Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bozarth
Sep 2, 2003

What fucking language are you speaking?
Reported this thread to the Football Congress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

This year at Football Congress we'll try and determine one and for all if a football can be thrown over a mountain

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Good GOD.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010

Scratch-O posted:

Wait, why should speedrunners all die, again? :confused:

I think that poster confused *GDQ people for the big lovely youtubers like pewdiepie and his ilk? :shrug:

Or maybe he just hates people who like things. :iiam:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/750849219280285696

Get ready!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Checking Southwest fairs to MPLS... now.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.
Buuuuuuuuuh, I won't be able to take days off during our trade season, but I may try to somehow do this anyway!

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Well I know what I'm doing with my vacation days now.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

YESSSSSSSSSSS

I've been to F+ Live 3 and 4 and they were amazing.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I wonder what this year's pre-party will be.

Regardless of what it is, I'm preparing some hosed up food for it like last year. Twinkie sushi was only the tip of the iceberg.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

pulp rag posted:

I wonder what this year's pre-party will be.

Regardless of what it is, I'm preparing some hosed up food for it like last year. Twinkie sushi was only the tip of the iceberg.

You should probably make Ghost Poop. Trust me on this.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
DA SLUUUUUUUUUUDGE

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Ghost poop is a STRONG contender.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
219: Teens Talkin Trash On Gaia Online

How do I keep catching these just as they're released

my girlfriend is Legos fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jul 8, 2016

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
That "Trump is right about the blacks" bit near the end gave me a flashback to STOG saying, "Build the fence, nyan~?" Which episode would that have been from?

I feel like this should be easier to narrow down than it has been.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jul 9, 2016

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
They're all 40.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
That was a wonderful palette cleanser.Just general dumbness.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

That "Trump is right about the blacks" bit near the end gave me a flashback to STOG saying, "Build the fence, nyan~?" Which episode would that have been from?

I feel like this should be easier to narrow down than it has been.

87: So Clearly You All Hate Us

EDIT: Actually, I may be misremembering. STOG wasn't even in that one. They did read an insanely racist Japanophile, though.

my girlfriend is Legos fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jul 9, 2016

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Ag Bengip posted:

87: So Clearly You All Hate Us

EDIT: Actually, I may be misremembering. STOG wasn't even in that one. They did read an insanely racist Japanophile, though.
No, I misremembered. It's John at 21:20.

Thanks!

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm only a few minutes into this episode but this Gaia Online poster is really passionate about child labor.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

HMS Boromir posted:

I'm only a few minutes into this episode but this Gaia Online poster is really passionate about child labor.

if we don't have child labor we might as well give up on the world economy!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

HMS Boromir posted:

Newt Gingrich teaches us - we can't have moon colonie without children janitors.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

It's John at 21:20.

quote:

Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Mods, please change my name to Broken Dick Boy.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Oh poo poo, Gaia Online. I'm so ready for this episode

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Beautiful.

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
um, mites aren't insects. They're arachnids

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

a cat irl posted:

um, mites aren't insects. They're arachnids

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Thanks, Portaxx.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

RyokoTK fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jul 11, 2016

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
drat, apparently noted Portal of Evil owner K. Thor Jensen prepared for his participation in the latest episode of I Don't Even Own A Television by listening to the old pre-F Plus TF2 readings

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Ag Bengip posted:

drat, apparently noted Portal of Evil owner K. Thor Jensen prepared for his participation in the latest episode of I Don't Even Own A Television by listening to the old pre-F Plus TF2 readings

Co-owner with Chet Faliszek, they also ran Old Man Murray and Fat Chicks In Party Hats before their work on Portal made them so famous that they had to shut it down since it was a liability for two hugely successful and famous game devs to have a site full of them mocking queer and mentally ill people.

I would love to hear that old recording, Sass Girls X as loving bonkers.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ag Bengip posted:

that's kind of underselling it. He'd lost his old print copy of the book, so he unknowningly found an old pre-F Plus TF2 dramatic reading of it and transcribed it entirely.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
We split the threads too early.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Guy Mann posted:

I would love to hear that old recording, Sass Girls X as loving bonkers.
Ask, and ye shall receive.

ukonvasara
Aug 16, 2012

a mixture of gravity and waggery

Guy Mann posted:

Co-owner with Chet Faliszek, they also ran Old Man Murray and Fat Chicks In Party Hats before their work on Portal made them so famous that they had to shut it down since it was a liability for two hugely successful and famous game devs to have a site full of them mocking queer and mentally ill people.

Erik Wolpaw, not K. Thor, was the other guy on OMM/Portal. Rest of your post stands, of course!

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Just kinda throwing this out there but from a purely morally offensive standpoint what's the worst thing the Fplus has read? There's gross poo poo like bug fuckers, pokegirls, car fuckers, etc. But that's just usual dumb Internet fetish stuff. I'd have to say the worst has to be the MRA episode because at the end of the day they're just genuinely bad people and actually make the world a worse place.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That Unschooling poo poo is pretty goddamn reprehensible to me.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

RyokoTK posted:

That Unschooling poo poo is pretty goddamn reprehensible to me.

Yeah, the MRAs are bad but at the end of the day they're just douchebags. FPlus worthy parenting is way worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
MRAs also get what they deserve since they're friendless, alone and unhappy. Unschoolers don't get any kind of karmic retribution for ruining their children's lives by keeping them ignorant and socially isolated.