Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i hope hes one of these political activist guys and we get a huge circus of a trial where he defends himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

reallivedinosaur posted:

maybe the group that's been dominating the media calling for "more dead cops" got exactly what it's been after - a mentally ill person killing some cops, and not for the first time

why shouldn't that be the narrative?

gently caress off based on literally every word of this.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the officer was 2 days from retirement. He was going to sail around the world with his wife on their newly-christened boat, the LIVE-4-EVER

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
chants of "black lives matter" as they were arresting the body armor guy

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

Shinjobi posted:

Maybe because the protest was 99.9% chill as gently caress and everything was going hunky dory until bumble gently caress ruined everything. It was winding down and everything.

"haha yeah let's get photo ops with these protestors so we can post em tos how everyone how nice we are the next time we shoot a random black for no reason"

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
3 officers dead

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/RobertWilonsky/status/751256715039875072

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

so is this going to be a "we need less thugs with guns" thing, or a "we need more good guys with guns" thing?

(what I'm asking is, what color is/are the shooter(s)?)

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

speng31b posted:

gently caress off based on literally every word of this.

the narrative is that BLM got some cops killed and more blacks killed probably too

and shut down a gay pride parade in toronto

hooray golf clap for college freshmen protesting events

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
So have they said anything about the shooter? The news feed I've been watching is stuck on blaming the protest as much as possible and haven't said much at all about possible suspects.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
lol the dude they arrested probably had nothing to do with it

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

two snipers set up in ambush positions from terraces lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm glad of the dead cops

speng31b
May 8, 2010

ethanol posted:

...right next to dealy plaza

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
Also we need to confiscate and melt down all handguns and automatic/semiautomatic rifles immediately. They serve no purpose and should be completely removed from our society.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
10 shot, 3 dead

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

reallivedinosaur posted:

the narrative is that BLM got some cops killed and more blacks killed probably too

and shut down a gay pride parade in toronto

hooray golf clap for college freshmen protesting events

You should tattoo your red text onto your forehead. That's IRL

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

War on Police officially on, time for people who claimed to lust for pig death to put up or shut up IMO

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
surely this will fix the militarization of police

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
TRUMP WILL SORT THESE THUGS OUT

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

ethanol posted:

These guys were lusting for cop death and delivered.

It would be kind of funny if this ended up being some crazy white supremacists that wanted to cause chaos that would get pinned on BLM. People are already blaming the protest without knowing a drat thing about who or what caused this.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's worth pointing out though that Dallas police chief says no one has been apprehended yet.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

McNutty posted:

Also we need to confiscate and melt down all handguns and automatic/semiautomatic rifles immediately. They serve no purpose and should be completely removed from our society.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Shinjobi posted:

You should tattoo your red text onto your forehead. That's IRL

hey my red text is a quote from the prophet of islam (pbuh) so don't be racist, rear end hole

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

5 dead

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Odds of them getting away with it?

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Furious Mittens posted:

These guys were lusting for cop death and delivered.

It would be kind of funny if this ended up being some crazy white supremacists that wanted to cause chaos that would get pinned on BLM. People are already blaming the protest without knowing a drat thing about who or what caused this.

imagine if it was some d&d posters

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

McNutty posted:

Also we need to confiscate and melt down all handguns and automatic rifles immediately. They serve no purpose and should be completely removed from our society.

what if we make it marginally more difficult for extremely small segments of the population to purchase certain subsets of guns through legal commercial channels instead

at least it's something

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Lord Binky posted:

imagine if it was some d&d posters

"full communism now!" they screeched while opening fire

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

lmao the guy who got arrested was wearing body armor and camo pants

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
It's a good thing Texas is open carry and a brave civilian shot the shooters before poo poo got out of hand.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

wall of dead officers in dallas reportedly growing taller with every passing moment

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Surely this action will make the police reconsider their actions against black suspects and no cop will ever do a racism again.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Who didn't see this coming. So tired of this... Take all the guns from cops, everyone. Melt them down. End this already.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ethanol posted:

lmao the guy who got arrested was wearing body armor and camo pants

so wait, he was unrelated????

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Odds of them getting away with it?

0%. This is Texas, they'll shut everything down before they let cop killers go.

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

ItBurns posted:

what if we make it marginally more difficult for extremely small segments of the population to purchase certain subsets of guns through legal commercial channels instead

at least it's something

No we should get rid of them. I see no value to their ownership and the last bit of forever seems to support my opinion.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Well this is bad. I wonder what my well-meaning white friends will tweet tomorrow.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

so wait, he was unrelated????

it was the one freakin day he decided to wear his workout vest jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

dick wizard posted:

It's a good thing Texas is open carry and a brave civilian shot the shooters before poo poo got out of hand.

Indeed. I'm confused why this all is happening in the first place, where are the citizens with guns?

• Locked thread