Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Raging blast followed by a charged full throttle with the appropriate buffs and debuffs does some obscene damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Instant Sunrise posted:

The problem I'm having with Kiria right now is that almost none of her attacks Session with anybody right now, so battles take just that much longer.

Update your weapons. Some of the ones you can make shortly after getting her teach Ice- session skills. And Kiria's weapons can teach all of the elements.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Double post

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Game crashed on me again while trying to scroll to the bottom of Tsubasa's profile to read new stuff. Still in Chapter 4 Intermission, in Shibuya. That's... worrisome.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:

W.T. Fits posted:

Game crashed on me again while trying to scroll to the bottom of Tsubasa's profile to read new stuff. Still in Chapter 4 Intermission, in Shibuya. That's... worrisome.

I haven't crashed at all. Are you on the digital version?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

8-bit Miniboss posted:

I haven't crashed at all. Are you on the digital version?

Nope, physical copy.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

W.T. Fits posted:

Nope, physical copy.

It did that for me the other night too. I wonder if there's something about Tsubasa's profile that the game can't handle?

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Not crashing for me with the digital version, it's probably an issue with your game discs.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
I haven't had any crashes with a physical copy and this is with decently long play sessions.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

the lead up into the final boss is the most badass thing ever

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Cake Attack posted:

the lead up into the final boss is the most badass thing ever

It's so goddamn stupid and yet it really really fits in the best way.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
im torn between Kiria's Jojo costume and her..uh, cat costume

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

It's so goddamn stupid and yet it really really fits in the best way.

if you don't sing along when they say fire emblem you're a Bad Person

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

At chapter 4 and loving this game so far.

Is there a way to see a list of the requests you've been given anywhere? It feels like you could be pretty lost if you had to step away from the game for a while.

Also, is there a movie player in-game to rewatch the anime cutscenes/music videos?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

BillmasterCozb posted:

Those are her best costumes, you can't go wrong with either.

xedo posted:

At chapter 4 and loving this game so far.

Is there a way to see a list of the requests you've been given anywhere? It feels like you could be pretty lost if you had to step away from the game for a while.

Also, is there a movie player in-game to rewatch the anime cutscenes/music videos?

This game really needed a quest list, I'm surprised that it doesn't have one.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

BillmasterCozb posted:

You know the answer.

AAAAAAABSOLUTE CUTE.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I did Yashiro's first quest and while it was funny as all hell golly he's more of a dumbass then I could of imagined. Jeez.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yashiro owns

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

the final form of the last boss is an annoying difficulty spike. my entire team was one-shot by one of his attacks with a def buff up and a atk debuff on him

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I am back from vacation, have a borrowed WiiU, and am finally about to start this game

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i turned it down to normal because screw fighting the first form again just for another chance at the second, and the game has FE style character endings ftw

good game 4/5

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

also im surprised they never had itsuki become like a producer or manager or whatever instead of talent because i felt that's blatantly what they were setting up but then his ending has nothing about it

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
i finished chapter 2 and i got to be an enabler for my boss's alcoholism, life is good.

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.

Cake Attack posted:

also im surprised they never had itsuki become like a producer or manager or whatever instead of talent because i felt that's blatantly what they were setting up but then his ending has nothing about it

Did you get the extra cutscene after the credits?

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I found the Arena! The Intermediate fight was kicking my rear end until I hit upon a solution: just throw Mamori at it! :v: (Mamori is the best.)

Anyone have a handy list of where to find all the Mirages to add to the Arena? I found the ones in the first two dungeons, and the ghost in the top hat. I thought the troll in the third dungeon would want to join up, but he just complained about the cameras, and screw scouring that lovely dungeon end to end to find another Mirage there, assuming there even is one.

Oh and thanks to everyone who posted tips about passive skills. I've been holding onto those stat-boosting skills waaaaaaaay too long. Time to go re-learn some skills!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Question about class changing and Carnages:

Let's say I switch Chrom from a Great Lord to a Conqueror - will I then still be able to make +1 versions of the Great Lord-exclusive Carnages?

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Dunban posted:

Question about class changing and Carnages:

Let's say I switch Chrom from a Great Lord to a Conqueror - will I then still be able to make +1 versions of the Great Lord-exclusive Carnages?

I have a question along these lines too - when is a good time to do the second class change? I have some characters who have no more mystery weapons to craft in their list, but they haven't mastered all the ones I've made yet. Can they still equip the weapons if I switch classes again? Or does class changing just unlock the new weapons up front?

Silver Falcon posted:

Anyone have a handy list of where to find all the Mirages to add to the Arena? I found the ones in the first two dungeons, and the ghost in the top hat. I thought the troll in the third dungeon would want to join up, but he just complained about the cameras, and screw scouring that lovely dungeon end to end to find another Mirage there, assuming there even is one.

From GameFAQs:

* Chapter 1 - Harajuku
* Chapter 1 - Illusory Daitama, lower level
* Chapter 2 - Illusory 106, 6th floor
* Chapter 3 - Illusory Shibuya, 2rd floor 3nd section
* Chapter 4 - Illusory Daitou, Film Set A 2nd floor
* Chapter 5 - Illusory Daiba, LCD screens
* Chapter 6 - Illusory 106, 3rd floor basement
* Chapter 6 - Illusory Daitou, Film Set B 1st floor
* Chapter 6 - Illusory Daiba, after the right side door from the entrance
* Chapter 6 - Illusory Dolhr, 232m level (must clear 333m level first)

horchata
Oct 17, 2010
So I just got this game and I'm almost (I think) done with chapter 1. Is it better to master all the weapons before moving onto the next weapon or should I just get the weapon with the bigger numbers when it becomes available?

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

horchata posted:

So I just got this game and I'm almost (I think) done with chapter 1. Is it better to master all the weapons before moving onto the next weapon or should I just get the weapon with the bigger numbers when it becomes available?

Always be leveling weapons. Skills can be powered up to +x versions. Later on you can reforge old weapons to +x versions too which are a bit stronger and unlock a fifth skill to learn. I'll equip the lowest level weapon that has a skill to learn before I run around with a mastered high level weapon.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

So is there a good way to get 6-star prestige drops or am I at the mercy of RNG for this? I'm at the final boss and I wanna make a few weapons to cover up a few crippling weaknesses.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

ChaosArgate posted:

So is there a good way to get 6-star prestige drops or am I at the mercy of RNG for this? I'm at the final boss and I wanna make a few weapons to cover up a few crippling weaknesses.

Most enemies should be reliably giving you 6-star prestiges just by session chains.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Most enemies should be reliably giving you 6-star prestiges just by session chains.

You say that, but I got one prestige across my last two battles. :negative: I had 5-7 combo sessions going, too.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

ChaosArgate posted:

You say that, but I got one prestige across my last two battles. :negative: I had 5-7 combo sessions going, too.

Yeah, sometimes you have to put in some extra work for that stuff. I think money is a bit too common from session chains compared to the items, tbh.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
I did all the sidequests for the artists (including Maiko, Barry, and Tiki) and the locktouch sidequest. Is there any reason to do the other requests like recruit 10 mirages or all the Hee Hoo employee requests?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Centzon Totochtin posted:

I did all the sidequests for the artists (including Maiko, Barry, and Tiki) and the locktouch sidequest. Is there any reason to do the other requests like recruit 10 mirages or all the Hee Hoo employee requests?

I have read that the only requirement for getting the best ending is to complete all the side stories. Any other request is optional and has no effect on the ending.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

I believe that you get a Master Seal as a reward for recruiting all the Arena mirages if that's something you still need.

On the topic of play records, I just learned that there's one you get for using Dia line spells 300 times in battle. i don't think I'd ever have had a chance to get that one if I wasn't informed of it as I hadn't been using any healing spells at all, only items.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ChaosArgate posted:

1 in 2 battles is not that bad. You don't get them every battle, but then sometimes you get 5 or more.

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
What are macca converters and why am I supposed to be farming them

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

They're the performa dropped by the first tier of rare enemy. Each character has one weapon that needs one so you need 7 of them to make them, or up to 14 if you want to make + versions of all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Drop from Rare (Gold) Encounters that you need to get a special weapon for each party member

• Locked thread