Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

"Do you wish to continue?"

This SLIGHTLY NSFW piece of art raises awareness about prolapse.

"No, I do not wish to continue."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jackie Chan totally ripped off that anime's moves!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm sorry for his loss.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

Jerry Cotton posted:

It's not Jackie Chan!

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Holy poo poo I always saw the jif and never knew where it was from! The scales have fallen from mine eyes.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Wouldn't it have been more appropriate for lisa to be where Krusty is, and one of the pale twin girls be where Lisa is?

That's Sherri and Terri you preliterate plebeian gently caress

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I spent 90 seconds looking at this, trying desperately to figure out how it was loss.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Someone should tell that poor girl her choice of headband only accentuates her gigantic forehead.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Young guy at work started cracking up all of a sudden, turns out he just discovered this and was all like "Hahaha, it's Street Fighter but with that guy from Rush Hour"

:negative:

Hillridge
Aug 3, 2004

WWheeeeeee!

That tune is catchy AF.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

mdemone posted:

I spent 90 seconds looking at this, trying desperately to figure out how it was loss.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

:laffo:

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

would DaSharezone be classified as ironic post-ironic memes? they're on a whole new level, and it's beautiful

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

These are so drat good.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Judge Schnoopy posted:

would DaSharezone be classified as ironic post-ironic memes? they're on a whole new level, and it's beautiful

I'd say ironic post-ironic.

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
Uh, I'm into semi-sincere hyper-ironica with an absurdist mechanism of detachment.

Though colloquially the style is better known as the "low-key wokey"

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Mogomra posted:

I'd say ironic post-ironic.

I'd say Good Skeleton Memes.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

AtomD posted:

Uh, I'm into semi-sincere hyper-ironica with an absurdist mechanism of detachment.

Though colloquially the style is better known as the "low-key wokey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdJMsjFd4IQ

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irfs_kP-WEg

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

it really bothers me that people think the "succ" in that meme is pronounced "suck". Or pronounced at all. I'm going to write my Doctorate Thesis in Memography on the meta-comprehension of "succ" and how it's meant to portray an irony so strong it is both incomprehensible and unobtainable by those on a lesser level of irony. It's representative of Success, but cannot be contained by the word, the panel, or the reader. It is but an idea of successful irony at that point, a meta-irony, which plays up it's own irony in being a meme. It was created by man, but expanded by it's own memeness far beyond our mortal plain.

To say it as "suck" is to miss the point entirely and is to mistake the power of meme over man.

(unironic)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Judge Schnoopy posted:

it really bothers me that people think the "succ" in that meme is pronounced "suck". Or pronounced at all. I'm going to write my Doctorate Thesis in Memography on the meta-comprehension of "succ" and how it's meant to portray an irony so strong it is both incomprehensible and unobtainable by those on a lesser level of irony. It's representative of Success, but cannot be contained by the word, the panel, or the reader. It is but an idea of successful irony at that point, a meta-irony, which plays up it's own irony in being a meme. It was created by man, but expanded by it's own memeness far beyond our mortal plain.

To say it as "suck" is to miss the point entirely and is to mistake the power of meme over man.

(unironic)

Succ is suck, you fool. Clearly, you never got a single succ in your life.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Got no succ, give no fucc.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Judge Schnoopy posted:

(unironic)

its pronounced su'

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It's pronounced like success but without the "-ess."

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Kajeesus posted:

It's pronounced like success but without the "-ess."

Much like your posting

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Much like your posting

:thurman:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Much like your posting

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

SpacePig posted:

It's also a variation on this:

People freaking out about memes is my favorite thing.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/751113259697274880?s=09

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
edit: why dont I just.. link the tweet

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/751033674997469188

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

*throws open door and somersaults into room*

*pant wheeze*

....guys I.....got ..... Moon moon

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Judge Schnoopy posted:

(unironic)

source yr quotes

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

tomstuart posted:

*pant wheeze*

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

tomstuart posted:

*pant wheeze*

Really, the next stage is for the authors of these lists to include "Moon Moon" on purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

for fucks sake posted:

I'd say Good Skeleton Memes.

Has there ever been a bad skeleton meme?

• Locked thread