Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Actually right now you should be drowning in the tears of Hillary's enemies.

I am, I just think you're a pathetic poo poo who tries to dish it out, but can't take it.

:love: Bernie loves you, and so do I. :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Hermetic posted:

I am, I just think you're a pathetic poo poo who tries to dish it out, but can't take it.

You suck at posting, and Bernie chat is not allowed in the winner's thread. (as Bernie is, you know, a loser)

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

I decided to be polite with the recent news of the sky being blue. I can poo poo in your pillow if it makes you feel better.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Thump! posted:

lol wait people actually thought that the FBI would indict?

Seriously?

Some clown on PredictIt posted a picture showing that he had wasted $850 on just that.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

I decided to be polite with the recent news of the sky being blue. I can poo poo in your pillow if it makes you feel better.

Nah, you really can't. You just flail and act like a petulant child because Someone dared say that they would have preferred someone else, but they're behind Hilary now.

Sorry you're such a pathetic excuse for a person. :love:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

So, trying to accuse me of being far-right, or implying that you enjoy being insulted?

Either way, nice meltdown. :smug:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Saying nice meltdown is the concession speech of losers.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Saying nice meltdown is the concession speech of losers.

Nah, I'm congratulating you on becoming the living embodiment of your avatar. A weeping child, forever held in a single frame of misery and failure. :)

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I feel like i'm watching a mating ritual or something right now. :psyduck:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Wait this isn't?

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Wait this isn't?

Nah, I have standards.

Point taken, though, AWIJ. I'll be the bigger person and walk away. Clowning Demon over and over is fun, but it's starting to annoy the rest of the thread, and I'd rather get on with cheering the second-best choice for the presidency to her inevitable and crushing victory. :abuela:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

A Winner is Jew posted:

I feel like i'm watching a mating ritual or something right now. :psyduck:

Hillary Thread Sheriff

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Al! posted:

Hillary Thread (((Sheriff)))

FTFY

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Hermetic posted:

Nah, I have standards.

Point taken, though, AWIJ. I'll be the bigger person and walk away. Clowning Demon over and over is fun, but it's starting to annoy the rest of the thread, and I'd rather get on with cheering the second-best choice for the presidency to her inevitable and crushing victory. :abuela:

Lmao you think this is a good post

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

Nah, I have standards.

please stop posting.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

Yes, but how do *I* feel. You haven't told me that yet.

I assume it's "You should be grateful she decided you were an actual person nearly 3 years ago, you silly queer".

haha she's literally why the clinton white house took so many pro gay steps

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Tatum Girlparts posted:

haha she's literally why the clinton white house took so many pro gay steps

Trolling 2 threads? Sad as gently caress my dude.

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx
I'm gonna live up to my avatar and up my :toxx: to a perma-toxx. Now that the e-mail scandal is over and has been completely put to bed, there's nothing that will stand in H-Dawg's way.

hahahahahah has any scandal around the Clintons ever been dropped? Jesus, we still have people going on about Vince Foster and Ron Brown.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Hillary talking in front of a podium with the Presidential Seal right now :911:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
Alright I'm back from a part of Vermont even Joementum seldom visits,* and should be caught up on gang tags and whatnot

legoman727 posted:

Test to see if my gang tag is up.

Edit: Dang, not yet. (I perma'd last page if you missed it.)

Yeah sorry, missed that. You're in the queue now.

Oh, and

A Neurotic Jew posted:

please stop posting.

This would be good advice to follow Hermetic, at least for a little while.

*as far as I know, given some choice comments he's made about the NEK now and again.

Captain_Maclaine has issued a correction as of 21:45 on Jul 5, 2016

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

Trolling 2 threads? Sad as gently caress my dude.

Oh my god please stop

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Eschers Basement posted:

hahahahahah has any scandal around the Clintons ever been dropped? Jesus, we still have people going on about Vince Foster and Ron Brown.
Oh you're not going nearly far back enough:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_cattle_futures_controversy

quote:

In 1978 and 1979, lawyer and First Lady of Arkansas Hillary Rodham engaged in a series of trades of cattle futures contracts. Her initial $1,000 investment had generated nearly $100,000 when she stopped trading after ten months.
Hillary made some money in the stock market in 1978/1979. It's June 2016, 38 years later, and there are still huge articles about how this is a scandal:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436066/hillary-clinton-cattle-futures-windfall
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2016/02/02/Why-37-Year-Old-Clinton-Financial-Scandal-Still-Relevant
If it was Trump this would just be used as an example of his good business acumen.

But since it's Hillary, it's still a scandal even though it happened before Voyager 1 sent us pictures of Jupiter. And no, I'm not making that up:
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/details.php?id=PIA00014

quote:

This dramatic view of Jupiter's Great Red Spot and its surroundings was obtained by Voyager 1 on Feb. 25, 1979, when the spacecraft was 5.7 million miles (9.2 million kilometers) from Jupiter. Cloud details as small as 100 miles (160 kilometers) across can be seen here. The colorful, wavy cloud pattern to the left of the Red Spot is a region of extraordinarily complex end variable wave motion. The Jet Propulsion Laboratory manages the Voyager mission for NASA's Office of Space Science.

http://voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/science/jupiter.html
NASA launched the two Voyager spacecraft to Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in the late summer of 1977. Voyager 1's closest approach to Jupiter occurred March 5, 1979. Voyager 2's closest approach was July 9, 1979.

Photography of Jupiter began in January 1979, when images of the brightly banded planet already exceeded the best taken from Earth. Voyager 1 completed its Jupiter encounter in early April, after taking almost 19,000 pictures and many other scientific measurements.
The oldest Hillary scandal: literally older than the first pictures of the outer planets from the Voyager probes.

They will never let any of it die; even after we've all been reduced to cosmic space dust you will hear the void echo "Benghazi!".

fade5 has issued a correction as of 22:02 on Jul 5, 2016

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx
I'm a complete newb - what do I do to activate my gang tag?

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Eschers Basement posted:

stand inside the food court of your local convenient shopping center and yell "ACTIVATE" at the top of your lungs

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Eschers Basement posted:

Post in the Trump toxx thread too

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Eschers Basement posted:

Just wait; it takes a while for my title change request to get approved.

SirJohnnyMcDonald posted:

stand inside the food court of your local convenient shopping center and yell "ACTIVATE" at the top of your lungs

This will help speed it along.

Good Citizen posted:

But do not do this.

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
dis nigga gon win!

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx
See, telling me to stop posting will just make me spam.

Chill out, kids. I know it's your first election, but it's okay to have a preference for one of the other candidates in the primary AND still think the winner is great.

You'll figure it out in time. :3:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Good Citizen posted:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

Chill out, kids. I know it's your first election, but it's okay to have a preference for one of the other candidates in the primary AND still think the winner is great.

Lol

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Hermetic posted:

I don't care if you like Bernie or not, keep Maple Grandpa out of our thread for Hillary. And try and post slightly better, this isn't the old Bernie thread. :barf:

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah sorry, missed that. You're in the queue now.

Dumb question but do gang tags stack? I presume if it's just BB code they should but I can't remember seeing any double taggers around.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I saw someone rocking the Wild Cards tag with the Lyin' Crook'd Hill'ry tag so I think you'll be ok.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
This is what it will look like when :abuela: launches nukes at Canada in retaliation for all the bad posting in this subforum:
https://twitter.com/EmmyA2/status/750453892723384321

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Ivor Biggun posted:

Dumb question but do gang tags stack? I presume if it's just BB code they should but I can't remember seeing any double taggers around.

They can, depending on things not getting too ridiculous and also on the mad whim of whomever gives out the tag in question.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Ivor Biggun posted:

If they don't, then I should probably let someone know.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Ivor Biggun posted:

I'dve hated to lose the Wild Cards (bad thread RIP). I'm pretty sure you can stack gang tags until they're Trump Tower Tag height. Fishmech has three at last count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

mirror universe night crew image

• Locked thread