Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Demonachizer posted:

Am I understanding that PM correctly that they were going to give him a secret mod account because people hate him so much? I mean isn't it entirely possible that people were right? (they were).

Win98 yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Demonachizer posted:

Am I understanding that PM correctly that they were going to give him a secret mod account because people hate him so much? I mean isn't it entirely possible that people were right? (they were).

you're completely right and we're still not exactly sure why this got as far as it did

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

did someone finally suck his drat balls

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

Someone dig up nooners bs. Free nooner. Send him an email too la.

we already freed him

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

CharlestonJew posted:

you're completely right and we're still not exactly sure why this got as far as it did

He liked to say all the right things about effort posting and a return to content creation and all that because he use to make giant, boring, awful effort posts that no one wanted to read as if this place was his blog.

So, on a superficial level, he looked legit? But superficial charm is p. common in sociopaths, so...

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Ork of Fiction posted:

we already freed him

he freed himself through sheer willpower (and time, and money) like a real alpha :911:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

CharlestonJew posted:

BECAUSE REASONS

(I'm a dumbass.)

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my windows 98 skin body suit is almost complete

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
i just had a cherry orange julius and it was AWESOME

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

LadyAmbien posted:

BECAUSE REASONS

(I'm a dumbass.)

look at it this way, LadyAmbien - at least he only got as far as the planning stage

as opposed to the entire United loving States which is about to make either a corrupt, negligent dynasty politician or a con artist with twitter savvy the person who gets to look at the nuclear football

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Where are there any orange juliuses or julii?

I haven't seen any in years

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

donkey salami posted:

I have never seen one but I think they are a suburban mall thing? I live in a city so I don't get orange juliuses but I also don't have to travel super far to watch 35MM movies.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
if you want a post reading challenge read every one of Donkey Salami's posts in Eddie Murphy's voice

part of the "My Baby can Read!" learning series

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I just checked and apparently they are a MN area only thing or something.

http://www.orangejulius.com/Store/orange-julius-locations/

Nowhere near where I live so not sure why I would even know anything about them.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

donkey salami posted:

they are dairy queens now but gently caress that poo poo

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

just ray posted:

they are dairy queens now but gently caress that poo poo

but blizzards are pretty good though

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Putty posted:

if you want a post reading challenge read every one of Donkey Salami's posts in Eddie Murphy's voice

part of the "My Baby can Read!" learning series

Hey shrek hey hey
Can we go to Minnesota can we?

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

but blizzards are pretty good though

true. but its like 95 and a blizzard sounds pretty heavy, MAN

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

LadyAmbien posted:

BECAUSE REASONS

(I'm a dumbass.)

disaster was averted and thats all that matters

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
it is of utmost importance to teach your child in the early years about Eddie Murphy and of how many jokes one can make about being black

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
introduce me to your sister ladyambien

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

vyst posted:

Dad gay sucks rear end don't unban tia.

if i was given a vote for who to unban it would be the enhydra lutris 'otter man' every single time, if i was given 10 votes, he would get all of the 10 votes.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

extra stout posted:

if i was given a vote for who to unban it would be the enhydra lutris 'otter man' every single time, if i was given 10 votes, he would get all of the 10 votes.

He is an incredible poster and an asset to the forums. Indubitably.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I liked roboshit. His one rant was one of the best ever

And he had pretty homegrown pics

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

i miss kyoon

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

vyst posted:

Dad gay sucks rear end don't unban tia.

suck a dick :mad:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

I'm Crap posted:

suck my drat balls :mad:

ftfy

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i feel the need to reiterate that el topo is crap. what a load of crap.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
oh windows 98 :(

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

bradzilla posted:

so comic sans is your default font, we need to discuss this

i post in BYOB

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

CharlestonJew posted:

Hey turns out trying to mod the guy who constantly begs to be a mod (and now apparently live blogs his life to admins) wasn't such a great idea!!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Business Gorillas posted:

Man with history of having the smallest amount of power go straight to his head has the smallest amount of power go straight to his head

who could have forseen this meltdown that has already happened?
To be honest, Lady Ambien is relatively new to these forums, so she's not as aware of the psychotic meltdowns as us veterans are. All she wants to do is what's best for the community and GBS, and even though she's still green, she puts an incredible amount of thought and effort into everything around here.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Lowtax posted:

To be honest, Lady Ambien is relatively new to these forums, so she's not as aware of the psychotic meltdowns as us veterans are.

Make her mod TCC or DND to toughen her up

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Sorry I'm late I was up all night watching Boogie Nights on 140mm film and kept rewinding and rewatching the part with the dick.
What did I miss?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
hhahah Applewhite just PMd me asking me not to tell people about his crippling addiction to huffing the air out of crisp packets

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I'm starting to think that maybe no one appreciates what the 'P' in "PM" actually stands for.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I got a PM from somebody once, they were like "Hey, good joke back there", and I was like "Thanks, I have crippling social anxiety and am a fat shut-in" only I didn't ever actually reply on account of the crushing social anxiety

He's kind of maybe my best friend ever

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Applewhite posted:

Sorry I'm late I was up all night watching Boogie Nights on 140mm film and kept rewinding and rewatching the part with the dick.
What did I miss?

you haven't experienced that dick until you've seen it on 280mm film at 2am like the director intended

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

ElGroucho posted:

I got a PM from somebody once, they were like "Hey, good joke back there", and I was like "Thanks, I have crippling social anxiety and am a fat shut-in" only I didn't ever actually reply on account of the crushing social anxiety

He's kind of maybe my best friend ever

Same here bro. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

I'm starting to think that maybe no one appreciates what the 'P' in "PM" actually stands for.

Pizza?

• Locked thread