Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

hugh hewitt is on msnbc saying that hillary wasn't indicted today but that she was convicted, and that reasonable prosecutor rudy giuliani would have thrown the book at her

he also said trump should pick christie or cotton because both of them have the prosecutor experience to make america think she should go to jail

me irl:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

gently caress the ROW posted:

Maybe but I'd need a guarantee that some obese d&d chucklefuck will be present to post a bunch of poo poo talking about something else, in some bizarre ritual of self ownage

bold strategy to wallow in your ignorance like a pig in poo poo

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/SykesCharlie/status/750425618383147008
lol walker

quote:

Walker's Trump endorsement marks a double-reversal for Walker, First, he had walked back his support from Trump until the mogul had "clarified" his attack on the "Mexican" judge in his trump University fraud case . Trump has never done so.

Second, Walker had called for delegates to be freed to vote their conscience at the Cleveland convention. Never mind about that, too.

e: reminds me of a simpler time in this race...

thethreeman fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jul 5, 2016

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

hugh hewitt is on msnbc saying that hillary wasn't indicted today but that she was convicted, and that reasonable prosecutor rudy giuliani would have thrown the book at her

he also said trump should pick christie or cotton because both of them have the prosecutor experience to make america think she should go to jail

It's just killing them that they're not going to get a trial.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

lookit dis fuckin fat bastard, probably, who countered my argument with simple googling. Talk about a self own

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

A guy who went to his plastic surgeon and said "gimme the joker"

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/750430015054082048

Trump officially having a Good Polling Week.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

Okay now post the slowed down one

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

can't wait for him to post this poll in which he is losing only a little bit on his Twitter

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Karl Sharks posted:

i don't think there's been evidence his surrogates have to sign that, just people on his staff, so cory, etc.

Hmm, right.

Trump QUOTE OF THE DAY

quote:

“He would talk about the female contestants’ bodies a lot from the control room,” mid-level producer told Slate. “We shot in Trump Tower, the control room was on the seventh floor, and he walked in one day and was talking about a contestant, saying, ‘Her breasts were so much bigger at the casting. Maybe she had her period then.’ He knows he’s mic’d and that 30 people are hearing this, but he didn’t care. That’s kind of him. During the campaign, when he was talking about Megyn Kelly, I thought: He’s obsessed with menstruation.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/hes-obsessed-with-menstruation-ex-producer-exposes-trumps-bizarre-apprentice-behavior/

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Zelder posted:

lookit dis fuckin fat bastard, probably, who countered my argument with simple googling. Talk about a self own

Me: obama gave a bunch of the green energy money to companies that his donors owned and then they closed (factual, laughing)
Angry d&d tublord: Only 1/3 of those companies failed! I googled npr! Here i pasted the npr
Me: settle down sally

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Me: obama gave a bunch of the green energy money to companies that his donors owned and then they closed (factual, laughing)
Angry d&d tublord: Only 1/3 of those companies failed! I googled npr! Here i pasted the npr

bystander: no

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

please stop, I can't handle the ownage

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Pretty classic behavior on this board to poo poo on the source rather than the info. Thanks for keeping the proud tradition alive.

Since you're so concerned (trolling) about the source here's a second source: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-doe-loans-idUSKCN0IX0A120141113

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Al! posted:

A guy who went to his plastic surgeon and said "gimme the joker"

he looks like stephen king to me

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I beg for mercy from fight master gently caress the ROW but there is no humanity or compassion behind his steely gaze, just the hardened eyes of a killer

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Has the house cranked back up the next round of benghazi hearings yet or what

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

A lot of companies fail, its the nature of business. Ask Donald Trump.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Pook Good Mook posted:

Pretty classic behavior on this board to poo poo on the source rather than the info. Thanks for keeping the proud tradition alive.

Since you're so concerned (trolling) about the source here's a second source: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-doe-loans-idUSKCN0IX0A120141113

I don't think you get it, the part about "look theres solar companies" has nothign to do with whether obama gave money to his donors in the first place, which he did... smh

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I just felt like with all this focus on hillary's corruption we're forgetting that her chief advocate, obama, is really sleazy too

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

I don't think you get it, the part about "look theres solar companies" has nothign to do with whether obama gave money to his donors in the first place, which he did... smh

Speaking practically, is it really that surprising that a President who ran on green energy funding initiatives wound up getting donations from those companies as a candidate?

Are you bothered when Exxon Mobil benefits from a government program incentivizing drilling? They donate to everyone.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Interesting map of Trump campaign offices.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I don't know how I feel about this new Tonberry concept art but I'm still optimistic about the Final Fantasy/Doom crossover!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
FTR is just Prorat with shoes and teeth and a washing machine that's not a lawn ornament.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

This is actually his GOTV effort. Gotta increase brand awareness.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zen death robot posted:

There were actually over 50 dumpster fires

More dumpster fires than confirmed Trump campaign employees! :eyepop:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Joementum posted:

poo poo, if Trump's campaigning this much in Missouri, they must really be worried...

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Just want to point out, given all this discussion about Trump staffing, that all of these numbers we've thrown around only includes salaried staff. Notorious cheapskate Donald Trump may just be shoving a lot of important campaign functions on untrained, unreliable volunteers.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Trump is running one of the most incompetent campaigns of all time and is nearly tied in national polling.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

I just felt like with all this focus on hillary's corruption we're forgetting that her chief advocate, obama, is really sleazy too

Obama's has been one of the cleaner recent administrations actually, it's to his credit

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Patter Song posted:

Just want to point out, given all this discussion about Trump staffing, that all of these numbers we've thrown around only includes salaried staff. Notorious cheapskate Donald Trump may just be shoving a lot of important campaign functions on untrained, unreliable volunteers.

... dutchess...

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Patter Song posted:

Also important to remember that he and his children are salaried staff.

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures

Joementum posted:

More dumpster fires than confirmed Trump campaign employees! :eyepop:

:sad:

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

This helpful graphic should really be in the OP

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Any ideas what caused this change?

Also, I will not be able to stop Arzying until November 9th. D-:

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Joementum posted:

me irl

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Richard Burr won't be in NC at Trump's rally tonight. He was on the long-list of Trump VPs.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Crows Turn Off posted:

if the actual state of the race is hillary +3 then both results were within the margin of error

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Crows Turn Off posted:

I will just assume it's statistical noise and throw it on the pile.

• Locked thread