

What the gently caress. Hell yes my laziness in buying it has finally paid off. I'll gladly take this in lieu of a dead mutliplayer game from 2009 (especially because I bought it back then).

e: EU update blog post went up, still has Fat Princess listed. :iiam:

kirbysuperstar fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jul 5, 2016

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Yakuza 5 is now gone from the ps plus EU store.
Turns out it was a mistake. Glad I grabbed it.

Edit: yakuza 5 is still on the store, only listed as 39,99 now

Sefal fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jul 5, 2016

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
Ps+ games are up.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Sefal posted:

Yakuza 5 is now gone from the ps plus EU store.
Turns out it was a mistake. Glad I grabbed it.

Edit: yakuza 5 is still on the store, only listed as 39,99 now

lol

glad I took it, though

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

:siren: :siren: :siren: Call of Duty Points sale :siren: :siren: :siren:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Picked up Surgeon Simulator for 2 bucks. Paragon's starter pack is also free on PS Plus if anyone cares; I don't but grabbed it anyway.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

New sale is a let down

Also what are the dmc4se bundle and uc4 adventure packs?

The dmc description sounds like its just the game but more expensive and the uc 4 thing sounds like a mp currency pack tied to the single player dlc? Wtf

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jul 5, 2016

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I assume that 7 Days to Die being already down to $30 means it's hot garbage? Pity, it looked interesting.

I'm not even sure I want to bother downloading Saint's Row 4. poo poo.

Who's gonna be a bad enough dude to buy Technomancer and let us all know how bad it is?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

univbee posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: Call of Duty Points sale :siren: :siren: :siren:

Also GTAV for those 0 goons out there wanting to play it but were waiting for a juicy sale!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

precision posted:

I assume that 7 Days to Die being already down to $30 means it's hot garbage? Pity, it looked interesting.

I'm not even sure I want to bother downloading Saint's Row 4. poo poo.

Who's gonna be a bad enough dude to buy Technomancer and let us all know how bad it is?

Its bad. Youtube reviewers were savage.
7dtd has tech issues i heard.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

New sale is a let down

Also what are the dmc4se bundle and uc4 adventure packs?

The dmc description sounds like its just the game but more expensive and the uc 4 thing sounds like a mp currency pack tied to the single player dlc? Wtf

DMC4se had cheat DLC, I assume it's bundled in with there.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Quick, someone buy Energy Hook and tell me if it's good

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

7 Days To Die is still in like Early Access Alpha on PC but somehow is ready for a full fledged console release.

Also if you're going to get Paragon "buy" the starter pack first or you won't be able to get it.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
This weeks mid-summer sale is disappointing compared to last weeks. Anyone know of any hidden gems in those?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

axleblaze posted:

Same, but with Heart & Slash. It looks REALLY good but these days I always get wary when something throws "roguelike" and "procedurally generated" at you so hard. Like it's just trying too hard to appeal to me.

e: oh it's a PC port, and the PC reviews are pretty solid. Buying now.

Also holy poo poo, $7 for God of War 3 remastered? Well poo poo, okay.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

El Hefe posted:

Also GTAV for those 0 goons out there wanting to play it but were waiting for a juicy sale!

I've been waiting for the PS4 version to drop below 29.99 forever. It hasn't even gotten close to that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

axleblaze posted:

I'll let you know how it is when I get home from work.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

In Training posted:

Oh poo poo is Energy Hook finally out of Early Access

What's energy hook?
And someone recommend me a game. Something single player and adventurey. I just beat the 4 uncharteds, and new tomb raider. I'm working on disgaea 5 and one piece warriors.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Watrick posted:

This weeks mid-summer sale is disappointing compared to last weeks. Anyone know of any hidden gems in those?

If you have a Vita/PSP/PS3 - Tron Bonne and Battle Hunter for like $3 total.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Kirios posted:

I've been waiting for the PS4 version to drop below 29.99 forever. It hasn't even gotten close to that.

It's driving me insane how they refuse to let that game drop to a sane price point. I can only assume the multiplayer is insanely popular because it's bar none the worst single-player GTA game since 3. I'm speaking only of the story missions, of course, the map is loving amazing and loving around in it is a delight, and sure even the worst GTA game is still a pretty good time, but gently caress me sideways I am not looking forward to those stupid "drive a forklift" and submarine missions, oh my god.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

RC Cola posted:

What's energy hook?
And someone recommend me a game. Something single player and adventurey.

The Last of Us?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Kirios posted:

GTA games take a long while to drop prices that much, other Rockstar games drop pretty quickly but their cash cow pretty much never.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

El Hefe posted:

GTA games take a long while to drop prices that much, other Rockstar games drop pretty quickly but their cash cow pretty much never.

I think GTA5 will never drop below like $36 digitally, they'll just include a better shark card with the game each time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

univbee posted:

I think GTA5 will never drop below like $36 digitally, they'll just include a better shark card with the game each time.

It only took GTA4 like 3 years to drop to $20. Just sayin'.

• Locked thread