Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

behold the wide eyed horror of a man unsure if he is hearing Princeton fireworks or Trenton gunfire

edit something something gunfire page snypa etc

A 50S RAYGUN has a new favorite as of 06:16 on Jul 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

NotAnArtist posted:

Hey Jeff can you tell me where I could find a woman with a similar haircut and gym aesthetic local to me? Just like, asking for a friend.

Try colorado because this hair seems to be pretty popular here!

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

recoverytrouble posted:

I don't really take selfies, or sit for pics without my team. Have been lurking though, nice goons itt with generally good attitudes toward each other. Keep it up hotties!

I'm not the infant, the champion, nor the fox. Just a scruffy mutt who got super lucky :smuggo:

You look like the coolest dad. Can we shoot bottle rockets on your lawn?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Goons are looking sharp lately. Keep it up, folks.

Celebrating Memorial Day at a brewery.

recoverytrouble
Jan 28, 2008

Kumaton posted:

You look like the coolest dad. Can we shoot bottle rockets on your lawn?

"YOU NO GOOD KIDS STAY OFF MY DANG LAWN! Just kidding son, I'll go get you some matches."

It's a balancing act trying to be a cool dad as well as responsible disciplinarian, especially with my 13 year old boy. My end goal is to wind up a really cool granddad. That would be a sweet legacy to leave.

recoverytrouble
Jan 28, 2008

Detective Thompson posted:

Goons are looking sharp lately. Keep it up, folks.

Celebrating Memorial Day at a brewery.

That's a dark brew. Looks like it shocked your shirt!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

jeff smisek posted:

Dudes and dudettes, can i post a flex selfie? Ive been killin' it at the gym and I've been rather proud of myself. I used to be rail-thin, and I've gained 20lbs of muscle over the past year. Gym life rules

This makes me have feelings.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

jeff smisek posted:

Dudes and dudettes, can i post a flex selfie? Ive been killin' it at the gym and I've been rather proud of myself. I used to be rail-thin, and I've gained 20lbs of muscle over the past year. Gym life rules

Don't ever ask if you can post a picture in this thread again. I demand that you do. :allears:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

titties posted:

This makes me have feelings.

https://youtu.be/ksJpuznVJFM

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

If we're still.posting reactions to Jeff Smisek's pic I just wanna say that as a 35-year old dude I wish I had your arms.

I've probably got sexier legs though. :colbert:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I am worried a lot of goons aren't hydrating very well, be safe! :ohdear:

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Quiet Feet posted:

If we're still.posting reactions to Jeff Smisek's pic I just wanna say that as a 35-year old dude I wish I had your arms.

I've probably got sexier legs though. :colbert:

Now you have to post those gams.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Yeah we all got it; Jeff the Flatfish is extremely hot and gets all the attention. Now can you turn it back to me for a moment?

Here is me having some delicious sprouts. Also I am willing to pay anyone $1,500 as a finders fee for anyone that can help find me a girlfriend. (I will give you a extra $1,000 as a bonus if this turns into marriage, I offer this extra bonus as I hope it will motivate you to find me a woman of great quality)

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Yeah we all got it; Jeff the Flatfish is extremely hot and gets all the attention. Now can you turn it back to me for a moment?

Here is me having some delicious sprouts. Also I am willing to pay anyone $1,500 as a finders fee for anyone that can help find me a girlfriend. (I will give you a extra $1,000 as a bonus if this turns into marriage, I offer this extra bonus as I hope it will motivate you to find me a woman of great quality)

Post the real teeth farts

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
These are my real teeth.

Also I have a 7 inch penis.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Quiet Feet posted:

Thats sad

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME REMEMBER THIS THINGS

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I come to this thread to get some joy and beauty. Please do not post Romeo Rose ITT.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Romeo Rose in the awkward/ugly thread was so good. Man what a shitshow.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Sarcopenia posted:

I come to this thread to get some joy and beauty.

Alright I'm sorry. Does this redeem me in the eyes of this thread?

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Alright I'm sorry. Does this redeem me in the eyes of this thread?

... Yes

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
You have very nicely groomed stubble

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I went for a "falsely négligé" look that day. Usually I'm clean shaven and my hair is shorter

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ok Fella posted:

Romeo Rose in the awkward/ugly thread was so good. Man what a shitshow.

The Romeo Rose saga was pretty much the reason that thread lived as long as it did. rip AUG thread, you were occasionally well-behaved between bouts of vitriolic in-fighting

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

:vince:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

The Romeo Rose saga was pretty much the reason that thread lived as long as it did. rip AUG thread, you were occasionally well-behaved between bouts of vitriolic in-fighting

I miss the thread.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Yeah I miss it. We just can't have nice things around here apparently.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

When it was behaving itself it was one of my favorite threads in the sub. unfortunately it often did not behave itself :saddowns:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Three months in after being cleared from my broken ankle. Working on getting the weight I lost back, currently sitting at about 225.

I'd bare my midriff but it's made of pizza and creatine

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

NotAnArtist posted:

Three months in after being cleared from my broken ankle. Working on getting the weight I lost back, currently sitting at about 225.

wow dude you look incredibly slim in your other pictures, almost too much to have that much bulk on you. nice

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

When it was behaving itself it was one of my favorite threads in the sub. unfortunately it often did not behave itself :saddowns:

Were there any good stories from this, or is it all 'lets agree to pretend this never happened' type stuff?

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to feel like I really missed out.

edit: wait I think I misread. it was the awkward/ugly thread y'all were talking about, not the dating thread. I can see how the awk/ug thread could have gotten messy.

Ignite Memories has a new favorite as of 20:05 on Jul 5, 2016

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

NotAnArtist posted:

Did you shave your eyebrows?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Ignite Memories posted:

edit: wait I think I misread. it was the awkward/ugly thread y'all were talking about, not the dating thread. I can see how the awk/ug thread could have gotten messy.

Yeah, that's the one. It was a magnet for PYF drama, and while I miss having a thread for things/people like Romeo Rose the sub is probably better off without it.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

NotAnArtist posted:

Dem guns :swoon:

Jim the Nickel
Mar 2, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me
Trowback Tuesday!

2006ish

Mere moments ago

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Jim the Nickel posted:

Mere moments ago

You are super cute :kimchi:

Jim the Nickel
Mar 2, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You are super cute :kimchi:

tyvm, bird :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

yw :3:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jim the Nickel posted:

Trowback Tuesday!

2006ish

Mere moments ago

How to successfully traverse puberty: A post by Jim the Nickel