Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pook Good Mook posted:

What part of the former Confederacy is this?

Sheridan, Indiana. Ostensibly Union, but of course we're Right To Work now

It's about 20 minutes north of the wealthiest 'burbs in the state, so is a fun mix of McMansions built in the middle of nowhere and meth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/GOP/status/750386015542472704

also roger stone has rebranded his "stop the steal" rally in cleveland

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/750385959666065408

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

She was a tea party lunatic before all this

uh, no, she did PR for Ivanka, who is fairly non-tea party and the sanest member of the family. You're thinking of actual crazy person Katrina Pierson who unlike Hicks isn't in Trump's inner circle, she just froths on command for the campaign on TV.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Epic High Five posted:

Sheridan, Indiana. Ostensibly Union, but of course we're Right To Work now

It's about 20 minutes north of the wealthiest 'burbs in the state, so is a fun mix of McMansions built in the middle of nowhere and meth

Jesus, it always makes me more mad when this poo poo is in the Midwest for some reason.

Eastern Iowa where I live is generally fairly left-wing (especially for the region) but more often than is acceptable you'll see Confederate flags on jackets or trucks.

What was really a mindfuck was seeing that poo poo in New Hampshire where I grew up. At least in Iowa they can hide their bigotry behind a generally like of country/southern rock.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i don't want to be anywhere near the stone zone

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

hm, i think they forgot a number, i'll help

0 CHARGES recommended by the FBI

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
"It's just a sheriff's star. Stop complaining about it.

Also, we're going hard on this America First thing, which definitely does not have any sort of anti-semitic history."

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i feel like with hillary's crimes getting all thsi press we've forgotten about some of the shady poo poo obama pulled like the "green energy" scam where he gave a bunch of money to his donors to make green energy companies (that all went out of business after a week)

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/evanperez/status/750383514768510976

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dan Scavino sounds like a real bro

quote:

Dan Scavino, who first earned Trump’s trust as his golf caddie at the Briar Hall club in Westchester and now handles the campaign’s social media, sauntered over in baggy mesh shorts and a baseball cap. “We go to bed and we’re winning, and we wake up and we’re winning!” Scavino said with a cocky smile.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/inside-the-donald-trump-presidential-campaign.html

My bet is that he get's fired within a week or two.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what non-astroturf Conservative "activism" looks like.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

fight the good fight :patriot:

that sad lil sign is just over the top

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/750389340635664384

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

magiccarpet posted:

i don't want to be anywhere near the stone zone

it sounds like its going to be a lot of fun

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/roger-stone-and-alex-jones-will-put-ball-gags-their-mouths-donald-trump posted:

On Monday, Roger Stone spoke with Alex Jones about the firing of Donald Trump’s campaign manager (and Stone nemesis) Corey Lewandowski along with a rally that Stone and Jones are planning to hold to oppose any effort at the Republican National Convention to “steal” the GOP presidential nomination away from Trump.

“Come hell or high water, I’m coming,” Jones said of the upcoming rally in Cleveland. “Come hell or high water, everybody needs to be there.”

The two claimed that local officials are trying to stoke violence among the various RNC demonstrators, which led Jones to wonder if they should hold a rally before the convention where “we all wear gag balls in our mouth.”

“If they steal the nomination, it will cause a revolution,” Jones said. “They’re that arrogant, though. Obviously, common sense is, he’s won more votes than any Republican in history, he’s the nominee, he’s the populist, he’s got 25 percent of blacks going for him, Republicans can’t even get 10 percent, he’s got the gays all behind him now, he’s reaching out, we’re finding the real Donald Trump that you and I already knew. It’s total victory.”

Jones said that if Trump is somehow defeated at the convention, we will reach the point where he will be forced to give blowjobs to people like George Will: “At what point do I not get on my knees then and bow down and ask George Will to pull it out? Do I bow to George Will and say no to George Will, ‘I’m not getting on my knees and do a you know what’?”

“See you in Cleveland and get your gag ready,” Stone said.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

"Please indict."

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Whoa no indictment, new Twitter user pic

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lum_ posted:

uh, no, she did PR for Ivanka, who is fairly non-tea party and the sanest member of the family. You're thinking of actual crazy person Katrina Pierson who unlike Hicks isn't in Trump's inner circle, she just froths on command for the campaign on TV.

I believe that's Hicks is a registered Republican. How much frothing that involves is up to you.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If she wanted company she should've brought a bunch of folding chairs and started the protest in a parking lot

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

As an aside, I love how loving perfectly the Trump campaign played into Clinton's hands by picking THIS week (the week the e-mail investigation ends) to dig his heels in about antisemitism and racist ties.

The only thing more helpful to the Clinton campaign would have been revelations about abortions or gay sex. I mean it's almost too perfect to plan.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Pook Good Mook posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what non-astroturf Conservative "activism" looks like.

Why wont this twitter loser pan the camera

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

quote:

Jones said that if Trump is somehow defeated at the convention, we will reach the point where he will be forced to give blowjobs to people like George Will: “At what point do I not get on my knees then and bow down and ask George Will to pull it out? Do I bow to George Will and say no to George Will, ‘I’m not getting on my knees and do a you know what’?”

“See you in Cleveland and get your gag reflex ready,” Stone said.
FTFY

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Pook Good Mook posted:

What part of the former Confederacy is this?

It's not just the former confederacy that sucks, flyover deserves every ounce of pain they get as well.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nice onion article

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Ron_Paul_sitting_alone_in_folding_chair.jpg

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

MT GOX

WHERE IS MY MONEY

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Alter Ego posted:

MT GOX

WHERE IS MY MONEY

https://twitter.com/CNBCtech/status/750373974115291138

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

:cripes:

Bitcoin is the cockroach of currency--it just won't die.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Lemming posted:

"It's just a sheriff's star. Stop complaining about it.

Also, we're going hard on this America First thing, which definitely does not have any sort of anti-semitic history."

Anxiously awaiting Trump's future "It was a Pinocchio nose!" rebuttal

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

DROP IN HUMIDITY SPARKS BITCOIN SELL-OFF

TOUCH OF STOMACH PAIN AFTER SWIM IN MOTEL 6 POOL SPELLS CURRENCY DISASTER

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

EAT AND
RESIGN

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
Isn't this a repost of some Bernie troll?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Xandu posted:

Probably.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

that's gotta be a deep cover troll, chicken tendies and losing gbp is too on the nose.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

A thought just occurred to me. If Hillary is so crooked and beatable, shouldn't Trump supporters be weirdly happy she isn't going to get indicted? Like, what did they hope would happen? Or is it just sour grapes Bernie supporters?

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Xandu posted:

don't disrespect the memes

UPDATE ON PROTESTER

https://twitter.com/evanperez/status/750384215619932160

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/749401123182637056

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Joe if you didn't know, the nuggets are a meme and that post is a troll.

If :thejoke: I'm not sure why it was worth a repost.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Pook Good Mook posted:

A thought just occurred to me. If Hillary is so crooked and beatable, shouldn't Trump supporters be weirdly happy she isn't going to get indicted? Like, what did they hope would happen? Or is it just sour grapes Bernie supporters?

top post on the_donald currently:

quote:

WHY COMEY’S STATEMENT IS ACTUALLY THE BEST OUTCOME4-D CHESS, FOLKS

Atoramos posted:

Joe if you didn't know, the nuggets are a meme and that post is a troll.

If :thejoke: I'm not sure why it was worth a repost.

and yet the thread is filled with :qq: about corrupt comey and crooked hillary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

That's the spirit :downs:

E: We need an :unsmithdowns: emote--like a cross between :unsmith: and :downs:

• Locked thread