Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!

Jose posted:

i remember a thread in gbs where a poster regaled the thread with suddenly realising why his friend had a potato masher in the shower

Why would you... is it butt stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
My headcanon for All Might: he grew up fanboying over silver age comic book characters the same way Deku did over him, the most important difference being that they were fictional. They gave him a "pillar" and he wanted to create something like that for everyone in the real world, so the only way was to become it.

Though in actuality it probably had more to do with Nana Shimura. I just like mine because of the extra explanation for how All Might is, and the history repeating nature of it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Logicblade posted:

kind of. smush poop through the drain.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Single rooms, it seems
Iida has a glasses collection

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Single rooms, it seems
Iida has a glasses collection

Yay for logic!

Also: Holy poo poo Tokoyami is insanely chuuni and it is hilarious. Also Midoriya's fanboy levels cannot possibly be contained.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Logicblade posted:

Serious Frolicking posted:

How could you just destroy someone's innocence like that?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Korean raws.

http://zangsisi.net/?p=106878

Whenever I post these someone immediately posts the translation so....

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm glad we get a low-key character-focused chapter after the last couple arcs. Just what this series needs right now imo

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
English scanlation out at Kissmanga - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Boku-no-Hero-Academia/098---Enter-the-Dorms?id=299769

EDIT: Tokoyami's room. :allears:

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jul 7, 2016

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Tokoyami's room :allears:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

This is going to be a good couple chapters.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I love this panel so much.

The girls stole a pair of Iida's glasses, the Kawaii is in English, and even Midoriya looks jealous.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Bakugou is a good friend to exactly one person, but still. :3:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
We really need more of this, but watch it tank the ratings.

Also again: Tokoyami's room :allears:

what the hell did Bakugou grab Kaminari for? Did he literally get the money from him?

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Jul 7, 2016

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Tokoyami confirmed as a Reaper player.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Midoriya's speech pattern in the last panel reminds me of the Principal from Prison...

School.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Fabricated posted:

what the hell did Bakugou grab Kaminari for? Did he literally get the money from him?

I think it was to distract the rest of the class

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Fabricated posted:

Naively I figured it was just to lighten the mood, but uh you totally have a point.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

It's also imperative that I point out that Mina is just the best

Jintor
May 19, 2014

TriffTshngo posted:

Tokoyami confirmed as a Reaper player.

DIE, DIE, DIEEEE

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
I love how the last page is so unjustifiably dramatic.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
I did wonder if Bakugou rolled Kaminari for the $500. But how did he manage to avoid getting shocked if he did? On the other hand, how could he convince Kaminari to discharge himself just to prance around like an idiot, since by all rights he hates that?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Wittgen posted:

I love how the last page is so unjustifiably dramatic.
It reminded me of those fake chapter previews that are in Attack on Titan

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

:stare:

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Mirage posted:

I did wonder if Bakugou rolled Kaminari for the $500. But how did he manage to avoid getting shocked if he did? On the other hand, how could he convince Kaminari to discharge himself just to prance around like an idiot, since by all rights he hates that?

He didn't steal anything. The way the girls are obviously distracted by Kaminari's stupor and how much Bakugou obviously wants the conversation to be over and done with makes it clear he just lit up Kaminari so no one would see him actually expressing gratitude for something.

bondster
May 6, 2007

It's a clear sign that a manga has great characters when the most mundane school poo poo can turn out entertaining :allears:

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Serious Frolicking posted:

What the gently caress. What the gently caress is it with goons and people in love with their own poop? Is this something sort of mental illness other people suffer from? This is like the third story I've heard and I doubt I've even heard all.

I can't wrap my head around this.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Poop is funny

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

good chapter

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Uraraka is clearly a card carrying member of the Tank Top crew.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Bakugo/Kirishima bros4life

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
10/10 Bunny. 12/10 Chapter.

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

God drat, Aoyama has a portrait of himself in his room and that's loving perfect!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

It's fun looking at the Korean raws and not understanding the text and then reading it in English and seeing that Deku's intense face at the end is actually about looking at the girl's rooms and comparing them to the dudes. Great chapter.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Amazing chapter. I would not mind one bit if we stayed in slice of life territory for a while.

Jirou looked the most nervous about looking at the girls rooms. I can't to find out her secret :allears:

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

Oxxidation posted:

He didn't steal anything. The way the girls are obviously distracted by Kaminari's stupor and how much Bakugou obviously wants the conversation to be over and done with makes it clear he just lit up Kaminari so no one would see him actually expressing gratitude for something.

Yeah, he did it right in front of the teacher so if he had literally beaten up and stolen his money it would have been obvious. Kind of confusing set of panels though.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Guest artist: Junji Ito.

I like that everyone decided to ignore his room. They know nothing good can come of it.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Aoyama :3

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

:five:

The thing I'm most curious to see (or perhaps not?) is Hagakure's room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

:five:

The thing I'm most curious to see (or perhaps not?) is Hagakure's room.

My bet is it's filled with mirrors.