Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I spent all day craving a slurpee, and wasn't able to get one until now. (gently caress you small towns that have nothing but lovely super-syrupy garbage)

But I kinda don't want it now, since I had some pop earlier today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I've had a super socially active weekend that has had many hangouts with good friends but the late nights have had me sleep through my gym routine

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I accidentally left my 6am weekday alarm on even though it is a holiday and after it went off I couldn't go back to sleep :(

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

I've been sick all weekend and I'm getting better but I'm not completely better yet and everything is exhausting.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
My mom got off work early so now all my plans to work around the house are on hold because she is in the main room and I can't do any moving poo poo without being in her way.

My period is coming so everything is making me super irritable.

I finally got my work transfer! I am now working within 5 miles of home....but my old shift was 5am to 1pm and the new one is 10am to 6pm. I still get tired around 4pm and even without my alarms wake up by 2am. This transition is gonna suck.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I'm staying at a relative's house for the holiday and I keep tripping over her two small black panthersblack cats who just want to get pets.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I am sitting in my office with a slight headache but for some reason I am telling myself to go home as I am feeling unwell

lazy fckkk

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I have enough points on my pizza ordering app to get a 'free' pizza, but still have to pay the delivery fee. It's $2.15. I have exactly two dollars in my wallet, with exactly 0.00 in my bank account.

I just want a pizza while covering this shift at work :negative: and I'm not gonna ask the delivery dude to spot me fifteen cents, they get paid little enough and I do have something vaguely resembling pride

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I have enough points on my pizza ordering app to get a 'free' pizza, but still have to pay the delivery fee. It's $2.15. I have exactly two dollars in my wallet, with exactly 0.00 in my bank account.

I just want a pizza while covering this shift at work :negative: and I'm not gonna ask the delivery dude to spot me fifteen cents, they get paid little enough and I do have something vaguely resembling pride

checked all the vending machines on your patrol for any loose change?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'm a guard at a FedEx Freight Yard, can't leave the premises. And yes, I already checked around the trucks looking for loose change on my last hourly yard check :shepface:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
Sorry bro sounds like you're in for a rough night!

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Goondolences.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
My mother-in-law lets my wife and me use her Hulu account, but she doesn't have the no-commercials plan.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I've been to a couple indoor cycling classes now and I loathe the music.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

My roommate's parents who's account we get HBO Go thru are going to cancel HBO and I'm not finished with the newest Game of Thrones season plus there's some other shows I want to watch :saddowns:. I guess I'm paying for HBO Now.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Mr E posted:

My roommate's parents who's account we get HBO Go thru are going to cancel HBO and I'm not finished with the newest Game of Thrones season plus there's some other shows I want to watch :saddowns:. I guess I'm paying for HBO Now.

Along these lines, I signed up for HBONow to watch this season of Thrones after my friend who's code I was using before dropped HBO. Season's over, but I can't drop the service yet because I'm letting my dad use my log in and he's taking his sweet time.

I'd keep it if it worked on PS4, but I have to dig out the 360 every time, and it kinda looks like crap compared to what I'm used to.

Crow Jane has a new favorite as of 17:08 on Jul 5, 2016

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

One of my guinea pigs is now an adult and is getting skiddish and selfish with attention. I may have to spay her.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

It's sooooo terrible that y'all americans have to pay for hbo streaming

In Canada, our options are basically ''gently caress'' and ''you'' if you want hbo anywhere other than a cable subscription

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

NotAnArtist posted:

It's sooooo terrible that y'all americans have to pay for hbo streaming

*checks name of thread*

:qq:

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Thanks to a spectacularly unhelpful Blue Cross Blue Shield agent, I am without health insurance until my new plan kicks in on August 1st.

Also Pokemon Go is not yet out where I live.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I hosed up and forgot to pay my electric bill last month, so the bill I just paid was twice what I normally do. :negative:

Why do I live in the taint of the US?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Oh Hell No posted:

Thanks to a spectacularly unhelpful Blue Cross Blue Shield agent, I am without health insurance until my new plan kicks in on August 1st.

Also Pokemon Go is not yet out where I live.

This is probably a good thing.

Pokemon Go is already responsible for multiple injuries.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
I'm growing my hair out from a pixie and it's in that really awkward, 90s-male-child-actor stage.

I am an uggo and my hair is usually the only thing going for me, but now I have NOTHING.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Having to watch/read news and intelligence reports all day make me just want to die.

Not commit suicide, just blip out of existence.

a_young_doctor
Aug 11, 2007

this is africa
Bracelet stretch on my Rolex watches over time.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

artsy fartsy posted:

I'm growing my hair out from a pixie and it's in that really awkward, 90s-male-child-actor stage.

I am an uggo and my hair is usually the only thing going for me, but now I have NOTHING.

Inzombiac posted:

Having to watch/read news and intelligence reports all day make me just want to die.

Not commit suicide, just blip out of existence.

I can relate to both of these equally.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I finally got a graphics card and it was an absolute mare to install. I had to put in and out a few times as the screen stayed black when it was in and I had to install drivers before rather than after like the instructions suggested. However it refuses to work with my monitor and will only display on my TV so everything looks pixelated and disgusting. I'm hoping it's only the VGA/DVI adaptor that came with it and not the DVI port as I know the monitor and VGA cable are fine. I should be able to get a pure DVI cable and VGA/DVI adaptor in work tomorrow so hopefully one of them will work. I just want to sneer at howeasily it runs Alan Wake 4 years after I bought it and it mocked me with its minimum requirements.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
It's hot and muggy enough that I've walked around with this sensation of being sweaty all over.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I have cleaning I need to do at home but there's nothing to do besides cleaning at work for the rest of the night and gently caress if I'm doing one then the other tonight.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

If getting older means having to go pee more often at night, just kill me now.

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
I finished a really good video game and the sequel isn't out for another four months.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Fashionable Jorts posted:

If getting older means having to go pee more often at night, just kill me now.

The last three time I've seen a movie with my dad I've had to leave the theatre to take a leak and now he makes fun of me for it.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Zeth posted:

I finished a really good video game and the sequel isn't out for another four months.

Mirror's Edge 2 in only on EA Origin. I already have Steam and the GOG Launcher installed. I refuse to install another one.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
While serving myself a slice of pizza, it slipped off the serving thing and fell on my leg. Turns out, greasy fresh-from-the-oven pizza can burn the poo poo out of flesh. Plus, I've got no time to go grab some aloe vera burn cream for a few hours.

Unrelated, one of my favorite games updated, but the update screwed up cloud saves. I hope I haven't lost my save.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
If I turn on the AC it's freezing even at the lowest setting, if I turn it off I'm sweating buckets. Also since its summer my cats are shedding like crazy.

Oh and my loving AC smells like mold.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I just found out Kansas City is in Missouri and now I feel like an idiot

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
To be fair it's also in Kansas.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
My daily commute sucks. If I avoid rush hour traffic it isn't so bad but it can potentially take a freaking hour. It's ten miles. Some people can probably run that in an hour.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Noctone posted:

To be fair it's also in Kansas.

Also, Baja California is in Mexico

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

My daily commute sucks. If I avoid rush hour traffic it isn't so bad but it can potentially take a freaking hour. It's ten miles. Some people can probably run that in an hour.

Do you live in the Bay Area too

Because I'm sitting essentially parked on the bay bridge

gently caress