Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I hope they were injured, and badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Oh God, that's awful. I was just talking to my girlfriend on Sunday about magic tricks like that, and how there's a video of a magician doing it with styrofoam cups where he messes up and slams his hand on the wrong cup. Her reaction was something like an extended :stonk:

chitoryu12 has a new favorite as of 04:04 on Jul 6, 2016

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

chitoryu12 posted:

Oh God, that's awful. I was just talking to my girlfriend on Sunday about magic tricks like that, and how there's a video of a magician doing it with styrofoam cups where he messes up and slams his hand on the wrong cup. Her reaction was something like an extended :stonk:

Mostly, I feel bad for the lady, but there is definitely some hilarity in there. Notice the "illusionist" laughing like they're in on a joke together, then doing a double-take and making GBS threads his pants when he realizes he's just stabbed a woman on live television. Also, the way the hostess slowly wobbles, and sinks down until just her eyes are visible over the counter. Finally, notice how the "illusionist" immediately covers the hole with his thumb as soon as he realizes what's up; it looks like this might not be the first magical mishap puncture wound he's had to treat.

Final schadenfreude:

quote:

In a video posted to Facebook following the show, Ms Rogalska appeared alongside her Question for Breakfast co-presenter Tomasz Kammel and the illusionist to stress there was no bad blood with the talent show contestant.
Her overlords made her go on television and pretend not to want the guy's balls surgically removed and made into a necklace for her to wear as a warning to future guest performers.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Centripetal Horse posted:

Her overlords made her go on television and pretend not to want the guy's balls surgically removed and made into a necklace for her to wear as a warning to future guest performers.

Or, here's a thought, maybe she realized it was an accident and that he didn't mean to hurt her?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
That's reasonable thinking and we'll have no truck with that in the Schaden thread.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

Chichevache posted:

Every 6 months Take No Prisoners! releases a compilation of every motorcycle wreck they can find. The motorcycle forums find it very useful as a teaching aid

And a source of Schadenfreude! :unsmigghh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlOilAyS_to

Usually a few videos end up :nms: due to death.

I didn't make it too far but does the girl ever manage to start her scooter with kickstarting the stand?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
30 seconds into the motorbike crash super-compilation a dude crashes into a stone wall and start making that waking snoring noise that usually indicates "My brain has stopped working properly for the moment". I hate that noise so much. :ohdear:

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Chichevache posted:

Every 6 months Take No Prisoners! releases a compilation of every motorcycle wreck they can find. The motorcycle forums find it very useful as a teaching aid

And a source of Schadenfreude! :unsmigghh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlOilAyS_to

Usually a few videos end up :nms: due to death.

Is that Gettin' Jiggy Wit It in the first clip?

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

30 seconds into the motorbike crash super-compilation a dude crashes into a stone wall and start making that waking snoring noise that usually indicates "My brain has stopped working properly for the moment". I hate that noise so much. :ohdear:

If that's the case, it must be awful having to listen to yourself make it constantly!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Magic Hate Ball posted:

If that's the case, it must be awful having to listen to yourself make it constantly!

godammit :chanpop:

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Magic Hate Ball posted:

:perfect:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Started watching it and was like "Wow that's taking a long time to move, this must be like a 20 min compilation!" and nope, 2 1/2 hours.

I'm about 30 mins through it, and 99% of these seem to be people on bikes either being retarded or just loving up. There's the occasional "Whoops there's a semi" (that truck one in the beginning where the guy bounces off the sign is loving brutal), but man for as much as I see people bitch about HOW DARE YOU NOT BE CAREFUL CYCLISTS ON BOTH MOTORBIKES AND BICYCLES HAVE RULES OF THE ROAD AS WELL TREAT ME LIKE A SPECIAL VEGAN FLOWER OF THE ROAD most of these guys in the video just seem like tards.

No wonder they call these things organ donors. Only thing is, after the big hits, I don't think the organs are in the best shape anymore...

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
If you watch a Russian dashcam compilation you'd feel the same way about cars.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Trudat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R64htYJSk7I So many fireworks in so many buttholes... FAILARMY

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Imagine four motorcycles at the edge of a cliff. Cars work the same way.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
I didn't bang chicks in a cliffside view on a motorcycle, that's for drat sure.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Thank you work for providing me with such a boring day that I watched an entire two hour and forty three minute video of motorcycle crashes.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Trudat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R64htYJSk7I So many fireworks in so many buttholes... FAILARMY

Waited 5 minutes, but was rewarded with the OH JESUS man.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Started watching it and was like "Wow that's taking a long time to move, this must be like a 20 min compilation!" and nope, 2 1/2 hours.

I'm about 30 mins through it, and 99% of these seem to be people on bikes either being retarded or just loving up. There's the occasional "Whoops there's a semi" (that truck one in the beginning where the guy bounces off the sign is loving brutal), but man for as much as I see people bitch about HOW DARE YOU NOT BE CAREFUL CYCLISTS ON BOTH MOTORBIKES AND BICYCLES HAVE RULES OF THE ROAD AS WELL TREAT ME LIKE A SPECIAL VEGAN FLOWER OF THE ROAD most of these guys in the video just seem like tards.

No wonder they call these things organ donors. Only thing is, after the big hits, I don't think the organs are in the best shape anymore...

As I said in CA these crashes almost all break down into three categories:

- Inappropriate speed for the conditions
- Inappropriate talent for the conditions
- Russia.

Obviously there's a lot of overlap in those categories but that middle one accounts for by far the majority of them, and in some cases "conditions" includes "being on any road". The sheer amount of crashes that are just either target-fixating off the outside a corner or dumping the clutch at low speed is terrifying.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Gorilla Salad posted:

One of my favourite videos of all time, just when you think it's over he freaks out again about the bush. Glorious.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Rich sports man doesn't pay his taxes. Rich sports man not rich enough to weasel his way out of it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36721892

Rich sports man going to jail.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Don't worry, it's Spain, I doubt the bribes will be too expensive

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

88h88 posted:

One of my favourite videos of all time, just when you think it's over he freaks out again about the bush. Glorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5aNplaUbtc

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

ultrabindu posted:

Rich sports man doesn't pay his taxes. Rich sports man not rich enough to weasel his way out of it.

Literally in the article you linked it says they won't be going to jail.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

ultrabindu posted:

It's literally the 4th line

BBC News posted:

However, neither man is expected to serve time in jail.

Under the Spanish system, prison terms under two years can be served under probation.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid
It's a Messi situation :haw:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

gently caress your lawn

{here's the amazing source)

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK has a new favorite as of 13:09 on Jul 6, 2016

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I was thinking it and there it is... :allears:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Lol if you thought Messi is going anywhere near a jail.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

exploding mummy posted:

gently caress your lawn

Russel Brand got fat.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Bip Roberts posted:

I hope they were injured, and badly.

This should be the new thread title.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Trudat.

Who's the guy at the end of this?

E: oh wait, it's the parachute guy, never mind. Thought it was a different clip with someone else I was supposed to recognize.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

exploding mummy posted:

gently caress your lawn

The schadenfreude is on wrestling fans for wanting TNA to die.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Gorilla Salad posted:

I talked about that on the 4th after we finished our fireworks display. Unfortunately I missed it because I was still driving around the circle to the house (the neighborhood had a bunch of houses around a lake and everyone gets in their backyards and shoots fireworks over the lake), but apparently a few houses down the launcher tipped over and began firing at the house.

My girlfriend's dad had a nasty accident 4 years ago that was entirely the fault of him being a stupid redneck. He always prides himself on huge fireworks displays with expensive, illegal fireworks like big mortars. Long story short, he piled up all the fireworks in one spot near the launch area and some sparks fell on them. People were diving under tables (yanking kids down with them) or climbing fences to get away from the explosion. Future father-in-law ended up in the hospital for burns so severe that he was bedridden for days after he got home. He's safer now, but you still end up occasionally having a fragment falling on your head if you stand too close to his displays.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Testekill posted:

The schadenfreude is on wrestling fans for wanting TNA to die.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

goddamnedtwisto posted:

As I said in CA these crashes almost all break down into three categories:

- Inappropriate speed for the conditions
- Inappropriate talent for the conditions
- Russia.

One of the crashes is someone driving into the sun, audibly saying "I can't see anything." Then accelerating straight into the back of a car.

The Pell
Feb 6, 2008

Trudat.

Post Your Favorite (or Request) > Schadenfreude Thread: So many fireworks in so many buttholes.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Data Graham posted:

Who's the guy at the end of this?

E: oh wait, it's the parachute guy, never mind. Thought it was a different clip with someone else I was supposed to recognize.

Was that dude trying to land on the torch and just missed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Speaking of horrible motorcycle accidents, its not always the motorcyclists fault. We're just apparently invisible. I stopped for a school bus that was unloading (and had kids literally in the street crossing it) when a lady rear-ended me going ~30 miles per hour. I went up onto her hood and my head smashed a big hole through her windshield. Then when the cops showed up she started screaming at them. Turns out she had a fake license, fake insurance, stolen plates, and my insurance wouldn't cover it because the police mis-filed the report. So -1 motorcycle. Also I got super lucky to not snap my spine, because I had a license plate in my backpack for my other bike that I was coming back from the tax office with that took the brunt of the blow to my lower back from her hood.