Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3peat
May 6, 2010

Woodenlung posted:

Clear penalty

hhas someone said he was heil hitlering yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Was a penalty and good call, but kicking Kroos' leg in order to hinder him making a shot in the box not being called is making me slightly mad.

A bit Kross if you want.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Lol at all the Americans who dont get football rules saying it wasnt a penalty. Embarrassing. Germans getting spanked once again, dont step foot outside of your country again, you get beat every time you do

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

3peat posted:

hhas someone said he was heil hitlering yet

beer_war posted:

Nice Sieg Heil motion though.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Woodenlung posted:

Commentator said it was the goalline ref that called it. Which is amazing, that they actually started making calls now.

One called a penalty against France in the opener against Romania, too. Really showed their worth imo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Schweinsteiger is the Nazi scientist from Dr. Strangelove

Can't help doing a good sieg heil

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Now I hope France wins so we don't get a ton of smug German posters. Also Thomas Müller is an aspie fag

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Lol at all the Americans who dont get football rules saying it wasnt a penalty. Embarrassing. Germans getting spanked once again, dont step foot outside of your country again, you get beat every time you do

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Girpoo

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

Now I hope France wins so we don't get a ton of smug German posters. Also Thomas Müller is an aspie fag

all germans are, and they smell of BO and walk around with bedhead hosed up idiots

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Haha giroud Jesus christ

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Olly :( again :(

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Jose posted:

Girpoo

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Raffles posted:

Haha giroud Jesus christ

He's so bad

quote this post when he scores

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hosts are always going to get calls their way, and it was a pen.

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

France is bringing the heat in the opening again. History repeats itself.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

all germans are, and they smell of BO and walk around with bedhead hosed up idiots

German getting up early, putting on his cargo shorts and worn birkenstocks so he can claim a beach chair at 5am

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Giroud is loving awful, for fucks sake. Does France seriously have no better option?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hegay posted:

German getting up early, putting on his cargo shorts and worn birkenstocks so he can claim a beach bed at 5am

lmao

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

saucerman posted:

Makes sense. Players always want to use their hands to catch the ball in their own penalty area so it must be intentional.

He's looking straight at the ball and swings his hand towards it.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Griezzmann is from alsace lorraine and would be playing for germany if not for Rothschild

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Giroud is loving awful, for fucks sake. Does Arsenal seriously have no better option?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Anyone else drinking a beer? Describe it

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

African AIDS cum posted:

Awful, it's English.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Woodenlung posted:

Commentator said it was the goalline ref that called it. Which is amazing, that they actually started making calls now.

Serie A's had AARs in every game for a few years now, I'm not surprised Damato or Orsato was willing to make that call--they're both fairly good center refs as well.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

African AIDS cum posted:

Loads of Guinness, pretty wrecked now. Standard-ish Thursday

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

My beer is grapefruit as good as heck haha

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

African AIDS cum posted:

Longtrail Double Bag. Good stuff.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Ever noticed Germans or fake Germans disappear from these threads as soon as they start losing? Theyre quitters. Thats why they lost all those wars

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

African AIDS cum posted:

Stella
It's warm

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Good penalty. Americans pretending to be germans can cry all they want about a fix, they werent crying when they were shoving little boys and girls into ovens. Theyre lucky they get to play football.

Hell, they should not even be a country. Morgenthau plan ftw

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Been a pretty boring second half so far other than Giroud making GBS threads it up, to be fair.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

African AIDS cum posted:

Having a Wieselburger now, small Austrian brewery founded in 1770.

I'm still salty about 2008 when we hosted the Euro championship. And they only sold that Carlsberg pisswater in the fan zones, since Carlsberg paid the most for the rights.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Longtrail Double Bag. Good stuff.

im about to crack a 12 pack of Kokanee ice cold glacier beer from Canada. very watery and refreshing

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Germans playing like a bunch of untermenschen

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hammerstein posted:

Having a Wieselburger now, small Austrian brewery founded in 1770.

looks lovely OP

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Im not drinking beer. It affects my superb posting

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

any pokemon go fans here

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Troy Queef posted:

Serie A's had AARs in every game for a few years now, I'm not surprised Damato or Orsato was willing to make that call--they're both fairly good center refs as well.

In Serie a, most of them do seem afraid to call anything though. Disgraceful cunts, Palermo cheated off so many penalties this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

Lapin Kulta, piss from Finland. No i don't know why this is the only beer in the house

• Locked thread