Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Boner Zone posted:

I'm still in awe that she got away with claiming the one year old stuffed her own vagina full of pebbles because come the gently caress on

You just don't remember what it was like to be a one year old. Pot of shoe does and it apparently involved cramming everything he could find into all possible holes both on himself and every available female relative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
wtf guys:(

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

Girls is ok. Lena is the hottest tho and i wish you goons would be nicer about her.

Jastiger posted:

Its not a gimmick. Lena is hot as hell and if totally date her. This thread has given me +5 in my opiniom of her, thx.

dude you are loving trolling me 2 deth here. stop it. just stop it with yoru terrible words

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Jastiger, would you gently caress Lena Dunham if there were pebbles pouring out of her cooch? I'm talking smooth, decent quality landscaping pathliners, not just some cement filling garbage from Home Depot.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

Jastiger, would you gently caress Lena Dunham if there were pebbles pouring out of her cooch? I'm talking smooth, decent quality landscaping pathliners, not just some cement filling garbage from Home Depot.

Obviously yes. WHy would you even question that.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I would gently caress any girl that could generate pussy stones

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

FrankieGoes posted:

You just don't remember what it was like to be a one year old. Pot of shoe does and it apparently involved cramming everything he could find into all possible holes both on himself and every available female relative.

what if i told you i was a girl?

what if i told you I was justin timberlake?

would it freak your mind?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Pot Of Shoe posted:

what if i told you i was a girl?

what if i told you I was justin timberlake?

would it freak your mind?

pretty sure everybody already knows justin timberlake is a girl

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guys, Jastiger is from Iowa. That is how the women there look anyway.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Guys, Jastiger is from Iowa. That is how the women there look anyway.

Yeah, I'm not sure why people don't get that. Embrace the fact that 90% of humanity is a hideous horror show of flyover state backwoods genetic mediocrity and that most people aren't going to be terribly attractive and your sex life will get way more lively. Jastiger is just ahead of the curve. Get you some fugg.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lena is literally hot, sorry ya'll can't see that.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Its not just flyover states. I live in NYC and i see gross monstrosity dumpster women daily

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's pretty cool you can actually tell roughly when jastiger's brain thing is acting up when he posts about lena dunham or iowa

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
jastiger'd again :sigh:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

criscodisco posted:

Weird boobs must be a Dunham family tradition.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

they look good to me

it's like two big tater tots

some weird lovely titties

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Blacktoll posted:

Its not just flyover states. I live in NYC and i see gross monstrosity dumpster women daily

Sure. There's also plenty of incredibly pleasing women near me, and not in the Jastiger sense. I think people just forget that the vast press of humanity is just plain goddamned unattractive since all we see in books and movies and the Internet are generally curated pretty people. It's not just morbid obesity or whatever obvious ailment, a lot of people just have asymmetrical features or features set at weird loving angles, weird limbs, unpleasant body shapes, hair in strange places, lazy eyes,lovely skin, bald patches, blemishes and a billion other things. There's an even more insidious truth. A lot of people look relatively ok once they leave their late teens and might even become quite attractive in mid/late twenties. Unless you won the genetic lottery though, your pleasing form will quickly fall apart into nightmare of collapsing flesh and failing organs. Count yourself lucky if you even find yourself a woman to marry who could be generously called "handsome." Embrace oblivion. gently caress 4s

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

lena dunham looks like the kid from Jurassic Park wearing a fat suit from an eddie murphy movie

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lena Dunham is actually funny, talented, and very attractive and this is nothing more than goons putting down someone cuz the gbs hivemind thinks its funny or something.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

do pussy stones enhance the power of jo crystals

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I don't think she particularly attractive, but I say more power to Jastiger. I like guys with paunchy bellies, who am I to judge?

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm in my 30's and I'm a seven now, it's like I won the lottery. Had a pretty painful adolescence

stump collector
May 28, 2007
gross

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

naem posted:

I'm in my 30's and I'm a seven now, it's like I won the lottery. Had a pretty painful adolescence

Swing for an eight but settle for a cool rear end five if you have to.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Haha remember the time her rapey big sis stole all those jokes? haha!!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gannyGrabber posted:

I don't think Jeff Dunham stole any jokes, because none of them were good to begin with.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Pvt.Scott posted:

Sure. There's also plenty of incredibly pleasing women near me, and not in the Jastiger sense. I think people just forget that the vast press of humanity is just plain goddamned unattractive since all we see in books and movies and the Internet are generally curated pretty people. It's not just morbid obesity or whatever obvious ailment, a lot of people just have asymmetrical features or features set at weird loving angles, weird limbs, unpleasant body shapes, hair in strange places, lazy eyes,lovely skin, bald patches, blemishes and a billion other things. There's an even more insidious truth. A lot of people look relatively ok once they leave their late teens and might even become quite attractive in mid/late twenties. Unless you won the genetic lottery though, your pleasing form will quickly fall apart into nightmare of collapsing flesh and failing organs. Count yourself lucky if you even find yourself a woman to marry who could be generously called "handsome." Embrace oblivion. gently caress 4s

pump your brakes goon

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

gannyGrabber posted:

No actually. I didn't know about Lena Dunham until far after the fact and know little more than she is a person who exists that finds rocks in the strangest of places. Who's lovely material did she steal? Was it the Dunham dude with the suicide bomber puppet?

Toadvine posted:

pump your brakes goon

Too much valuable life advice in one post? I'd better save it for my tell-all book.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
nvm i am thinking of schumer. my bad, thread!!!!!!!

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Apparently I just see fat

naem
May 29, 2011

gannyGrabber posted:

nvm i am thinking of schumer. my bad, thread!!!!!!!

No Amy schumer is good and fun https://youtu.be/HeiSx5MNDvg

naem fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jul 8, 2016

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
no cameltoe? im out

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
amy schumer is hot, lena dunham is a troll

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.
if lena dunham lived in LA instead of new york she'd be stoned to death.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

curiously on the corpse.

makes u think

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I wonder if grace can achieve orgasm without her vag being absolutely jam packed full of rocks.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
amy schumer is the megan trainer of comedy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I wonder if she's conditioned herself to hold more and more rocks in her vagina each year, like a squirrel saving for winter.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

vyst posted:

I wonder if she's conditioned herself to hold more and more rocks in her vagina each year, like a squirrel saving for winter.

like a competitive eater's stomach, her vagina is now horrifically distended to 4-5 times its original capacity

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Lena dunham is a good person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Zzulu posted:

Lena dunham is a good person who made several million dollars of a tell all book about pebble raping her sister as a mentally ill spoiled wealthy child

• Locked thread