Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Jastiger posted:

Kinda upset not more photos of Lena Dunham though.

Sorry my tablet is only 7 inches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jastiger posted:

Kinda upset not more photos of Lena Dunham though.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Dang, ugly sweaters must cause moles.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Cosby's got fungus neck like that one fat chick

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Nice cataract, rapist.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Maoist Pussy posted:

Not gladiators specifically, but anything set in around 600AD or earlier.

like Aronofsky's Noah? I thought the rock golems were a bit out of place, you know?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Yeah, that was weird.

Let me narrow the timeframe a bit. Anywhere between the Iliad and 600 A.D. Once it gets into the Dark Ages and everyone starts sporting mustaches I lose interest.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Fishy Joe posted:

i bet it sounds like shaking a rain stick when she walks
Lol!
I don't think she still wanders around with rocks in her vagina... Then again, I don't have any proof that she doesn't.

Edit: the vagina: nature's rock tumbler.

Bored fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jul 7, 2016

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Why can't Rachel Bloom be the chubby millennial JAP comedy queen? She tells the same kind of jokes WHILE singing and dancing AND she hasn't molested anybody AFAIK

I mean, check out this :nws: ear worm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gONl3jXrzBE

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm not reading this entire thread did someone answer if this is the sister Lena shoved rocks in the vagina of?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

vyst posted:

I'm not reading this entire thread did someone answer if this is the sister Lena shoved rocks in the vagina of?

it is, you can cum now

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Why can't Rachel Bloom be the chubby millennial JAP comedy queen? She tells the same kind of jokes WHILE singing and dancing AND she hasn't molested anybody AFAIK

I mean, check out this :nws: ear worm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gONl3jXrzBE

Otoh musical comedy bits often fail at both ends

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
How did they get all the rocks out?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pot Of Shoe posted:

Idk, she gives no indication she was thinking about her sister while she was masturbating, nor was she touching her sister while doing it. Again, it's gross, but not in a molestery way. Maybe I'm just defending her because I grew up with two sisters and some of the stuff that happened was pretty awkward. Also, with my female cousins. When you are young and there are other young people around and you are developing mentally and physically sometimes things aren't handled properly by your brain. I also, 100% feel that a man saying similar things about their childhood would be just as gross, but normal.

How much gravel, in ounces, have you inserted into the vaginas of your relatives?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Who is Lena Dunham

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Maoist Pussy posted:

How did they get all the rocks out?

They had her pinch off a sneeze and it came out like buckshot.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

serious norman posted:

Who is Lena Dunham

One of the first people Twitter suggested I follow when I signed up for it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

criscodisco posted:

Hahah holy poo poo.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

criscodisco posted:

I wonder if they turned into diamonds

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

FrankieGoes posted:

How much gravel, in ounces, have you inserted into the vaginas of your relatives?

A good joke but I have some notes! Jeff Dunham didn't put anything into her sister's vagina, she just discovered the rocks inside. So, for a more accurate siccc burn you could say "How carefully do you pry apart your cousin's labia?"

Also, the passage you quoted was about the masturbation incident(s), not the gravel in the vagina incident though I'm sure you were just shocked that someone would admit that body exploration (sexual or not) is something that happened when they were a child and you got all confused. It's ok, we all make mistakes sometimes.

I'm glad your childhood was devoid of any and all awkward things and you understood social and physical boundaries from the womb, it explains so so much about your posting which is as salty as your mom's tits after a family reunion.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

who cares

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
How carefully do you pry apart your sister's labia?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

You use two of those fun dip sticks

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
a tender molestation

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Pot Of Shoe posted:

didn't put anything into her sister's vagina, she just discovered the rocks inside.

That is the equivalent of 'that's not mine officer I have no idea how it got in there.'

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pot Of Shoe posted:

A good joke but I have some notes! Jeff Dunham didn't put anything into her sister's vagina, she just discovered the rocks inside. So, for a more accurate siccc burn you could say "How carefully do you pry apart your cousin's labia?"

Also, the passage you quoted was about the masturbation incident(s), not the gravel in the vagina incident though I'm sure you were just shocked that someone would admit that body exploration (sexual or not) is something that happened when they were a child and you got all confused. It's ok, we all make mistakes sometimes.

I'm glad your childhood was devoid of any and all awkward things and you understood social and physical boundaries from the womb, it explains so so much about your posting which is as salty as your mom's tits after a family reunion.

Yes. She said she didn't put them there. Only found them there. I'm sure there is zero chance that she lied.

I didn't quote that post because of which Dunham incident it was regarding, I quoted it because of your statements that make it seem likely that you have inserted various things into various orifices of your various relations. Hope the helps.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

depends, are we at the beach or the quarry?

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

get your fist out of my rear end poe
-mom

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Toadvine posted:

Otoh musical comedy bits often fail at both ends

Oto(other)h Bloom has bigger boobs than Dunham (I know boob size is very important to many people)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Honestly her sister should be grateful Lena found those rocks. Lord knows how long they would have been in there is she hasn't. Some dude would have found a cluster of pearls one night after prom.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

FrankieGoes posted:

Yes. She said she didn't put them there. Only found them there. I'm sure there is zero chance that she lied.

I didn't quote that post because of which Dunham incident it was regarding, I quoted it because of your statements that make it seem likely that you have inserted various things into various orifices of your various relations. Hope the helps.

AHaha ur right, how are we sure she even has a sister? She is a liar and a baby laby handler!

I never put anything into anyone's vagina without their consent, also we were all over 18, officer. My older sister used to threaten to flash me her tits though because she knew I hated it. A neighborhood boy and I were best friends and were in the same class and sometimes we would play doctor and it got pretty NUDe. poo poo it's not looking good for me...

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
that's just what happens when you roll a critical failure for ingesting a bezoar

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Pththya-lyi posted:

Oto(other)h Bloom has bigger boobs than Dunham (I know boob size is very important to many people)

Boob? I love it, where is boob? I do catch and release!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pot Of Shoe posted:

depends, are we at the beach or the quarry?

Maybe you should share with us some of your vagina related escapades involving your sisters and cousins so that our questions are more relevent and don't require further clarification.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

FrankieGoes posted:

Maybe you should share with us some of your vagina related escapades involving your sisters and cousins so that our questions are more relevent and don't require further clarification.

my vagina is not on trial here!!!

naem
May 29, 2011

serious norman posted:

Who is Lena Dunham

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
It is funny how Lena Dunham wanders in here every now and then to defend all the weird poo poo she did to her sister.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm still in awe that she got away with claiming the one year old stuffed her own vagina full of pebbles because come the gently caress on

naem
May 29, 2011

Maoist Pussy posted:

It is funny how Lena Dunham wanders in here every now and then to defend all the weird poo poo she did to her sister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Lena Dunham is a literal monster, but because she is a weak, gross, farcical monster instead of a big, scary monster, nobody does anything about it.

• Locked thread