Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

As the last of the credits rolls by, the jubilant ghost of Bill Murray floats on screen. "The movie is over! My contractual obligations are fulfilled! Finally, I'm free!" Bill flips off the audience as he ascends to a Wes Anderson movie or maybe Disneyworld. "I NEVER HAD FAITH IN THIS PROJECCCCTTT~~~"

Fin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I will be going to see the new Ghostbusters movie.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I will maybe see it when it comes out for PPV if the reviews are any good. Probably not tho

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Looking forward to the Rifftrax

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Light Gun Man posted:

Looking forward to the Rifftrax

lol if you think they'd do one for this

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
They don't do comedies- there's no way to make a bad comedy funny.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Hadaka Apron posted:

They don't do comedies- there's no way to make a bad comedy funny.

I just watched The Happening the other night though???

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Looks like Sony is buttfucking the sad boy.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

Looks like Sony is buttfucking the sad boy.

nah he's just like that

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Don't do it!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The Grimace posted:

Don't do it!

I've already prepurchased tickets from Fandango!

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

oh noooooooooo

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Serious question: why does anyone want to see this movie?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
To see if it's more or less disappointing than ID4-2.

Jonny_Rocket
Mar 13, 2007

"Inspiration, move me brightly"

facebook jihad posted:

Serious question: why does anyone want to see this movie?

To fulfill their masochist fantasies

The female slimer is stuff of nightmares

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Prepare for a theater screaming and drunk before they get in.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
So apparently JJ and friends made Sulu gay in the next Star Trek movie after consulting George Takei about it. There's only one...slight problem.

George Takei posted:

"Unfortunately, it’s a twisting of Gene’s creation, to which he put in so much thought. I think it’s really unfortunate."

He told them not to and they didn't listen.

:wow:

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Making Chekhov gay would've been a nice "gently caress you" to Putin, but I can't remember if there was anything about him specifically being straight in TOS.

Hadaka Apron fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jul 8, 2016

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I was watching Bored to Death and noticed a couple episodes were directed by Paul Feig. Not a bad show, must be the male cast.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

mst3k used to do stingers at the end i thought they were all just copying them :shrug:

patton decided what he thought of the movie long before he saw it

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Hadaka Apron posted:

Making Chekhov gay would've been a nice "gently caress you" to Putin, but I can't remember if there was anything about him specifically being straight in TOS.

They can always make the replacement Chekhov gay.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Harold and Kumar Blow Each Other would have been the next step in the series, naturally

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

ElGroucho posted:

While we're at it, lets murder anyone who says "This." or "My favorite thing in the world" or "Adulting"

Burn them at the stake, like the days of yor

Can we do "A Thing." too. What kinda fuckin rear end in a top hat types that

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

polysynth posted:

Can we do "A Thing." too. What kinda fuckin rear end in a top hat types that

I think it's all people who take lovely twitter speak to the real world? It's like me going around telling my wife "aytch tee aytch" and "doob dogs, honey"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Hadaka Apron posted:

the very first time you see chekhov in tos his character is introduced as a hot headed and girl crazy russian straight out of the academy

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
if chekhov is to be gay he needs to be like three olives gay

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

despite the threads title, I kinda wish this was more edgy and darker. The neon ghosts are kinda neat, but this looks too cartoony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDrsabasjbU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

CelticPredator posted:

despite the threads title, I kinda wish this was more edgy and darker. The neon ghosts are kinda neat, but this looks too cartoony.

wow its really slow and weird looking "action"

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

CelticPredator posted:

slapshot

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

like it literally looks like some 3rd rate cirque de sole thing or something where people are flailing around while being suspended from wires

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

CelticPredator posted:

why are they beating up the ghosts instead of trapping them?

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Ekusukariba posted:

why are they beating up the ghosts instead of trapping them?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
There is literally a plot line in the comic book where the regular GBs are trapped outside the normal dimension and during their absence a competitor company starts up with gear that "destroys" the ghosts instead of trapping them, which they use as an advertising hook. When they get back into town Egon is all "yeah you weren't killing them you were just spreading them out into unstable ghost particles or whatever and you've made a huge loving problem we're going to have to fix good job idiots".

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Oh boy

quote:

Rather than shying away from the backlash, ‘Ghostbusters’ tackles it head-on in an early scene that sees the 'Busters reading out mean comments from a video they’ve uploaded to YouTube

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

the dumpster fire is actually a dumpster fire at a gas station

e: It reminds me of the episode of Kitchen Nightmares with Amy's Baking Company. Gordon staring in incredulity and saying "You don't respond to the online reviews! You don't try and fight them!"

if nobody had 'signal boosted' people disliking this film, this whole situation would never have arisen

Clawtopsy fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jul 8, 2016

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Patton Oswalt awakened in the night to find that his room was illuminated by a spectral glow. Levitating above his bed was the spirit of Oswalt's deceased wife clad in a shimmering white robe. She smiled as she held her arms out to her husband.

"My love! You've returned!" Patton cried as he moved to embrace her.

Suddenly the door crashed open. In walked a massive woman in a lovely jumpsuit with "Patty" embroidered on the breast. "Aw hell naw! Hold it right there before I bust some plasma in your rear end!" she screamed problematically.

A small scrawny woman wearing a matching uniform burst in behind Patty, licking the barrel of a giant futuristic weapon. "This is gonna hurt in the morning!" she shouted, blasting the terrified ghost with a round from her plasma bazooka.

The spirit screamed in agony as it exploded into a mass of ectoplasmic goo, coating everything in the room.

"Oh poo poo, it's all up in my pussy!" the scrawny woman whined.

Patton sobbed. The love of his life was now destroyed in every possible way, but he knew what must be done. He crawled across the floor and began polishing Patty's boots with his tongue. "Thank you, you brave, strong, well-developed characters," he said like a little bitch while swallowing chunks of his wife's immortal soul. "I'll buy everything you're selling! I need to be on the right side of history!"

"Mmm-hmm, that's right," Patty mumbled. "Be sure to get under the laces too."

has this been shared with Patton? Perhaps when the reviews come out.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

CANNIBAL GIRLS posted:

Enjoy your movie.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

"I am not owned, I am not owned" I chant before turning into a ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Well I don't know about you guys but I'm going to be saying awwww slapshot for years to come

• Locked thread