Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
This poll is closed.
Goku 59 31.38%
Luffy 15 7.98%
Ichigo 10 5.32%
Rina, from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 104 55.32%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

On a less underaged note

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

let's discuss whether or not the guy who posted the paragraphs about the little girls raping men wants to gently caress children or just thinks the idea of loving children is hilarious. this is a good discussion to have.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
let's all talk about how hungry kirby & friends are instead

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

metaknight isn't very hungry

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

metaknight isn't very hungry

Does Meta Knight even have a mouth?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

well duh, hes a kirby

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

kirby (species)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

he's the same as kirby beneath the mask

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Also, I'm 3 episodes into Love Live and uh

I'm just not feelin' this one.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Spiritus Nox posted:

wrong answer, prepare to die

idols don't forgive

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

no, hes right

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

its meh

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

El Burbo posted:

no, hes right

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
time to destroy the agreeing with other people meme

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I just didn't really buy the characters that hard. Wasn't crazy about the music either. Too bad. :(

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

okay idiots. the flavor of the month shithouse shounen show thread is that way

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Spiritus Nox posted:

It took more than 3 before I started actually enjoying it. Not until Nico really joined the cast.

But to each his/her own. :)

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

I just didn't really buy the characters that hard. Wasn't crazy about the music either. Too bad. :(

may i recommend the idolmaster: cinderella girls?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
oh yeah, if you haven't gotten to the part where nico becomes a character then at least give it one more episode i guess, because she's like far and away the strongest character in the show

e; actually, i guess that won't do much good if you don't like the cast in general...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i just dislike the way love live looks, though it's not preventing me from wanting to try the show beyond episode 1

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

i'm bedposting to say that umi, nico, and maki are very bright and lovely girls who deserve your attention

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

maybe you want something more culturally accepted. something more normal people like. something popular. *shoos at cloud of flies over tray with bakemonogatari and touhou*

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm workposting to say that I'm sleeping.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

dogsicle posted:

i just dislike the way love live looks, though it's not preventing me from wanting to try the show beyond episode 1

It's a nice looking show, generally, but it drives my OCD a little crazy when the girls' lips occasionally change color from shot to shot. It's not just a close-up thing either, sometimes you'll get some close-ups where their lips are colorless like most anime characters and then seconds later you'll get a shot where that same character suddenly has bright pink lipstick on. It's not a huge deal or anything, just something niggling at my OCD.

If I've yet to hit the good stuff, though, I suppose I'll give it another episode or two to give me something.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was undecided on best Monogatari girl but Kizumonogatari Part 1 made a strong argument in favor of Hanekawa.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I feel like it's easier to chain combos in Hotline Miami 2...in 1 I never managed a 12x combo but in 2 I've got 15+ multiple times already. Id on't know if it's something different about the way the game plays or if it's a result of the larger, more populated levels.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sorry Corals posted:

maybe you want something more culturally accepted. something more normal people like. something popular. *shoos at cloud of flies over tray with bakemonogatari and touhou*

Pff, idols are way more normie than either of those

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think 2 also looks a lot better than 1 and has a better soundtrack so far. I'm not sure how I feel ab out the story though.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Hotline Miami 2 has some high highs but some low lows whereas the original is way more even, IMO.

Phenominal soundtrack though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am not even halfway through the first episode of Sweetness and Lightning and I have already died. It is truly the Dark Souls of anime.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

chumbler posted:

I am not even halfway through the first episode of Sweetness and Lightning and I have already died. It is truly the Dark Souls of anime.

get ready for The Real Sweetness and Lightning

Cowwan
Feb 23, 2011
I've opened then closed the first episode of Love Live twice. Like I've yet to even get past the first singing bit that it starts with. Just something about it feels like I walked into the wrong anime.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm not even going to try to watch Love Live. Sorry everybody.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

more love live for me

e: could i get another season of yuru yuri though thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

e: could i get another season of yuru yuri though thanks

i can agree with this