Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."
We should have executed all of those open carry militia dopes in Oregon. But we didn't. And the reason: Racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Hope Open Carry Dude gets some money.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

whatever7 posted:

The shooters are too good. I bet 2 dollar they are former army snipers.

oh yeah I'd definitely bet on a crazy rear end ex military

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Furious Mittens posted:

The funny thing is some of the people that were latching on to Open Carry Nigga as a suspect, are now back pedaling saying "that was stupid to be there with a gun!! He should have known better!" These are the same people that proudly proclaim the virtues of the second amendment. Apparently it only applies to white folks though.

I wonder what Open Carry Nigga is thinking right now? Is he hunkered down in his home hoping that a mob doesn't form for his head? Dreaming of a big pay day? Masturbating to Charlton Heston at an NRA convention?
Holy poo poo you're onto something here in fact I may actually just say faaaaaaaaaaaaaart

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

I feel very racist right now

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

THE PWNER posted:

Another dead cop!

Life is a gently caress.

*world is a gently caress

I am trash man

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

a real jerk posted:

I feel very racist right now

appropriate

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
getting confused by all the innocent people with ar-15s is a very texas problem

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Forum cheer squad sez: "Cheer the fuck up your avatar is depressing you left-wing commie ass-smoker. For fuck's sake. Jessus."

"Whose picture has been circulated" Already backpedaling from their having published the picture themselves.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
disgusting feel bad for these officers families, friends, and co-workers, unlike these scumbags, the officers actually contributed to society

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

2.0 kd nice

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Do it ironically posted:

disgusting feel bad for these officers families, friends, and co-workers, unlike these scumbags, the officers actually contributed to society

Prove it.

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
its going to be epic if it turns out to be white dudes

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

Do it ironically posted:

Irony is actually out. We are working extreme emotional honesty at the moment. It is actually pretty good.

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
DPD issued statement that there were so many people open carrying/wearing fatigues and body armor that they cant make heads or tails of this situation and are just clearing out of the area in the hopes that the shooters get bored and go home.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

You can see that camouflaged black dude in this video when the shooting starts

https://twitter.com/boissuq/status/751267247453200388

Obviously wasn't involved.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
so how many people did the cops shoot and kill in the chaos

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Car chase!!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Pox posted:

totes

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

I have generally disliked this last couple days and derive no pleasure from the murder of another 4 people. We seem incapable of focusing on our actual problems and instead are wrestling for the scraps while the rich and powerful look on from above.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Thanks for everyone willing to sift through the awful news reports about this so I don't have to hear the same sound bite 5-10 times until the next unverified "fact" comes in.

Really, thanks

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

McNutty posted:

I have generally disliked this last couple days and derive no pleasure from the murder of another 4 people. We seem incapable of focusing on our actual problems and instead are wrestling for the scraps while the rich and powerful look on from above.

so go buy a gun and hunt down some powerful globalists why dontcha

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ginette Reno posted:

How hard would it be to gun down people from a high place with cover? Especially since there'd be confusion and the Cops I'm guessing wouldn't shoot back due to not knowing where the shots were coming from, etc

bewbies posted:

army guys can't shoot for poo poo that's why they need HE

FBI will nail these 2 veterans gun nuts in a shootout in 2 weeks and you all gonna eat crow.

Bookmark this post.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/TristanHallman/status/751274261411565568

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
:munch:

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

ethanol posted:

Holy poo poo you're onto something here in fact I may actually just say faaaaaaaaaaaaaart

You are my personal hero.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Call the Ghostbusters. Dorners back and he's pissed

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

Pox posted:

*ahem* that's flawed allyship!

McNutty
Feb 25, 2007

various cheeses posted:

so go buy a gun and hunt down some powerful globalists why dontcha

Irony is out!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

our old friend the no thiefs allowed guy is keeping up with the streams and police scanners and racist commentary so you don't have to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

1 2 3 gently caress the police

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

You guys have a loving gun problem

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
This blood os on Obama's hands,

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Reddit is going full armchair detective not seen since the Boston marathon days what a time to be alive and on my computer

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Link it

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

McNutty posted:

Irony is out!

who's being ironic?

also they recovered the shooter's gun at the scene:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Pox posted:

oh please. oh please. oh please. Misguided SJW allies endangering the life of every BLM protester would be the cherry on this cake.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
http://youtu.be/3osZCHLTvY4

This guy should be a war correspondent.

"They're armed, they're really armed!"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
conservative radio guy and former congressman joe walsh blamed the president on twitter and said some poo poo i wont even type

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Dallas, TX
Pop: 1.258 Million
Days since last Cop Killing: 3500 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/gjmccarthy/status/751266388094775297

The suspect sounds like a chill guy.

• Locked thread