Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

I will answer this question after work today.

Also I don't remember who it was, maybe Wol? Someone asked me about Legend Dragon, if you're still interested they're on right now: http://lol.qq.com/match/lpl/index.shtml

Ahh darn, missed it. Thanks for the tip, though! Mostly interested in their performance against LPL teams, but watching them in their natural environment might be fun too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Ssumday pulled out the Renekton :allears:

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012
Because I have nothing better to do with my life. If we dropped the third game out of the NA LCS (I.E. used the EU LCS Best of Two) the standings would look like this.

code:
        (W-T-L)
 1. TSM (7-3-0) 24
 2. IMT (6-4-0) 22
 3. TL  (4-3-3) 15
 3. C9  (3-6-1) 15
 5. CLG (3-4-3) 13
 6. APX (2-5-3) 11
 7. NV  (2-4-4) 10
 7. NRG (2-4-4) 10
 9. FOX (1-3-6)  6
10. P1  (0-4-6)  4
CLG would gain a lot from the EU style and NV would lose a lot. NRG, FOX, and P1 are at the bottom either way. For a bold prediction play offs will be: TSM, IMT, TL, C9, CLG, NV. APX will finish 7th and NRG, FOX, and P1 will face relegation.

Maguoob fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jul 5, 2016

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Maguoob posted:

Because I have nothing better to do with my life. If we dropped the third game out of the NA LCS (I.E. used the EU LCS Best of Two) the standings would look like this.

code:
        (W-T-L)
 1. TSM (7-3-0) 24
 2. IMT (6-4-0) 22
 3. TL  (4-3-3) 15
 3. C9  (3-6-1) 15
 5. CLG (3-4-3) 13
 6. APX (2-5-3) 11
 7. NV  (2-4-4) 10
 7. NRG (2-4-4) 10
 9. FOX (1-3-6)  6
10. P1  (0-4-6)  4
CLG would gain a lot from the EU style and NV would lose a lot. NRG, FOX, and P1 are at the bottom either way. For a bold prediction play offs will be: TSM, IMT, TL, C9, CLG, NV. APX will finish 7th and NRG, FOX, and P1 will face relegation.

Now go through all of the EU teams and see how they would have fared in best of threes

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

YancyQ posted:

Now go through all of the EU teams and see how they would have fared in best of threes

hmmmmm

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

YancyQ posted:

lol

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I missed basically the entire weekend's worth of games. Anything super crazy worth watching?

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Libertine posted:

I missed basically the entire weekend's worth of games. Anything super crazy worth watching?

P1 actually won a series; I think that falls under super crazy.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Libertine posted:

Check out the glitch in game 2 of Liquid and Cloud 9.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
bring back supa hot crew xd!!!

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Ohmwrecker count : 1

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

If you enjoy Cloud 9 getting destroyed you can watch both of their series and have a good laugh.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

If you enjoy Cloud 9 getting destroyed you can watch both of their series and have a good laugh.

The schadenfreude was exhilerating.

archduke.iago
Mar 1, 2011

Nostalgia used to be so much better.

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Ohmwrecker count : 1

mvp fighting!!

if they get a solid adc i will love them forever until their players get bought out one by one and scatter to the four winds

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Libertine posted:

The last 2 minutes of NRG v. EchoFox Game 2.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

rabidsquid posted:

I enjoyed the hell out of this op.

also I will happily read that write up whenever you have time squid. I'm wanting to get caught up on LPL as we head towards playoffs and worlds but its a lot of games and tough to know where to start.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

IMT vs C9 game 2 was extremely my poo poo

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Hypocrisy posted:

The last 2 minutes of NRG v. EchoFox Game 2.

That was the base race right?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

kirtar posted:

That was the base race right?

yes.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ohmwrecker and Talia in this game

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
CJ Entus bodied Jin Air twice with Talliah, being a Jin Air fan is suffering

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Watching Jin Air play is suffering tbh

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Totally a fan of more Jin Air suffering if it means Freecs have a better chance of making playoffs!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
if you're a fan of cj, jin air, clg or any team froggen has been a part of then you just need to be honest with yourself and admit that you crave punishment

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I like to watch both cj and jin air because they have some individual players who are cool to watch and i genuinely do not give a poo poo if they ever win a game.

Also that's true of every single team in every league, except a lot of teams do not have anyone cool to watch.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lovechop posted:

if you're a fan of cj, jin air, clg or any team froggen has been a part of then you just need to be honest with yourself and admit that you crave punishment

Alliance: summer 2014. What a time to be alive

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

SKT vs. ROX tomorrow, hell yeah! :getin:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

What a great game so far! :vince:

E: Also, Kuro just pulled out the Taliyah in game 2 :allears:

Smol fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Jul 7, 2016

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Faker is so good.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Taliyah seems to be pretty good.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Taliyah is actually really fun to watch in pro play

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Of course ROX decision making sure is trash tier this game

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

These fights are so close

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
This game 2 is drat fantastic

e: Pray Why?!

Unscientific fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Jul 7, 2016

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

This Taliyah/Shen/Hecarim comp is pretty clever although they certainly didn't use it well just now

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

This Taliyah/Shen/Hecarim comp is pretty clever although they certainly didn't use it well just now

Yeah it seems very good, but Rox misplayed about seven teamfights in this game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I really want to see another team dethrone SKT at World's :(

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Wow, game 2 of SKT/Tigers is really fun to watch

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

They're experimenting with EU LCS (Re: they don't want to compete against Football) and all four days are being condensed into Fri-Sun. EU in the morning, NA in the evening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

RealFoxy posted:

They're experimenting with EU LCS (Re: they don't want to compete against Football) and all four days are being condensed into Fri-Sun. EU in the morning, NA in the evening

Aw yeah, full Saturday of LCS action :toot:

• Locked thread